Forgotton's Ideas {F for M}

Started by ForgottonLove, September 16, 2012, 10:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForgottonLove

The Spirited One

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Charlotte is the only daughter of the governor of Jamaica. Her unusual red hair isn't the only peculiar thing about her, rebellious in nature she often runs away for the day when her privileged life becomes too heavy. She always returns before nightfall, except one day when she is kidnapped by pirates. With the pirates thinking they could get a good price from her they decide to keep her as a prisoner. All of the scurvy pirates treat her as a piece of flesh, one of the younger pirates is not as cold to her and protects her from the rest of the crew, including the eccentric captain.

Stolen Future

Natalia is your ordinary girl in her early years of college, has drama, and problems wondering what she actually desires to do with her life. At a frat club party she looses control, and let's down her guard. Little does she know that her life is going to change when the Alpha male of a pack of werewolves takes a liking to her, the next thing she knows she wakes up laying in a bed with him laying next to her. What does he expect her to do, submit and be his mate?

Idea 3

Jane was always the outcast, never going with the flow. her chocolaty brown eyes always in a book. She didn't fit in anywhere. She looked like she could almost be in the scene category, she was a gym rat that loved to work out her frustration. It didn't help that her idea of beauty was quirky. As a lover of vivid hair color and black skinny jeans, she always stood out in her preppy private college.  She was often ridiculed and humiliated by her peers and took refuge in her studies. At the start of her new term she meets her new professor, and he soon becomes her only friend.

Her brother's Friend

Cara has never been the poster-girl for good relationships. As a perfect ten during her teenage years she was never rewarded for her choices in guys, one jackass after another. After failing her sophomore year she fell a year behind and needed a wake-up call to bring her back. Right before she started repeating tenth grade both her parents died in a car accident, she decided that she needed to get her life back on track. A few years later she finally put it behind her and got into her dream college, and during the summer before her first year in college she decided to keep single, but her brother decided to let his best friend rent his bedroom while he was away visiting his girlfriend. Cara had always had a crush on him, but her brother would shoot his head off if he even touched his little sister.

PM me if you like any ideas, or just want to start a RP in general. I am open to questions, comments, and complaints. These are some of the ideas that have been toying around in my head. Stolen Future is one that I still like, but the person who I was RPing with lost interest and other matters. I'm just getting back into the swing of things after having to take a break for personal reasons. I really love being on this site and shoot me a message if you want to talk.

Forgotton
[/quote]

ForgottonLove

Updated idea 3 and refined some ideas.  :D

ForgottonLove

Added Her Brother's Friend and added some details.