Superhero Roleplay (M for F)

Started by BatLou45, May 09, 2012, 10:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatLou45

Alright, my favorite scenario would have to be me as a superhero fighting with a supervillainess which ends in terrible defeat for the hero and unpredictable events that happen to him after that can be determined by the supervillainess. Discussion over more details can happen. I just want to see what the general interest in it is first.

BatLou45

The Crimson Phoenix has been on the hunt for a mysterious female villain who has abducted countless other superheroes that have not been seen in months. Hot on a supposed trail, the full body spandex-suit clad hero leaps from building to building until he reaches what appears to be an abandoned warehouse. He reaches the front that is locked with a padlock and rips it off using his lone power of super strength as his bulging muscles stretch his costume. He enters and goes room to room searching until he finds a virtual lab/dungeon that contains the almost lifeless and comatose bodies of his fellow heroes. He continues his investigation not knowing he is being watched...

Let me know if you're interested with a reply or PM. :)