Club Midnight - Female Vampire patron needed

Started by lovelygirl, July 19, 2011, 03:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

INTRODUCING Eve...

Name: Evelyn Fairwyn (Eve or Evie)

Race: Full bred Elven (fae)

Position : Bar maid, cocktail fanatic..a complete whizz!

Appearance - Looks human besides the tell tale fact of pointed ears, sensual and hypnotizing voice and bare flesh (no hair on her skin besides the long blonde hair that trail down towards her backside)

Brief History/Personality: Growing up in the forests of Tindrill, Evelyn (Eve) left the security of her paradise home and headed to the busy city for something new and fresh. For too long she had been told what to do by her older siblings (all 18 of them), hating the way of life her people had lived. Although Evelyn suffered greatly from the seclusion of her people for the first year (fae's could never be apart for too long, needing the closeness of their own blood and often sleeping with one another, just for the security).
Evelyn found other ways to bring out the elven spark within herself, music and dancing being a massive help. The elves are highly sexual and flirt profusely, they crave attention from anyone, will greedily lap up anything that comes their way. She loves being wild and the center of attention, although she is a great listener and has a high energy level that is infectious. (They say if you are sad, spend time with an elf/fae and your troubles will disappear.)
Evelyn found her passion in making different and compulsive colorful cocktails, winning many awards for the aesthetics, let alone the drug like affect they held over people, especially humans. Evelyn embraced life, she loved her job and meeting new people ...seducing them when given the opportunity.
Evelyn was no typical elf. Her bright personality was contagious and she was as could often be as sweet as hell, she could easily read emotions and sometimes the minds of humans, but she would never let on anything..that wouldn't be any fun!

Reason you come to the club: She has been working at the club for a couple of weeks now and Evelyn has made herself at home. She loves the night life of the city and this club provides a very scenic view of the diversity of what the city holds. Evelyn would work constantly if she had a choice, thriving during the early hours of the morning, she slept only minimal and partied hard! But apparently their was 'work safe' laws that prevented such travesties.

Liam

So many attractive characters... I think I'd be joining as a vampire if you want another male.

RedEve

Name: Nicki Ryan

Race: Human

Position: bartender

Brief history and personality: Nicki is your typical wannabe bad girl/bitch who likes everyone to think she is from the wrong side of the tracks but actually was born and raised in relative wealth. Her mother was a partner at a law firm, her father a spinal surgeon and her youth was spent in the comfort of her parent’s Manhattan apartment and Hamptons mansion and she got the finest education at a slew of private schools from kindergarten all the way to HS. Hoping she would follow in their academic footsteps, she disappointed her parents by dropping out of college before she even finished her undergrad. When her parents finally were tired of their jobless daughter living on their expense, they turned off the money tap, only to be horrified by her nightlife career. She went through a host of jobs as a hostess or waitress before landing at Club Midnight as a bartender. She quickly built a name for herself thanks to her razor-sharp tongue and her reputation as being a bit of a ball-busting bitch.Nicki likes to give off the impression she is a really tough chick, but she is more sensitive than she likes to let on.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

lenka

I hope my character is ok and that they are all not filled yet (bar staff that is)
I could always change if need be?

lovelygirl

Lenka, Just waiting for Gaga to log in, you should be fine

Ons &Offs

lenka

cool! I am excited and told a friend about it too.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Kirinis

Name: Henry Adams

Race: Deep One

Position Distributor of myriad delights.

Appearance:

Personality: Genial yet deliberately nondescript.  He loves helping people by giving them exactly what they want.  Of course, he also delights in watching people implode from overdosing on excesses, like watching monkeys playing with loaded guns.  Now he supposes he could warn you, but it's not his job to baby you now is it?  You're a responsible child..surely you can manage yourself.

Brief History: Shh, no need for words.  Here just place your lips on this and inhale...  *smiles*  That's good isn't it?  Of course it is, a little twist of blue-root and some other things that you can't pronounce with that tongue of yours.  Makes for a pleasant smoke, right?

*takes a puff*  Me?  Nonsense, this all about you.  There's no need to ask about little old me.  Just a boy from the boonies out here in the city, nothing special.  Just another boy in a big extended family.

Hmmm?  Oh, just want to make my own way.  Boy's got to find his hobbies to pass his time.  I procure things...rare things...common things.  Does it really matter?  All you need to know is that Henry's got you covered.  You want some nice Martian Green, I can get that for you.  Perhaps a taste of Old Eihort's Scotch, I can get that for you too...

Now you're just being silly...of course you're seeing things that's why you're smoking this right?  *places the pipe back into your lips*  Take another breath and soak in the fumes.  I'm just here to fill a need...

Reason you come to the club: *Grins* Does a boy need his reasons?  Here try a pastille...

lovelygirl

Ok in the first post you will see a list of names and positions approved. So we need a DJ, Security, and we still need human and supernatural patrons. Please if you know anyone interested send them our way.

Ons &Offs

JWalker

Name: Marcus Walsh

Race: Werewolf

Position: Singer or DJ, helping out where needed

Appearance: Human Appearance - Marcus is a casually dressed man standing around 6'2" he stands out in most crowds with well defined but skinny physical appearance, most people would be surprised to find out how strong he is when pushed. His hair has a mind of its own and he rarely tries to tame it, preferring the slightly wild look it gives him. His black hair and brown eyes are relaxed tend to make people feel comfortable around him but they also seem to be alive in some hidden way. He wears jeans most of the time and hates ties or any clothes that are too tight as he likes things to be loose fitting. Speaks softly most of the time but has a voice that projects when singing whether it be a soft love song or a pumping rock anthem.

Werewolf Appearance -
Say goodbye to the relaxed appearance and say hello to Marcus's other side. Standing nearly seven feet tall and covered in black and grey fur, he is nothing but pure muscle and power, his eyes glow yellow with the power that resides inside and the beast that is clawing to get out. His voice can still be soft at times but stir this beast and be prepared to get the claws.

Brief history and personality: Personality - Marcus is quiet and relaxed most of the time, very focused on his music and doing what needs to be done. Loyal to a fault and protective of his friends with a short temper with anyone or anything that upsets them. He enjoys going with the flow and not causing trouble but mostly likes to help people out. He is a good listener and does not talk very much preferring to express himself through his songs and actions.

Brief History - Grew up in a small farming community surrounded by friends and families all of which were werewolves like him but then things changed, he grew up and found the town restricting and he wanted to see the world. He was warned about the outside world and the dangers that lay there but he did not listen and want off to find them. He found excitement and fun and pleasures and delights but he paid a price, he can never return home. The community protects itself by never letting those that have left return and now no matter how hard he looks he can not find his way home. After searching for a number of years he has given up searching for his home and decided to make a new home, travelling to the city to seek a new job and a new life. He so far has had little to no success as most are not willing to hire someone without any real experience, real schooling (having been taught at home) or past which he chooses not to talk about. Responding to an ad in a local paper he found in a waste bin he arrives at the club hoping they are still looking to hire.

Reason you come to the club: To look for work and to start a new life having placed the old life behind him.

lovelygirl

Name - Amelia Scott
Age - 23
Race - Human
Position - Patron
Appearance -
Brief history and personality : Amelia had been always a bit of an outcast, interested in the supernatural and the beings that dwell in the city, rather than hanging with humans like her. She just found them fascinating.  She's sweet and upbeat, but most think she's quirky because of her fascination with supernaturals.
Reason you come to the club: It's the one place she can come and feel "normal".  She loves dancing and being around   beings other than her. She's a regular and hangs out there almost every night.

Ons &Offs

RedEve

Lovely, I had a question: you mentioned that supernaturals are part of society and people are aware of them.

But how common or rare are there? Do most people know at least a few? Or is it more like one in a few thousand individuals that has that trait?

lovelygirl

Red I would say that they are in the middle somewhere. I was thinking society is aware of them and that humans live in harmony with them for the most part. So Maybe hundreds amongst us, i Just didn't want a fear element in this, like "Oh My god a VAMPIRE, run for your lives!

The club is like a haven for humans and supers to mingle and have a little fun together.

Ons &Offs

RedEve

Okay, but it sounds like it still would be rare to see one walking down the street? Or am I misinterpreting that?

lovelygirl

Maybe in far reaches  of society, but I would think in the city it might be pretty common.

Ons &Offs

RedEve

lovelygirl

Accepted, but of course you always have people who will frown upon it in one way or another.

Ons &Offs

EvilEye

Name: Honor Leximere
Race: Half angel half demon
Position: Security, usually placed by private rooms but if not in use will prowl the club for fun.
-normal appearance
-in her demon/angel form.
Brief history and personality: When she was born both of her parents were executed by their side (Mom by heaven dad by hell) oddly they left her be and she was raised by a old maid who owned a little inn. The maid taught Honor the bible, Honor was named Honorbellian but through the years her name was shortened. She stopped ageing at 16/17 and sense then has lived peacefully only causing small bits of trouble for entertainment. SHe is very sweet and kind, a little mischievous but basically a teenage girl. She knows right from wrong but because of her mixed heritage at times wrong seems right so if she does something seen as 'bad' she had honestly thought it was good. She is blunt to the point of being rude but she doesn't mean to be she is just honest.
Reason you come to the club: Needed a job, liked the owners and regular customers.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

JadenMystic

This RP sounds likea lot of fun. What are you in need of and I can try to make up a character for it.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

lovelygirl

We need human patrons at this point.

Staff positions are now closed for the time being.

Would love to have you on board Jaden!

Ons &Offs

Kirinis

Name: Christopher Dreisel
Race: Human
Position: Patron
Appearance:

Brief History and History: Aren't lycanthropes just simply fascinating?  I mean look at them, they're not half human and half beast.  They're a totally different thing.  Better even, none of the frailties of a common person.  I mean sure there's silver, but hey you stab a guy in the heart with silver, they'll end up pretty stone dead too.  Mmm, I've seen werewolves, werecats, werebears.  Did I tell you about that trip to India?  *Shows you pictures off a camera.*  Look at him right there, doesn't he look like a beauty.  They call them rakshasas in that part of the world....

Reason to be at the Club: Total unabashed fanboy about all things were.

dwellinthedark

Name- Jason Chen
Age- 24
Race- Human
Position- Patron
Appearance-

Brief history and personality- Often quiet by nature, but certainly not shy by any accounts, Jason is more likely to be found standing at the edge of the room sipping on a drink and watching than in the middle of the dance-floor, unless he sees someone that particularly strikes his interest, anyway.  Intelligent, with a dry sense of humor, and extremely curious by nature.

Jason's father was a paranormal investigator who met his mother, a witch who forged pacts with demons, in the midst of an investigation.  His father 'reformed' his mother, at least until his death when Jason was 12.  Subsequent to that, his mother took up her old ways again quickly.  She refused to teach Jason much more than the basics of the craft, which might have been for the best as she simply disappeared not long after his 16th birthday.  Since then, he's alternated between a job as an author of books on the occult and his own personal delvings into it.  He travels far and wide, chasing leads, looking for old books, studying ruins and participating in rituals when he's allowed.

Reason you come to the club-  Searching for 'contact,' particularly with demons and vampires.
Chastity:  The most unnatural of the sexual perversions.  ~Aldous Huxley
Ons and Offs     Dreams and Desires

Liam

Name: Nathaniel Varshka
Race: Vampire
Position: Patron
Appearance:

Brief history and personality: Nathaniel was turned into a vampire when he was a 28 years old man. During the first 150 years of being a dark being, he was a ruthless creature that hunted and killed humans without any regrets. However, after some time, he began to control his bloodlust and the need to hunt humans, and started to enjoy living among them. Controlling his animal instincts, Nathaniel was able to enjoy the company of many human (and not so human) partners, enjoying the pleasures that life had in store for him. Even though he learned to survive by drinking pig blood, he sometimes likes to drink human blood, or even demon blood, because it turns him on and makes him feel an incredible satisfaction.
Reason you come to the club: To enjoy the night life, meet new sexual partners, and taste some fresh blood.