My Current Fantasies

Started by Bondagier, October 05, 2022, 08:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bondagier

Had some ideas for RP's I'd like to do, DM me if interested.

My current ideas are mostly F4F bondage focused, at the moment, and for all of these, I was looking to play the sub.

The Pulp-Fantasy Slave Girl

The Slave Leia. The girl leashed helplessly to the bad guy's throne in those old Sword and Sorcery comics in a skimpy costume.   I can do fantasy, modern, sci fi, whatever. But I'd like to be someone of status (a princess, a renowned warrior, a celebrity, etc) stripped down to be someone else's status symbol. In particular, though, I'd prefer a more fantasy-esque bent for this one.

Having mentioned it, I wouldn't be averse to setting this in Star Wars and playing an actual Hutt's (or other) slave girl, as long as we can set up some additional ground rules for that. Plus, I want to make characters/circumstances; let's be original here, I don't want to actually play Leia and Jabba.

-The Leash is a must.
-Part of the fantasy is not having any agency over even what I'm wearing, so if your Master character has any ideas on what I should wear... :-*
-BIG part of the fantasy here is being highly visible, as well; my character on your leash is a status symbol for your character.
-We can start this one anytime; just after capturing me, or a few days into my enslavement, either way is fine.

The BDSM Club Prison

For this, picture a more modern or sci-fi/Cyberpunk setting.
Your organization uses a BDSM club as a hideout, and my character (perhaps some kind of Batgirl-esque Superhero Detective, or perhaps a cyberpunk investigator; options are open here) tracked you to it, but got caught. You can't let her go, and you've got all the bondage tools you could ever possibly need at your beck and call. So, you figure the best solution is to just...put her to work.

-Love the idea of being a prisoner in a sex-club, where no one would ever know it.
-I'd like to start right after being caught; I like being put into the bondage, the shackles clicking around my wrists, etc.

I do have more ideas, and will update later. But these are the two I'm most excited by.
My O/Os ^_^

Who am I? Are you sure you wanna know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If someone told you I was just your average ordinary guy without a care in the world, somebody lied. Truth is it wasn't always like this. There was a time when life was a lot less complicated.

Bondagier

My O/Os ^_^

Who am I? Are you sure you wanna know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If someone told you I was just your average ordinary guy without a care in the world, somebody lied. Truth is it wasn't always like this. There was a time when life was a lot less complicated.