Rockin's Pirate idea (In need of females)

Started by Rockin, April 21, 2009, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

I'm in the mood for a pirate story. So let's see if we can start one, hmm?

Before I get into great detail, my character that I'll play is Captain Jake, a talented pirate in the making. He has performed several great feat in his lifetime as a Pirate. Going toe to toe with Black Beared and lived, escaping several bounty hunters that was on his trail, the list goes a bit on. While he has been known to take prisoners, he soon released all the ones that co-operated with him, while letting those who threaten his life and his crew to drown at sea. He knows how to be a smartass to those who challenges him.

So now, without further adue, the stories

The Witch of the Sea

There was no secret that Jake has a large stash of treasure from his travels, and every pirate and greedy person wants it. Though none have been successful as of yet. One day at sea, his ship gets attacked by another ship. The ship of a female captain. Jake's crew retaliate against it, but their trickery gotten the best of them as they were soon defeated. For the exchange of his crew's safety, he will comply to going with them. Once agreed, and a warning for his crew not to follow, her ship cast off to sea with their prisoner.

-----I'm planning for this to go to NC-Humans (unless the player may have a better idea). I'm thinking that there will be a power struggle between the two, seeing as one wants the information while the other wants freedom.----------

Ancient Treasure

Captain Jake and his crew passes by a ship that seemed to have been wrecked by another bunch of pirates. One of the crew members spots a female girl who looks to be a native of a village. Once she is scooped up, she explains that she's the last living guardian of a temple that holds many riches to the person behond their wildest dreams. The woman begs for the men to take her back to her village, and they may be rewarded with a peice of the gold treasure. While he does accept, there became one issue: she needs the neclace from the men who blew up her ship. While they try to find the men responsible, there seemed to be others who also wants the treasure themselves and will do any means neccessary to try and kidnap the woman. Jake has his work cut out for him, but isn't that the life of a pirate?

This could be either NC-Human or Light: Human (I'm leaning on the 1st one, but meh...). There will be some romance involved in this between the two characters. Let's see how this plays out.

Just to let you know, if you do manage to play the RP and you're a bit too busy later on to do anymore replies, let me know and I'll understand. If you have a pirate idea that you would like to share, let me know. I'm pretty open minded. Drop me a PM or IM (on AIM) if you're interested and we can work something out ^^