News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The House on Horny Hill

Started by RedEve, October 17, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The House on Horny Hill

Janet Lynn is a young woman who has gotten into a strange inheritance. As the distant cousin of a reclusive millionaire, she has inherited the man's old mansion as well as his other assets.
The one condition in the will is that the young woman will make his mansion her new home and become its caretaker. If she refuses this condition, his money will go into a trust devoted to the upkeep of the estate.
Thus she moves into the old manor home... Not realizing it has other occupants beyond herself and the old couple of groundskeepers who live on a small cottage on the grounds: ghosts.

The special thing about these ghosts is that they are all of the rather horny sort and their haunting does not so much entail scares as it does sex. The idea is for Janet to get fucked by a series of these ghosts, all men somehow tied to the estate.

The way I see this working is that these ghosts have the capability of reassuming a human form for short periods of time, long enough for these hook-ups to take place.

From Janet's perspective, many of these hook-ups will be perceived as weird, very lifelike dreams, until she figures out what is really going on.

I am looking for a player to portray Janet Lynn's various partners throughout this story.

We can hash out the details in PMs.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list