(M) Character Wanted for Long-term Action/Drama/ Romance Scene {VAN, NC-H}

Started by Pixilicious, June 27, 2008, 06:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Hello..I'm looking for a male to play out the character of a Black Ops Agent/CEO..You don't necessarily need to know the specifics of the CIA in order to play this role.  I am looking to develop this role and see how far it can go.  I have several different ideas in my head, some of which may include kidnapping, rape and some forms of torture, depending on what you're comfortable with and how much detail and other elements you want added to the plot in this..Anyone that's interested, please let me know and we can start working some of the kinks of the role out! Thanks :)

The scene outline is something like this..

You are the CEO of the wealthiest security company in the world. You are a very quiet, withdrawn person trusting not many people. You, obviously are very wealthy, but the amount of wealth you have does not add up for the type of job you have. Your job as a CEO pays well, but not enough to account for all the money you have. The truth is that your job as a CEO is more of a day job of sorts for you. You also work for the government as a CIA black ops agent. You joined the Marines fresh out of high school and rose up the ranks there and then started working as a black ops agent...

I am a junior in college majoring in business..You are friends with my professor who knows that I am looking for intern position so he referred me to you, knowing that you are looking for a personal assistant for your job at the security company..I come from a very different background than you and I have managed to see my own share of demons...

My personality is totally different than yours. I'm more of a bubbly upbeat person and I pictured you as being more reclusive and hardened because of your profession obviously and the things you've seen. We find ourselves slowly falling for each other, but you try and distance yourself from me and fighting the connection we have because of several things attributing to your profession.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Darthvegeta800

I rather like this one miss, it has much potential. Could be fun. ^^ Give me a little poke on messenger or pm if you wish to discuss it. *heads of to bed - as he's sleepy*

Sherona

*coughs* This really should be in PM rather then in the public forum Livonii *smiles*