News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Word association game part II

Started by Beguile's Mistress, July 27, 2010, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Leviathan

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." -Plato

Izzy1337

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

AlexxAplin

I am who I am, I was born this way no matter what anyone says. We have to take what we are given in life and run with it, otherwise we'll spend our life hiding from reality.