The Huntress- Forest of Silent Screams (Inspired by Dead by Deadlight) M LF F

Started by TurtleInTheSheets, July 21, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleInTheSheets

I am looking for someone to play 'the Huntress' (or someone similar) who is a psychopath killer that slowly murders a group of college kids who have gone too deep into the forest and, entered her territory. The young adults are your typical run-of-the-mill people who have not a care in the world- all that matters is drinking booze, getting high and having sex while wasting away the money their parents put into college.

The scene starts with the gang making an off-route turn somewhere at an interstate to enter a dense, deciduous forest area that had a canopy that almost blocked the sunlight. The young adults desecrate her sacred grove as lovers etch their names on the 'Mother Tree'. They also litter and, disturb the wild life-treating themselves as Kings and Queens. The final straw was seeing them skinny-dipping and having sex in the lake that the huntress lost her mother at. The blatant disregard for what she holds dear will be the tipping point.

That's when the Huntress comes for her prey. She dual-wields her trademark throwing axes. Her tracking skills were honed by the very forest that the group had disrespected. Her instincts are animal-like and, she is ruthless. She may/may not have a strange fascination for one of the college kids. (Up to us to decide)

Category: [Ex] Gore, Violence
What I want to play: College kids
What I want my partner to play: Killer (female)

Please note that this can also be a One-shot and that, all my characters will eventually die! (I can be convinced that she can be appeased at one point)

I am looking for someone who is creative in ways to kill my characters but, also is gracious enough not to god mode. All deaths need to be discussed beforehand.

Please pm me with your Ideas. I will super love you if you play the Huntress (You don't need to know the game) but, other female killers are fine. Why female? because  I like the eerie idea of a lone crazy woman in the woods..lol. That's all

I will try my best to respond to anyone. If I have missed your reply at one point in time, I utterly apologise. I do not mean to be rude. Sometimes, I just get too busy and, lose track of things.

[acronym=Turtle's Doodles and Other Stuff (SFW)][/acronym]
[acronym=Turtle's StoryTelling Cafe][/acronym]
[Acronym=On and Offs][/acronym][acronym=When There's Nothing Hard Under The Sheets (Updated 09/09/2018)][/acronym][acronym=Turtles reserves the rights to change posting rate without prior approval][/acronym]
||  Drawn by TurtleInTheSheets  ||