A Tantalizing Topsie Request ( Vampire/Hunter, BDSM, M/M or F/M )

Started by Top Hat And Tails, August 01, 2021, 07:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Hat And Tails

Hello lovelies~

I have an idea that I've been trying to get off the ground for quite some time now, but I have just had the most rotten luck in having partners stick with it. Real life's a bitch.

So, to be clear I am looking for a long-term partner who can commit to this idea to help me play out my delicious little craving here on the boards.

This was originally meant to be a M/M game, however I'm flexible if the right party comes along.

Here goes!

-------------------------------

My character is a creature hunter whos goal is to rid the earth of undead and abnormal scum. He's a magic user, but, through his bloodline its a very unique, old, rarely used type of magic that makes him especially dangerous to that which he hunts.

Your vampiric character, also a magic user of your choosing or having knowledge of such, was turned a long time ago and has since been growing their own coven. Not just any old thralls mind you - they're very particular about who they turn. Only those with unique skills that would be amplified by the turn and be beneficial to them are of interest

So, the deliciousness of it all is they take the hunter down, with the intention of turning him. How tantalizing would it be to have the hunter forced to become that which he loathes, and then have to rely on his new master/mistress to survive and to teach him how to be creature of the night?

Setting and content wise, I'm feeling some steampunk mixed with Van-Hellsing-does-Transylvania. Very grungy and gothic with heavy notes of horror and gore/blood. Heavy on the bondage and other BDSM aspects.

What I Find Tantalizing

Top Hat And Tails

Aaaand, a snippet to set the scene~

The quaint town was but a dot on a map compared to other surrounding territories and cities. The population was small, full of hard working citizens that tended their lands crops, and survived by traders passing through. Of course, unless you were a resident, appearances could be rather deceiving. Underneath the happy, functioning façade loomed a deeper, darker secret that no one dared utter even under their breath. An unspoken law that they all abided by that instilled fear into their hearts and bones. They were not their own people; they belonged to someone - something - much more sinister.

No one ever spoke of those that occupied the manor a few miles outside of town. If outsiders mentioned it, they were curtly warned to stay away and quickly had the subject changed on them.

They had learned long ago not to interfere with that god forsaken manor and its operations. No one questioned when others went missing. There was no investigation, no outcry. Everyone knew where they ended up. That, however did not bide well with very select individuals. Some were foolish enough to place bounties on that manor and its inhabitants. How foolish of them, as well as any that took up the offer once it got loose.

They deserved what they got, as far as everyone else was concerned. They shouldn't have interfered.
Hunters came from all around, driven by rumors, money, or other various reasoning. Was it true that no one survived long in this town? If so, why? Curiosity killed the cat, as they all found out much too late.

There was one that was proving to be quite a thorn in the side of whoever's tree he was barking up into. He had tracked further, and lived longer than those before him...though whether he would succeed where his predecessors failed was yet to be tested and seen. Between his hunted prey, and the interference from the villagers, it was much slower progress than he was striving for. Were they crazy? He was here trying to help them for goodness sake!

Perhaps that was why his footfalls took him through the woods that night, propelling him along the packed earth, shrouded by the silhouettes of towering trees that loomed above his head. His breath curled from his lips as he skidded to a halt, pressing his back against a rough trunk that was easily twice the size of him. Not far off, the warbled angry shouts and drunken, slurred curses carried on the cold breeze, his pursuers' torchlight fading as they continued down the path, leaving him behind to where he had ditched them.

His brow was creased in frustration as the silence and darkness of the woods enveloped him once again. He heaved a sigh and slumped against the tree, rubbing at his temple in obvious annoyance. Well, he had succeeded in a kill, much to the dismay of this backwards town it seemed. They had come across him burning the cursed body, but with alcohol fueling their own upset, they did not back off from him nor listen to reason. At least they were easy to lose for someone like himself.

" What a bother... " he muttered, his voice a gravely rumble in his throat that could make most others melt, if he so chose. His eyes pierced the nights darkness when the moonlight hit just right, reflecting the softest of blues. His tousled brown locks loosely fell over his ears, as he brushed his bangs from his eyes and stood once more.

The armor that clad his form was light and flexible, custom made in rare metals and etched with arcane runes that loaned protection rather than the material itself. The plates were layered, tailored to fit his form perfectly. He grumbled further, tugging his hood of his cloak back up over his head, as he made his way down the slope of roots and frost-bitten vegetation towards his encampment.
To the naked eye, or those not trained to see it, his camp was well hidden, obscured in the forest and blanketed with a compulsion to look away and avoid. Spells that targeted the subconscious, to keep the conscious mind away. He was used to this, especially with how much traveling and hunting of the not-so-humanoid creatures he did. Not that these particular villagers would let him stay in town anyway.

When he entered the camp, he too became obscured to prying ears and eyes. Even the animals avoided it. It was a safe zone. The embers from a previous fire still glowed underneath smooth stones he had used to keep the frost at bay. He removed them, threw more wood in the pit, and with a prompt from his palms against the tinder, it ignited with ease.

He retrieved a pack from his shelter - a simple canvas stretched between two trees with thick woven mats for ground cover. Once returning to the fireside, he slumped down to the ground with crossed legs, tearing a bite from a piece of jerked beef. Gods he was starving. The fire danced, painting his features in an warm amber glow as he stared in thought past the rhythmic chewing of his meal. He needed a better game plan here.

He suddenly stiffened, freezing. A chill ran down his spine that made his hair bristle, but not from the cold bite of the night. No. This was different. He swallowed slowly, only his eyes scanning the edges of his camp for signs of movement as he watched from under his hood. Really, no one could see into the bubble he had created, but if he made it obvious he was here, he'd give away his position.

Slowly and silently, he shifted his weight onto his ankles and stood. His gauntleted arm brushed his cloak aside as his fingers curled around the hilt of his blade. He drew it carefully, and raised it at the ready. Was he just being paranoid, or was he rightfully alarmed...?
What I Find Tantalizing

Top Hat And Tails

Never did get anyone to commit to this unfortunately, and the craving is still there. So if there's any takers...
What I Find Tantalizing

Top Hat And Tails

Had a fantastic gent pick this up, but life got in the way and we weren't able to actually start it. So. Again. Up for grabs!
What I Find Tantalizing