Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For making me want to kiss her!

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Skadii

8...for still not kissing me! :(

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm kissing you in PM, boy you are tough on me.

A 10 for making me work *Picking her up in her arms, hugging her, he kisses her deeply; even in the Avatar rating thread just to prove his love to her!*

Skadii

*giggles and kisses him back* 10...for being my wonderful and loving man! ;)

Mordred

10 - Simply put (yes.. striving to type less, dammit!).. that is just an extremely adorable face that would be very difficult to pull the lips from. Yep, a lazy afternoon could be whittled away upon those lips.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

10...for always making me smile with a twinkle in my eyes!

Grainne

Quote from: Mordred on April 12, 2012, 07:43:25 PM
10 - Interesting.. definitely dig the effect.. leaves the mystery for the mind to conjure.. yeah, it's cool. And what is seen, is quite lovely.
Oh, and you catch on quite quickly.  :-) The imagination is always great at...conjuring.  :-)

*to colerie* 10-a very lovely and well met face.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Timeless

10 - Interesting colours, and got to love the corset.

Saerrael

10. Very lovely. Good art. I love the balance in the image.

Timeless

10 - No other words other than lovely. Also, damn, look at that smooth skin colouring.

Saerrael

Still a 10. I also quite like there is a small optical illusion in that avatar. It draws the eye in.

And, yeah.. The artist who painted my avatar is known for excellent blending skills.
And lighting... God, I love his lighting ♥

Mordred

10 - Always thought this avatar was a good one. Mysterious, absolutely. And the eyes are a trip.
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

10, despite the blue one being gone.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Autumn52

10 because perfection has never looked so good
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - You pick the most amazing avatars.  I think I should find a new one...

Autumn52

10 because no matter what avatar you wear you will always be a 10 in my book. *lustful eyes going up and down him*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - (making me blush, wanted to get that in)

Autumn52

10 cause I would love to see him blush, *licks lips and touches unmentionables*

SunshineSparkle

10 because she invited me,and I gladly accepted

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Mordred

10 - Lovely scene here.. hell, I'd even guarantee to not get any blue on that gorgeous skin of hers if I could do a swap and be there ready to give her that kiss.
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Autumn52

Izzie Aditi