Closed

Started by Keylee, October 03, 2009, 01:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keylee

(Note where it says Lirita or Key, I get to choose which RPC I use thanks :D))
Don't forget to check out my o/o link in my sig.

This would be for the romance long term adventure rp's.There is sex, but it will not be the main focus!

A little about myself: I can try and match what is given to  me, it may take me a bit because I like to make well thought out posts. I am dyslexic, I do have problems with Miss-spelling words and numbers. I try my best to make sense when typing :D. Sometimes my roleplay style is different from my partners and that's fine with me, but I've come a crossed some really nice people on Elliquiy whom I'm friends with now, but can't rp with because of the difference and style. So please don't be mad if i decide to say no to any requests. I'm willing to try anything most of the time.

I will only roleplay with men rping as Men, Sorry ladies. Nothing against anything, I just feel more comfortable that way, due to past experiences I wish not to get into on the public forums.

I will not IM rp, I will however E-mail Roleplay and/or set up a forum roleplay with a discussion through IM's.

Please enjoy my list of ideas and cravings :D.

MAJORLY craving

KING Arthur
and Assassins Creed
Tron

Ideas

Masked and Unmasked- This takes place around the medieval era. A girl is assigned to marry a lord, because her step mother is forcing her out of the house.  So she runs away. When she runs away she ends up cutting her hair short, and putting her brothers clothing on to be a Paige boy. To help knights. While this is happening she meets up with the lord she was suppose to marry and ends up working for me, trying to hide her secret. Either A) you can play as another person that finds out what she is and is black mailing her. B) The lord and be all gooey and romanceish.

A knight in shining armor is a myth, no such man exists right? Well, Lirita started going to college and found the football team acts like knights from King Arther's round table. The most popular football player was also the nicest one, he stuck up for what was right and never put anyone down. When Lirita joined one of his classes he felt something familiar with her,  like she was a long lost love that had returned. He knew he was king Arther the return and knew what that meant for man kind. Merlin would be back to bring him to his kingdom to re-claim his throne. But what if he fell in love with someone he wasn't supposed to... the lady of the lake.

Movies

Harry potter- We are at hogwarts, Harry Potter is an old man now, Ready to move on with his life. A Slythern Boy has fallen for a Ravenclaw Girl. The Dark Lord is said to be seen again, will they pull together to stop him? If you have a better idea please let me know.

Peter Pan
Beauty and the beast- There is a movie coming out for this, if you've seen the trailer and would like to try a modern day setting let me know.

Books:

InkSpell, InkHeart, InkDeath.
Beauty and the Beast
Howls moving castle: I read the book :D
Knight in Shining Armor.

Role Plays not interested in Right now:

#Lirita has been a maid and helper to the prince for five years now. As they grew older, the prince has taken a liking to Lirita. He found her to be his best friend. Now the prince is of age, his father wishes him to marry a princess. During the months a head.  A princess once a week is to come to the castle and try to win the prince's heart, however as they tried to win his heart, his heart began to grow attached to Lirita. Will the prince find a loop hole to marry her? Will Lirita fall in love with him as well? The prince begins to do little things for her, like hand over flowers or show her more kindness than a maid should receive.

#The girl on the other side of the mirror! She is trapped in the mirror with in this fantasy world (Like a mix of alice in wonder land and LOTR) The ruler (or queen) Has placed her in the mirror because the green witch's prophecy said that a girl born hollow's eve to the a poor family who survived by selling their goods from their garden in the market place, most of the time they hardly brought back a penny, so her evil step mother took the girl, after making sure she put her red riding hood on and left her in the forest. As the young girl tried to find her way back with the bread crumbs she left as a path, the evil wolf grabbed her and brought her to the queen. The queen paid her step-mother handsomely, while the witch placed the girl in the mirror. As the mirror is sealed, the white witch waits until she turns 18, before opening a portal but the portal can only be entered by a worthy fighting solider sworn to protect and help the girl as best as he could! (ask for more info XD)

I'd like the solider to have some sort of fairy tale ish curse or something on him like hes the mad hatter or something! Don't be a boring plain solider! 
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Cythieus

I have to admit, the Peach and Bowser one sounds like fun. I used to have such a crush on Peach when I was little and I still use her in Smash Brothers Melee and Brawl.

Keylee

I had the urge because I was playing Paper mario and she read his journal and I had the perverted thought haha..

I use her in mario team racing, she can hit very well.

Cythieus

In smash Brothers Melee she is so cheap and some of her attacks are so hard to get around, I love her.

Keylee

I will have to play that! Sounds like it would be fun!

Cythieus

It's a fighting game, she is not super fast, but she's good at dodging, has projectiles and mean ariel kicks.

Jecht

I like the threesome and the boyfriend/husband swap thing. It would be fun with 2 other people.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Keylee

Hey cool! :P I generally like one- on-one with other's around, watching that's why i added it :P hehe.

Doomsday

Did Odin pick up the Bowser/Peach game already? It sounds pretty fun :-)

Keylee

Yeah he did, hehe. But if you have any other game character's you'd like to try out you can shoot me a pm :P

Doomsday

I was in a fun Ganondorf/Zelda game until my partner vanished, does that tickle your fancy? :-)

Keylee

I never really played Zelda, I mean I have, but i never finished any of them and I don't know to much about them. I could look it up and see.

Doomsday

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38329.0

This was the thread if you'd like to read about it. Of course, a zombie scene or a halloween thing would be fun as well.

Keylee

Oh hehe, thanks! Well Zelda isn't my cup of tea!

Though it was an interesting rp between the two of you. ^^.

I have no idea what to do with the halloween or zombie thing haha, if you have an interest and idea let me know.

Jecht

Hmm...what about the boyfriend/husband swap one. It doesn't matter to me.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Doomsday

Let's do the halloween one. I hate seeing masked killers killing beautiful women... When they could be doing something much more fun :D

Keylee

Doomsday: If you want you can post in a thread or pm first and I'll follow :D

Jecht: If you find another girl or guy I'll do it. I don't know many people on the site yet, Unless you'd want to pretend another person is there lol.

Add in: I am not sure how much longer I will be on to rp either.

MasterMischief

Quote from: Keylee on October 03, 2009, 01:27:22 PM
Harry Potter - I'd like it to be after Harry potter like when he dies or something, and a new evil person is among them! I love playing as Tonks though.

How would you feel about a powerful demon (stupidly powerful) hiding in Hogwarts?

Keylee

MasterMischief

It would be a demon who was taken from his mother at birth and trained to kill his father.  He is a powerful mentalist, adept in magic (which functions differently than the magic in the Potterverse), as well as trained in martial arts, stealth and disguise.

He has no intentions of killing his father, so he fled his instructors and jumps from dimension to dimension to hide from them.

I will confess up front he is a very Marty Stu character and if you are not cool with that, I completely understand.

Keylee

Yeah, I am sorry, not sure how well I'd do with that, it's not my cup of tea as one would say.

Sowwy! D: I feel bad saying no to people.

MasterMischief

Keylee

Rockin

what type of RPs you feel up to doing atm?

illimosis

The idea of a Halloween scene caught my eye! It could be interesting, although instead of a masked murderer, I'm kind of thinking of a rowdy, estranged teenage character (perhaps 17-19 or so) who throws on some generic monster mask and wanders his neighborhood, generally causing mischief and harassing the kiddies. Among other things... Interest? Mayhaps? Assuming you don't mind the male character being played by a girl :P
~illi

Keylee

Quote from: Rockin on October 07, 2009, 10:51:50 PM
what type of RPs you feel up to doing atm?

More of the romanceish rp's

Keylee

Quote from: illimosis on October 08, 2009, 12:15:42 PM
The idea of a Halloween scene caught my eye! It could be interesting, although instead of a masked murderer, I'm kind of thinking of a rowdy, estranged teenage character (perhaps 17-19 or so) who throws on some generic monster mask and wanders his neighborhood, generally causing mischief and harassing the kiddies. Among other things... Interest? Mayhaps? Assuming you don't mind the male character being played by a girl :P

Oh sorry! I have to update that, I already found someone for that rp!

Toluca

I'd be interested int he wedding/hired boyfriend idea. Just PM me if you are still up for the idea.

illimosis

Quote from: Keylee on October 08, 2009, 11:02:09 PM
Oh sorry! I have to update that, I already found someone for that rp!

Aw, darn. Mind if I steal the idea from ya? ;) Figure I should ask. Golden rule and all!
~illi

Keylee

Keylee

ACK, Please see my A&A link in my sig! D: I've been gone for a long time due to school.
But Now I am back last day of classes is the 17th and I am SOOOO craving an rp right now. Check it out

thanks! :D

Cythieus

Well we already had the game going, I didn't think you'd be gone this long though.

Keylee

Quote from: Odin on December 11, 2009, 09:52:08 PM
Well we already had the game going, I didn't think you'd be gone this long though.

I know I didn't think I'd be gone this long either, I tired not to be but after my dog, then stress over rent, and school I just couldn't rp and because of stress i was loosing some hair >.<... but Now I am getting better and my hair has stopped falling out.

Cythieus

Well I am glad that you at least started to get better and all of that, that's what's important.

Keylee

Thank you very much *hugs him* ^^ it's nice to be cared about, even if its someone on the net you made friends with.

Additional: I fixed the front page so people will know I won't do RP's Over IM's, and That I am interested in more of the romance rp's rather than sexual rp's at the moment.

Still craving Alice in wonder land lol

Cythieus

I didn't even know you had IM, while I am not a big fan of RPs over it, it would be easier to plan over it.

Keylee

I do, I just don't like giving it out the a bunch of people on here, when i talk to school mates on it about homework lol

Cythieus

Well that makes sense although many seem to have multiple accounts.

Jecht

I saw your masked one and I thought I'd throw this idea out there for a romance plot. this is similar to Princess Bride.

A princess is about to be married to a Lord that she despises though she does not love him back. So in order to get out of the marriage, she plans to have herself kidnapped by a Rogue from a group of bandits who travel from town to town. (I was thinking she arranges the kidnapping with the leader of the group. Maybe she sends him a letter and gives him the idea). The group sends my character to kidnap her and bring her back to their fortress but he has other plans for her.

Tell me if you like the idea.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Keylee

Sounds like an interesting plot, but I am not really in the mood for a kidnapping story, sorry!

Keylee

add three more plots for those who are interested.

Keylee

Update: added another plot!

The girl on the other side of the mirror! She is trapped in the mirror with in this fantasy world (Like a mix of alice in wonder land and LOTR) The ruler (or queen) Has placed her in the mirror because the green witch's prophecy said that a girl born hollow's eve to the a poor family who survived by selling their goods from their garden in the market place, most of the time they hardly brought back a penny, so her evil step mother took the girl, after making sure she put her red riding hood on and left her in the forest. As the young girl tried to find her way back with the bread crumbs she left as a path, the evil wolf grabbed her and brought her to the queen. The queen paid her step-mother handsomely, while the witch placed the girl in the mirror. As the mirror is sealed, the white witch waits until she turns 18, before opening a portal but the portal can only be entered by a worthy fighting solider sworn to protect and help the girl as best as he could! (ask for more info XD)

I'd like the solider to have some sort of fairy tale ish curse or something on him like hes the mad hatter or something! Don't be a boring plain solider! 

Keylee

Updated: Peter Pan, Not sure what I'd do with that but its there, might add Dirty Dancing in there.

fuzzysweater

Hi - saw your post.  I'm kinda new, but I liked the idea of hiring a guy to be your bf for your sister's wedding.  I see the post is pretty old - any interest in playing that one?

Keylee

It's old but It's still my quest thread lol...

Yesh, I've been really wanting to rp that one!

Keylee

Added: List of Books and Movies I'd like to rp the story lines from, not sure what the plot would be but it would be nice to have the two of us come up with something.

Mostly craving Something like Avalon High but set in college (we are grown up, sort of :P) and King Athur's knight's were reincarnated and they didn't know it until a research paper was due, ect.

Peter pan- wendy goes back

As you can see most of these are still romance but it can be... hmm Kinky still. Just because it's romance doesn't mean its not fun :P.