Ripper's Return (F for Any)

Started by Lynnie, April 05, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

Jack the Ripper, well known serial murder in London during the fall of 1888. Five women were slayed by his hand, mutilated, their very identities were barely recognizable. Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly, cut down in their prime, all were killed by the same man. Their murders were the subject of debate, investigation, for years. The taunts Jack gave the police, made them want to find him even more. He was never caught.

Now it’s 2025, they still don’t know who the original Jack the Ripper was, several theories are there but now, the original Ripper wasn’t at the forethought of anyone. Not the people of the B.A.U. of the F.B.I. they had a new problem. They were called in to Los Angeles, Ca, where five women have been murdered. The reason they were called in, the murders happened exactly like they did all those years ago. The news paper had run a letter on the front page with the latest victim’s name, Louisa Eros.

Article from the LA Times
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven,
Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven.
Seven little whores begging for a shilling,
One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing.
Six little whores, glad to be alive,
One sidles up to Jack, then there are five.
Four and whore rhyme aright,
So do three and me,
I'll set the town alight
Ere there are two.
Two little whores, shivering with fright,
Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night.
Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one,
And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.

The worst part, Henage Court was the apartment complex used by most of the students attending UCLA. All of the newest murder victims were students or alumina of UCLA. Was this the new Jack the Ripper’s hunting grounds? Was this the new Whitechapel? Jack the Ripper is back, can our newest federal agents solve the case? Or will Jack the Ripper number two get away with murder? The poem in the papers indicate there are going to be eight victims, he was on number five. Who was going to be next? Would they stop him in time?

That is how this story starts, I’m looking for someone to play the partner to my federal agent. The pair will be working the case following the clues left by the new Jack. At this time, I have no one playing the part of Jack as I have written him up as an NPC and unless someone wants to write as Jack, I don’t plan on him being an actual character in the story. I want this to be a fun, action packed, solve the mystery kind of story, while yes, I know the answer as well, I came up with it and Jack 2.0 I want the puzzles our agents solve and figure out together. If this interest you please PM me or respond here.

Jinx

As a former student at UCLA, there is a running path around the school that students affectionately call the rape trail. Perfect for Jack the Ripper.

This sounds like an awesome story. Are you looking for anything in particular in your crime solving partner? More of a forensics focus? Or an equally capable special agent?

Lynnie

I forgot about the running trail there! That would be perfect for the new Jack the Ripper!

Thank you for thr compliment! I came up with the idea at work yesterday and it kinda got stuck. As far as tbe partner goes I was leaving it very open to be discussed so that the pair would be a great team.

Lynnie

I am locking this thread as I have found my person who is gonna play this story out with me!

Thank you Jinx!!!!