~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Snickerz on September 29, 2013, 08:02:48 PM
Feel free to start them you two... Just give me some time to get them up in the wiki and such.

I feel like haunting Corbin.

So it's going to be fun.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Ebony Hunters

Species: Fallen Angel

Occupation: Bouncer @ Velvet Mist (since first night it opened)

Relationship Status: Available, if you got what it takes to win her over

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: She stands 6'0 barefoot, and athletically built with long, dark brown hair that touches her lower back and dark brown almost black eyes. She's got a medium tan, but most of her skin is covered in tattoos, most of which she got before she came here, however she does go in once in a while to get a new one. Her tongue is pierced otherwise she has only her ears pierced (at this time). She always wears knee high heavy, leather boots and pants, though they could vary in material. Her tops also change with comfort. She's not ashamed of her body, so has no real issues showing it off.

Ons and Offs:

** Anyone lucky enough to convince her they're worth her time sexual will just have to find out. **

Nim

Licks lips... Mmmmm tasty... is most certainly approved.

Nim

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Vickie Bethony Sheapard  (sometimes goes by Beth)

Species: Neko

Relationship Status: Taken (Played out IC)

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: In human form Vickie is nearly perfect in all ways drawing the attention of men and women alike even though her interests only lay in having a true relationship with the woman of her dreams.  In her cat form she's a medium sized snow leopard which in the realm she now lives she literally sticks out like a sore thumb.   

Ons and Offs:  On's Vickie is completely turned on by the ideal of being romanced tho never in her life has she had the pleasure of experiencing what that would truly feel like. She values honesty and loyalty.  Loves a kind open spirit who is not afraid to be who they truly are.  Is rather open sexually tho there is so much out there she has yet to learn about.  Given the right partner she would be willing to try anything at least once if for no other reason than to please the one one she is with and truly cares about.  Off's: bathroom play and gore

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 01, 2013, 03:37:37 AM

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Vickie Bethony Sheapard  (sometimes goes by Beth)

Species: Neko

Relationship Status: Taken (Played out IC)

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: In human form Vickie is nearly perfect in all ways drawing the attention of men and women alike even though her interests only lay in having a true relationship with the woman of her dreams.  In her cat form she's a medium sized snow leopard which in the realm she now lives she literally sticks out like a sore thumb.   

Ons and Offs:  On's Vickie is completely turned on by the ideal of being romanced tho never in her life has she had the pleasure of experiencing what that would truly feel like. She values honesty and loyalty.  Loves a kind open spirit who is not afraid to be who they truly are.  Is rather open sexually tho there is so much out there she has yet to learn about.  Given the right partner she would be willing to try anything at least once if for no other reason than to please the one one she is with and truly cares about.  Off's: bathroom play and gore

Approved, and added to everything. :D

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Raven Parker

Species:Werewolf/Sniff

Relationship Status:Taken

Sexual Orientation:Lesbian

Appearance:Raven stands at '5,6". She has a very androgynous style, she likes to keep her hair short and dyes it quite often. Raven has a very toned and fit body but it's still soft to the touch. She likes to play sports and exercise regularly  to keep her body in shape. Raven is a denim and leather type of gal, being raised by a biker gang she picked up the style. She has various tattoos scattered all over her body and she has both ears as well as her tongue and nose pierced. She likes to wear band t-shirts and ripped jeans as well as a pair of combat boots when she goes anywhere, the word formal is not in her vocabulary. Raven Parker is the definition of bad ass and she likes to show that with her appearance.

Ons and Offs:ONs: People who are straight forward, roughness in the bedroom, biting, scratching, Dominate or Switch partners, battles for dominance, intelligent partners, humor, romance, women who smoke, Tattoos, piercings, dirty talking, women who like to have fun.

OFF's: Anal, feet, foot fetishes, arrogance, drama, cry babies, politics, bullies, anything that belongs in a toilet, gore, vore.

Wolf Form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Definition of a Sniff:
Sniffs are highly developed psychometrics who can track the location of people or objects over varying distances. Like bloodhounds, their ability is increased if they have tactile access to an object that has been in direct contact with the subject. Sniffs receive information in the form of images, which is why identifiable landmarks help increase their effectiveness.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Nim

Raven most certainly gets both Nim's and Vickie's approval!!!  Yumminess in the flesh!!  ;D

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Nim on October 01, 2013, 09:57:05 PM
Raven most certainly gets both Nim's and Vickie's approval!!!  Yumminess in the flesh!!  ;D

;D thank you bossman!

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 09:51:01 PM

Appearance:Raven stands at '5,6". She has a very androgynous style, she likes to keep her hair short and dyes it quite often. Raven has a very toned and fit body but it's still soft to the touch. She likes to play sports and exercise regularly  to keep her body in shape. Raven is a denim and leather type of gal, being raised by a biker gang she picked up the style. She has various tattoos scattered all over her body and she has both ears as well as her tongue and nose pierced. She likes to wear band t-shirts and ripped jeans as well as a pair of combat boots when she goes anywhere, the word formal is not in her vocabulary. Raven Parker is the definition of bad ass and she likes to show that with her appearance.

Ons and Offs:ONs: People who are straight forward, roughness in the bedroom, biting, scratching, Dominate or Switch partners, battles for dominance, intelligent partners, humor, romance, women who smoke, Tattoos, piercings, dirty talking, women who like to have fun.

OFF's: Anal, feet, foot fetishes, arrogance, drama, cry babies, politics, bullies, anything that belongs in a toilet, gore, vore.

Wolf Form:

Definition of a Sniff:
Sniffs are highly developed psychometrics who can track the location of people or objects over varying distances. Like bloodhounds, their ability is increased if they have tactile access to an object that has been in direct contact with the subject. Sniffs receive information in the form of images, which is why identifiable landmarks help increase their effectiveness.

Nim, you and Beth put your tongues back in your mouths. :P..... I approve her Krys, she's free to play now, will let you know when she's updated.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 01, 2013, 09:59:54 PM
Nim, you and Beth put your tongues back in your mouths. :P..... I approve her Krys, she's free to play now, will let you know when she's updated.

Thank you boss lady ;D

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 09:51:01 PM

Wolf Form:

Definition of a Sniff:

I love Pink. Yummy!

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 10:28:37 PM
Fuck yeah! XD

Including all the stuff on the information thread... Just need to put her in the job title for the thread. :D

AlphaWolfQuin

Alright I had TOO! XD

Character Name: Dax Draven

Species:Sorcerer/Daywalker

Relationship Status:Single and not looking to settle down

Appearance:Dax is a very masculine woman for the most part but she knows how to 'glam it up' as she calls it when she needs too. The one thing you will never see Dax wearing is a dress. She prefers a suit and tie over a dress any day and if you have a party going, expect to see Dax show up in only the finest of tuxedo's. Dax is old fashioned to some people's standards and often likes to dress in a mobster type fashion. She has various tattoos all over her body and she has both ears as well as her tongue pierced. Her body is rock hard with muscle but her skin is like silk.

Ons and Offs:ON's: Strong minded women, Intelligence, Open relationships, multiple female partners, doesn't mind men in the mix as long as her boundaries are respected, loves a good battle for dominance, light bondage, roughness, play fighting/wrestling, strip teases, biting, scratching.

OFF's: Anything that belongs in a toilet, Gore, Vore, foot fetishes, feet, Anal sex (Unless giving)

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 10:59:25 PM
Alright I had TOO! XD

Appearance:Dax is a very masculine woman for the most part but she knows how to 'glam it up' as she calls it when she needs too. The one thing you will never see Dax wearing is a dress. She prefers a suit and tie over a dress any day and if you have a party going, expect to see Dax show up in only the finest of tuxedo's. Dax is old fashioned to some people's standards and often likes to dress in a mobster type fashion. She has various tattoos all over her body and she has both ears as well as her tongue pierced. Her body is rock hard with muscle but her skin is like silk.

Ons and Offs:ON's: Strong minded women, Intelligence, Open relationships, multiple female partners, doesn't mind men in the mix as long as her boundaries are respected, loves a good battle for dominance, light bondage, roughness, play fighting/wrestling, strip teases, biting, scratching.

OFF's: Anything that belongs in a toilet, Gore, Vore, foot fetishes, feet, Anal sex (Unless giving)

DAX!!!!!

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 11:01:57 PM
Oh yeah Dax is in Rogue. The sexy androgynous womanizer is FUCKING HERE! XD

Fuck yeah baby! Dax is yummy!

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Nim

Awww but sexy boss lady do we have tooo!  Raven's just... just so HOT!!

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 10:59:25 PM
Alright I had TOO! XD

Quote from: Snickerz on October 01, 2013, 09:59:54 PM

Hey I know that face!!!  Welcome home Dax!!!

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Nim on October 01, 2013, 11:06:31 PM

Oh yes Raven is smokin" Dax is just that woman that turns straight chicks if ya get what I mean lmfao XD

Quote from: Snickerz on October 01, 2013, 11:05:21 PM
heck yeah. :-) She's a fun character.

Hehe definitely I'm glad you like her ;D

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 01, 2013, 11:06:31 PM

Uh yes... I think so.

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 01, 2013, 11:08:44 PM
Oh yes Raven is smokin" Dax is just that woman that turns straight chicks if ya get what I mean lmfao XD

Hehe definitely I'm glad you like her ;D

Yeah, was hoping to see more of her, glad I can now. :D

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 01, 2013, 11:16:25 PM
Uh yes... I think so.

Yeah, was hoping to see more of her, glad I can now. :D

;D I love playing Dax XD