Star Trek: The House of Navarro (Interest Check)

Started by TheRedFear, January 15, 2012, 11:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

We start out in Small Groups unless we can get at least 1000 posts.

You're trying to link your picture from a private photobucket area.  Either make the photobucket public or post the picture in a public spot like imageshack.us in order to show it.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AndyZ

Oh, and since I noticed that the PCs seem predominantly female, if TheRedFear has no objection, people may want to do some rewriting of Tisha's form for short periods in order to change her gender to make better use of her.  Tisha won't really care either, although I don't think she'd start out suggesting the idea at first.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

TheRedFear

I tried moving the picture into a public folder and still nothing. This is why I prefer to just steal bandwidth. Sigh.

AndyZ

Cold Heritage

Quote from: TheRedFear on January 18, 2012, 12:26:53 PM
Also being augmented himself, Navarro does make a point of seeking out other augments and inviting them to join since he knows they face certain unfair restrictions in Federation space.

With that said, do you think it would be acceptable at least in concept if I proposed an Augment who had worked as a mercenary? Obviously, specifics might be contended, but as a concept on its own, is it something you see as being okay for your game?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Kate

TheRedFear

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 24, 2012, 08:43:40 PM
With that said, do you think it would be acceptable at least in concept if I proposed an Augment who had worked as a mercenary? Obviously, specifics might be contended, but as a concept on its own, is it something you see as being okay for your game?

Not a problem. If I neglected to include augments on the playable list, that was an oversight on my part.

Cold Heritage

Primo

Genetically engineered using the notes of the late Arik Soong and those who came before him for a role he would later reject, the man who calls himself Primo has led a violent, anarchic existence since choosing his own path. Variously a thief, smuggler, mercenary, murderer-for-hire, and bodyguard, Primo has worked for the Orion Syndicate and anyone with enough latinum to make the task worth his while. As a man with enough blood on his hands that they will never, ever be clean again, Primo has little place in Federation society or really amongst the human race. His few dealings with the Federation have been chases avoiding Federation patrol vessels and, on occasion, as an unknowing pawn of Section 31.

Primo truly came into his own after killing the leader of a small band of Nausicaan pirates while on Farius Prime. Given the option of dying like their leader or falling in line, the half-dozen Nausicaans (Skraag, Krusk, Gurt, Grep, Karr, and Nagk) decided it was better to fall in line. It was difficult at first to keep them in line, but Primo possessed sufficient strength and sheer brutal will to enforce his will over theirs that they no longer question any command he gives them - no matter how suicidal it may seem - and, practically unheard of for Nausicaans, engendered an unwavering loyalty that could not be compromised by latinum (a proven quantity: many of Primo's enemies tried to bribe his subordinates only to be double-crossed). His operation eventually gained the services of a Vulcan woman, Kirvala, whose motives could never truly be deduced but whose scientific acumen proved invaluable to the band.

Based out of an up-gunned ship sporting almost too much weaponry and shielding for a vessel its size to safely operate called the Gurkha, Primo operated as a mercenary during the Dominion War, acquiring pieces of Dominion technology and protecting non-aligned ships during the conflict. As a result of his ship's poor engineering, he was left to drift in space behind Dominion lines after a battle with the Jem'hadar. It was in this state that the Parkston/Pariah found the Gurkha, and after some tense posturing, Primo agreed to work under Captain Navarro - a much better option than being left die from eventual systems failure or a Jem'hadar patrol.

Tentative Character Portrait

Karasu

still in talking with you of my girly Mimari XD
Removed, due to vandalism.

TheRedFear

Probably shoulda mentioned our first IC thread is up huh? Heh

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130261.0

If you want feel free to dive in immediately, but you should give some consideration to what exactly made you join the Pariah crew/House of Navarro

I'm gonna put up a thread for N-CAS Station and the Pariah ship itself sometime in the next few days.

AndyZ

TheRedFear

Quote from: Karasu on January 25, 2012, 10:10:56 PM
still in talking with you of my girly Mimari XD

Sorry for the delay Kara. We'll finish up Mimari soon, promise. Prolly tomorrow cuz I really need snoozies right now. lol

Quote from: AndyZ on January 26, 2012, 12:39:22 AM
Awesome.  Is there an OOC thread as well?

D'oh! Note to self: OOC thread.

Karasu

AndyZ

Karasu

my girly is almost ready to  be made me and Red are just hammering out the finalities of her race and stuff XD

Anyone else is free to play the race if the like, it can be fun  XD

Angelicans are here baby! XD

TheRedFear

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130581.msg5789705#msg5789705

N-CAS Station thread is up. Pariah thread will be next. Soon as I figure out why the heck the N-CAS pic whon't show up.

Grrr.....

AndyZ

By the way, Karasu, was the Angelican stuff posted anywhere?  Or your character sheet?  I never saw either...

Cold Heritage

AndyZ

Karasu

Quote from: Karasu on January 28, 2012, 07:08:49 PM
These racial powers have been thoroughly discussed with The Red Fear in PMs, people are more than welcome to offer suggestions if they wish, especially for the white ones

While the majority of the race is indeed female, Males would have wings similar to this here: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/006/f/0/Anime_angel_by_candie_gal101.jpg (A royal male will have golden tips born on their wings)

Angelican Racial Powers: (Discussed by myself and the Red fear)
Blue wings: Minor healing, Telepathy, Extra-Spatial Awareness (If a Temporal Anomaly changes the timeline, she might be somewhat effected at first but gradually her original memories will return and she'll be one of the few who knows something has changed), Sense precense (Able to sense the precense of powerful beings others may not notice).
Being the rarest of all Angelicans, the Blue winged ones are quite coveted by the races that know of their exsistance. In few instances wars have been started over such a prize as this. A universe wide rumour spreads aobut the sparce ports, usually along the lines of: "If one owns a blue angelican, one shall have fame, fortune, and glory at their fingertips." Certainly never disproven but oftne times this means enslavement for the Soft spoken blue wings.

Black Wings: Psi-Poison (Touch), Pyro Illusion Psi-Pain (touch).
Those with Black wings act more like succubi, often taking the name and augmenting their wings to look more like demon wings by manner of illusion. Able to inflict pain and poison with a touch and create the illusion of fire, these blacks are quite feared.

White wings: (Still in development) Stronger Telepathy than blue wings, Psi-shock (Touch).
Zealots by nature, these wings are feared because they will nto hesitate to burn anything they feel impure and unclean, they are rare simply because they get themselves killed more often than not with their "holier than thou" attitudes.

and now for Mimari:

Name: Mimari
race: Angelican (blue wing)
Appearence: (visual)
(Written) Mimari stands around 5'4" tall, slender in looks with a B cup for breast size. She has dark Blue ankle length hair and silver colored eyes that hold just a hint of ice. Her wings she can hide on a whim are pale blue in color and resemble a typical angel's wing. When hidden they appear as a raised tattoo on her back.

Personality: Soft spoken and very shy, Mimari is quite the innocent, and still thinks there is good in people despite the cruelty shown to her in her lifetime. However until she is certain, she will very rarely speak and usually communicates telepathically.

There you are.
As a note Mimari does try to hide her wings from others.

Another note For Medical purposes:
Angelicans are treated much in the manner of a standard human, however they rarely do get sick but can be poisoned of course if its potent enough. Some angelicans are fragile and bones break easily, mostly wing fractures. The database itself would hold this information on the off chance there was one alive, as no one's really seen proof of on in years. At least until Red and I make it known that she is in fact one. (Unless Red's told you in PMs or something that she knows of her already)

AndyZ

So there wouldn't be anything about her being one in the medical database?  Want me to change my post?

Karasu

look at my post fo rmedical purposes. likely it would say something about lack of information, reported to respond well to human treatments. stuff like that.

AndyZ