Women’s Academy of Pokémon Training [F/F, NC] RECRUITING STUDENTS!

Started by Karma, September 18, 2013, 01:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Quote from: King Serperior on September 28, 2013, 12:56:22 PM
We meet again on another Pokémon-based RP  :P

I agree that a "perfect team" consists of personal favorites.....or themed.  Take a look at Rachel and you may sense some kind of pattern with her team  ;)
ive seen enough hentai to know where thats going
hmm skylar or janelle...

apygoos

why do all the cool dragons need to be pseudo legendaries >.<
was trying to cook up a fire/dragon team for a junior/senior..Salamence would be awesome arcanine, typhlosion..etc..

Haxorus, Druddigon, Flygon, Hydreigon lines are all not pseudo. :)

apygoos

None for now except for the home Pokemon. Your freshman Pokemon will probably be near to it, though. Evolutions will happen during major events.

apygoos

why does Victini need to be a legendary >.<
I was thinking something like:
Typhlosion [home, johto. because win], shiny fraxure [freshman pokemon, i would assume if shes been with the pokemon for 2 years it would be at least in its second stage], Growlithe [need a fire stone to evolve], Druddigon, and Larvesta [best bug ever..well it becomes the best bug ever]

Kimera

Dunno if it is allowed as a character.

I think it looks epic :p

Going to make a mostly steel based trainer, using steelix and mawile.

E1Alpha

I hope you're refering to Jasmine down there and not the Steelix xD
In my eyes, as long as you're not actually Jasmine, I'd think nobody would mind that.
I mean, even as just a Freshman, having a Steelix and one or two Magnemites seems to befit the pokémon limits.

apygoos

are mega evolutions allowed in this?
Mega Charizard X becomes a fire/dragon type lol

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on October 03, 2013, 01:13:00 PM
are mega evolutions allowed in this?
Mega Charizard X becomes a fire/dragon type lol
From what Karma has said, nothing from Gen 6 will be implemented until he has played through the games and has an understanding of them.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Quote from: King Serperior on October 03, 2013, 01:19:11 PM
From what Karma has said, nothing from Gen 6 will be implemented until he has played through the games and has an understanding of them.

Exactly. That said, megas are unlikely to be available for students for a while if/when I implement them. If the game stays alive long enough though, everybody's Cool Factor will definitely be off the charts, don't worry!

apygoos

i don't think that's a problem Karma :P they need to evolve to their final forms anyway to begin with. Cynthia no doubt has Garchompite to mega evolve hers..scary shit >.> anyway i shouldg et that sheet in soon~
also fun fact: according to "the origin" anime, Red's champion team was Charizard, Scyther, Jolteon, Persain, Lapras and Dotrio.

Silk

Right, I've lost my muse for long enough, time to get it rekindled and post something.

apygoos

apygoos

alright so Nathan White has already gone and done his thing. *is contemplating if she should be american, or Japanese*

Who is Nathan White? Nevermind, I figured it out. Also, an "American" would be from Unova, and a "Japanese" would be from any of the first four generation regions. Real world nations don't exist.

apygoos

apygoos

Name:Janelle Tsunar

Home Region: Unova, Opelucid City
Position: Student, Senior
House: Infernus
Biography: A passionate person and trainer, Janelle was one of many witnesses of the horrific attack by Team Plasma on Opelucid City when it was plunged into ice. She was afraid for the people and pokemon, snuggling with her pet Cyndaquill as they paid witness to the acts of their gymleader Drayden and the would be Champion: Nathan White. After the heroic actions of Drayden and Nathan White, she became a member of the gym to learn what she could. Soon after she was witness to the champions tournament at the World Tournament stage. while she had gone there to cheer on her champion Nate, there was another champion that caught her eye a woman with firey passion and power. Cynthia seemed like she was on a whole other level. A time later when she announced a school for aspiring female trainers, she scooped up the opportunity. Now a Senior, Janelle's firey passion lead her to the Infernus House, where her fire and Dragon team feel right at home. She loves her pokemon, and her pokemon love her. This is an exciting year for ehr and she cant wait to see what happens next.
Pokémon: Typhlosion, Charmander, Growlithe, Larvesta, shiny Axew, Dino

apygoos

so where do I start? toss her up on the character page and then what?