Elandra's Requests

Started by Elandra, May 02, 2023, 05:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

Welcome to my request thread. If you find anything of interest, please PM me.

About Me

I am reserved yet sarcastic. I am old as dirt, okay, maybe not that old. Let's just say I graduated college in the 90s. I have been on E, off and on since 2006. I came here to make friends and write. I have and am still doing both. If you want to know more about what I am looking for in a writing partner, you can find it here. The highlights are:

• I prefer the story to smut (75/25) and multiple paragraphs
  • I like darker themes
  • I usually want some supernatural element in my story
  • I write most gender pairings and with all gender identities.
  • I can be a slow responder (up to a week), so if you need quick responses, look elsewhere.
  • I will never write canon characters, but I do like some fanfiction

Don't let the purple tag scare you off; I don't bite unless you want me to.

The Requests

The Bookstore
Modern, F/F preferred, but could do M/F

My character is bookish and spends most of her days working in a used bookstore. She is absorbed in the books and, behind the counter, always keeps a candle lit. She says it is to keep the evil spirits away when asked about it, though no one ever asks. Then the candle flickered out one day, and your character walked in the door.

What am I looking for? A slow-burn romantic story that involves some corruption. What is your character? What does she want with my character? All these things can be discussed in plotting, or we can play it by ear.

V Fandom
Modern-ish (1980s), Any pairings
This is a long shot, as I suspect most of you have no idea what I am talking about here. I want to write a story with original characters in the V universe, preferably the 1984-1995 version. Our characters can be part of the Resistance, and one can be part of the fifth column. We can start with the arrival of the Visitors or after their true nature has been discovered.

Paranormal Detective
Modern, preferably M/M,  but could do any pairing
Things go boo in the night. That's right, vampires, weres, and other creatures are real. Your character is a detective or FBI agent who eradicates/arrests these creatures. Mine is a skeptic podcaster unaware of the truth but happily makes a living by researching and debunking the phenomena. Until one day, their worlds collide after a sinister creature preys on someone the podcaster knows.

What am I looking for? A who-done-it story where the two characters solve the initial case. If things go well, perhaps they work together on other cases. At first, there is no attraction, or maybe there never is.

Post-Apolyptic Survival Story
Modern, Near Future. Any pairing
I would prefer this to be a story about the zombie apocalypse. My character has survived independently for six months but has struggled. Recently, they came across a camp of other survivors where your character is a member, leader, or prisoner—something to discuss. They want to join, but what will it cost them?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~