Alphabet Association Game

Started by Mordred, April 20, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katy von Tease

Flirting is a woman's trade which she must always keep in practice. For instance, her dress should be like a barbed-wire fence; serving its purpose without obstructing the view.

~~~ Katy's Sweets, Sours, and Bitters ~~~

Falstaff

Xerxes

( Welcome to E Katy...hope you are enjoying yourself )

Katy von Tease

Yogurt.

Quote from: Falstaff on August 23, 2013, 12:16:38 PM
( Welcome to E Katy...hope you are enjoying yourself )
Thank you! And I sure am. I can tell I'm going to have fun here! :)
Flirting is a woman's trade which she must always keep in practice. For instance, her dress should be like a barbed-wire fence; serving its purpose without obstructing the view.

Falstaff

Zebra

( Good...glad you are enjoying it.  If you ever have any questions...I would be happy to try and help. )

Katy von Tease

Katiana

Falstaff

SouthernKitty

Falstaff

Eagles

Hello SouthernKitty  *offers a rose and kisses her hand*  Welcome to E!

SouthernKitty

Falcon

*chuckles* Hello and thanks. It's seems like a wonderful site so far :3

Falstaff

Grins

*smiles in return*  It will be as much fun as you put in to it...many great people and things to play with in here.
Just keep meeting all the people you can, try some threads, ask questions...participate as you are comfortable.
*winks*  I hope you have a blast!

SouthernKitty

Halberd

I think I found my spot, I LOVE word games :3 Having a blast, online, not hard for me to do. Thanks!

Falstaff

Iatrophobia   (Fear of doctors)

See...*points*  Can even be educational *smiles*

SouthernKitty

Jackal

You seem to have a thing for phobias. You listed fear of doctors in the other game....are you a psychiatrist? :p

Katy von Tease

SouthernKitty

Falstaff

Magnificent

NOPE...VP at an office...also work Fire Hall nights and weekends.  A friend and I started using the phobias...so I try to find as many as I can.

SouthernKitty

Falstaff

Pretty...cool how we did that huh?

SouthernKitty

Quagmire

Indeed. It's definitely an interesting spin and a cool idea :3

Falstaff

Right?    (We've done it before as we near the last few letters...just to get out of them  :P)

Katy von Tease

SouthernKitty

Trepidation

(Kind of ridiculous lol ))

Falstaff

Understandable   ;D

*Hey Katy*

SouthernKitty