Dysfunctional Family

Started by VelvetSatin, May 02, 2023, 09:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

So, right now I'm in the mood to create an RP with someone who would be on the same wavelength as me regarding darker, taboo, forbidden sorts of plots. Now my first love has always been historical so if you are a history buff, I would definitely welcome your PM. If not, I'd still welcome your PM if you are into a more darker tale that can have some extreme elements to them.

A dysfunctional family. Yes, this does involve incest but I don't care for the corny, cheese incest plots. I'm looking for something more deeper, intense and very character driven. Topics such as domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse come into play here as well as some non-con as well.

The family looks picture perfect from the outside but behind closed doors things are anything but that. An older brother and younger sister (who would be 17) who find themselves torn by the reality of their own home. The brother could even be in the military which could cause some ptsd situations. He has a girlfriend which I'd also play and at times things aren't so rosy there. Domestic violence between them, but with his sister things are different. (Or are they?) They have a close connection that some would say is unhealthy. There would be alot of angst and heavy emotions in this plot.

Need someone who values alot of detail in their posts and who can write multiple paragraphs at a time. I cannot work with writers that don't put enough effort into it. I am very much into planning and love to PM with my co-writers. Can't say I can write daily but will try and post a few times per week. PM'ing keeps the muse going so it's essential to have good communication.

If this sounds like something up your alley send me a message and let's see what we can create!