Not Your Standard Request ~ Males Seeks Broad Minded Female ~ Sy Fy Based

Started by Rog the Rake, March 31, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Hello,

If you are reading this let me give you the basics point by point and then if you are still intrested you can look at the bigger picture and if you still instrested after that then feel free to Private Message Me.. and we can go back and forth to see if this is something we both can work with.

1st - There will be sex, a lot of sex, but it may take time or it may happen right away, in the end it is the story and how we play it out that will help with there being well sex.

2nd - I toyed with trying this as a 'group' idea but I would prefer to have ONE partner willing to write three roles, all female. I also will be writing three roles all male.. yup this is a six person story being written by TWO people

3rd - I stated you needed to be broad minded, well that is putting it lightly for if I have you still hooked wait until you read below, because the idea is that these SIX people are all that may be left on the planet Earth and there job is to see if this is the case and start the repopulating process. This will be done the old fashioned way as well as with science but that will require the two of us working together to get done.
       Unless of course we find survivors out there and if we do, oh boy we need to work on writing them as well.. which could be very very complex. However for the start it will just be the six Characters 3 men 3 woman all of which have been genetically altered to live forever and not age, be sexually open minded, (we have to decided what that means) and many other aspects that YES we will need to decide together when we create the Characters because I do NOT have any of them even though of as I want to work together with any brave female willing to work with me.
       However I will state there age will between 18 and 25 don't ask why that is just the case and for the rest of there lives that is how they will look because of the genetic modifications made to there body before they were put to sleep.

4th - Oh yeah I said put to sleep you see the story will start with them waking hundreds of years after everyone else in the facility is dead... they are the only ones left alive and the AI wakes them when it feels the power finally giving out on the power source that has protected the facility for all this time.

Now if you are still with me.. below is more to absorb....

1st - There home for deep sleep

BILTMORE ESTATE - Nashville, North Carolina

Vanderbilt Baltimore House is the largest private home ever built in the U.S.  It has 250 rooms, totalling over 175,000 square feet!  That's more than 4 acres of floor space!  It has 65 fireplaces!  The fourth floor contains 21 servant rooms, and the basement has a swimming pool, bowling alley, kitchen, scullery, laundry, workshops, and other service rooms.

In 2069 this Estate was given to Omega Group they spent the next forty one years preparing it as the last bastion for a biological threat they knew would effect the world. A level five event was one that would destroy an estimated 99.9% of all human life and 89% of all wild life. When this occur the estate would go on lock down and a top secret classified device would shield the estate however activating it would in-case the facility in a global shield and stay active until the power source went dormant. How long that would be was unknown, as the power source was a crystal mined from deep beneath the earths service a fragment from a meteoric strike that had hit the planet millions of years ago. Chips of this fragment were used to start cold fusion generators, air purifiers as well as matter generation units without which the facility would not function.

When the shield went up the true job of the team would take place, the 150 men and woman knew there lives were at and end however the future of the human race was not done for as six of there number had to survived if no one else,these six humans held in the blood and genes the hope for the human race.

Rh-null blood is the rarest blood type in the world, Omega group was able to locate 'Six' viable humans with this most rare of blood types that would make them immune to any and all biological threats with only minor genome modification. This is not to say there are not other humans out three with this rare blood type but none of those found were willing or could be convinced join the project. The six who did agree were all young and for the most part convinced by the senior directors words of what was to come.

The three men and three woman underwent months of tests before being subjected to experimental genome or genetic manipulation and once it was confirmed that the bounding had taken place they were all then trained through the facilities AI to know each and ever aspect of the facility for when they were awakened and only the six of them were given 'Alpha Control' over the AI and allowed access to the knowledge of the other Omega Group sits world wide, seven of which were under the ocean and two of which were in orbit, however NONE of the sites had any RH-Null controlers so rare were the six of them.

It was in there second year of preparing when the shield went up and they knew the end of the world they knew it was at hand, they could only watch the handful of team members out the shield caught returning and not able to get back through before it went up finish the last tasks before they too left to enjoy what lie they could before it was too late.

The next five years was hell as they continued to receive messages the biological threat that the Omega AI had detected had been running for 48 hours before systems went into auto initiate mode, no human had control over these and thus no warning could be given less hundred or thousands of people tried to get in to a faciltiy that could hold 100 at most. Within 24 hours 23% of the human population had been effected by a virus more virlant they Ebola for it also attacked animal life ...  needless to say the world self destructed and within one week 80% of the population were all but gone. Those that were left either started to attack each other, try there best to survive but by the 30 day point no more transmissions were heard and all drones Omega Facilities sent out saw only death what very minimal life noted was all animal with mile upon mile of even sea life floating dead in the water.

It was at this point that the director ordered 'Deep Freeze' and the team called Rh-6 was placed in Chryo-Genic sleep, there chamber secured and locked down by the AI who itself was inside the chamber for extra security and to monitor them for as long as it took.

Now that time has come as Alpha the AI has detected the shield is in it's final few weeks or months of power and they must waken and prepare for there new life, and whatever awaits them in this new world.

(( that is where we would start on wake up )) I will be also playing the role of Alpha the AI ... who acts as Game Master for this thread helping to direct my co-writer and myself or should I say the (6) Player Charecters in the unknown old new world.

Now as for sex - I have no problem with them all being open minded and bi-sexual, as for race I am and body type I am open to all but think they would all be fit for the most part.. I will state that NONE of the are smokers, none of them do drugs or feel the need to do drugs unless it is medicinal, however everyone person needs a few vices and that is where Alchol and sex comes into play.. nuff said...

I also would like to add that as part of the Genome Program or Genetic Manipulation some animal DNA was bonded into there blood.. Wolf, & Cat seem the best to me.... not that they change into them BUT maybe there eye teeth can become longer and they are stonger, faster, and see better at night because of this. If we want to include shape changing that is an option perhaps an unknown option that occured and they would not have sex when in this worm unless it was full form and then it would be two wolves having sex or two lions , tigers, etc..

Last for you to view.. behold the plans for the complex they will call home base for now.

Okay I think that is enough for now... so if I have you hooked ... then all you need do is PM me and we go from there.