Heroes of the Day (Freeform/Allwelcome/superhero) opening interest again!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 20, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Heroes of the Day

When comics first came out, everyone felt that being the heroes of the day was the cool thing.  Kids and adults alike found ways to emulate their masked mutant idol.  Some went on the be Police Officers or Firemen to be able to do the right thing with the best of their abilities as human beings.  Of course these were all stories and no one could ever fly or control fire.  That was until the year 2014.  When the governments break through serum proved successful, those dreams would become a reality to some.  For years since the early 60's the governments of the world seemed hell bent on creating what they deemed as a "Super Soldier" Not a hero in case.  They weren't looking for superman to fly in and fight the Russians.  However, they were looking to create an enhanced warrior who needed little sleep or replenishments to go about and use his enhanced strength and speed to complete missions.  For years, different political factions fought over who would be the first to break through into the new world. 

It wasn't until a more recent discovery in 1995, that the United States had seem to find the answer to their problems.  During a scientific expedition into the Chicxulub Crater, better known as the place the dinosaur killing asteroid fell.  During some digging and research, scientist found a part of the steroid broken open and giving off radiation.  With the piece of space rock now accessible, the stone was quarantined and sent to labs for examination.  During its experimentations, the rock proved to give mice superior speed and strength when exposed to it.  After more years of refined experimentation and research, the U.S. Government created the X-Serum.  The red liquid was named after of course the fabled super human mutants of comic legend.  However, the stipulation, the serum only worked on children and teens.  Older adults seemed to become something more deadly and terrifying. 

In the years to come between 2014 and 2016, select groups of kids were taken to a facility high in the Rocky Mountains.  Away from prying eyes and large cities.  It was here that these kids were experimented on with the serum.  The group of 50 kids ranged of teens between 16 and 19, finding these ages were the ultimate successful cases.  As 6 months passed each kid began to form a "superpower" of sorts. Something defining and making them exclusive to that ability.  Some could control Ice, others grew wings and could fly, one was able to breathe water and swim like the dolphins.  It was crazy at first, however the scientist seemed eager and happy to be able to use these teens for good use.  Small task forces were sent out to save the common world from natural disasters or even terroristic attacks. 

As a year went by however, things didn't go as planed.  Some of the kids went rogue, causing mischief and doing things in their own favor.  Some couldn't control their abilities, and others became down right evil. The government felt it was time, and shut the program down.  Those who were not on board with this, however began to revolt and attack their once teachers.  The first massacre was the ugliest, and soon it was commissioned that those who held "abilities" were to be terminated at any cost.  It didn't take long for forces to come in and start to execute the teens left and right.  It took a lot of good luck and extreme instances, however a group of 30 managed to escape the compound and flee across the nation. 

Those who were once seen as Heroes of the Day, were now being hunted and executed.  Some managed to bargain with there killers in helping to hunt down their old mates.  Others were captured instead of killed, most likely for further experimentations.  This is where we start of, the small group of 6 who managed to make it to the East side of the states in hopes of fleeing the country if needed. 

So this is the story that Bekah Boo and I have collaborated on.  We will each be playing a character from the small group of survivors.  We're looking for four more players to join us in this adventure.  It is a free form game and does not take any place in any Hero universe.  This is our own universe that took inspirations from the comics of old.  We do have some rules to layout before picking out luck other four.

Rules:
~This will not be first come first serve, Bekah and I will go over everyone's character sheet and pm each person individually about said character~
~Once a person has claimed a power (i.e. fire control, super strength, etc.) that power is off the table.  We'd like to see multiple powers at play~
~no God Modding, No Rude OOC or IC behavior~
~Open to anyone who wants to play~
~HAVE FUN!!!!~

Here is the Character Sheet, please review it.  If there are any questions, feel free to PM one of us or both and we can help you. 

Also FYI!!! Ice and Psychic abilities are off the table as Bekah and I have claimed them!

CS:

[float=right][img height=200 padding=10](Insert Character Photo Here)[/img][/float]Player:
Name:
Ability: (fire, ice, speed, etc)
Sexuality:
History:
Gear: (you may have a gun, but you're not going to have an AR with unlimited ammo, be realistic.  9mm with 2 bullets left kind of deal)
Ons:
Offs:
Fears:
Additional Photos: Only if you'd like

Again, PM us the character sheets please!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler Bishop
Ability: Psychic Abilities
Sexuality: Omni-sexual

History: Before any of this started Kyler was just the simple new kid in school.  He parents dies when he was young.  Soon to follow his grandparents passed when he was in middle school.  So entering the system he became the orphan kid who attended the local highschool. He was quiet and withdrawn, but not mean, just distant.  He did get picked on quiet a few times so he would often stowe away and read in the library.

That's where he befriended her.  The golden hair beauty, the girl of his dreams.  Instantly they became the best of friends. Hanging out when they could.  She was the rich type though, and often he felt out of place due to his own life predicament. When the day the men in suits came to the orphanage, his heat sank.  He'd never get to tell her good bye, or even how he felt.  Yet he was surprised to see her bright smile as they entered the compound. 2 years of experimenting and training and saving lives produced a closer bond between the two.   However, during the compounds talent show, sent mixed signals to the crowd.  The two began to fight and scream over things until they stormed off from one another.

What the fight was really about, only the two of them will ever know.  When it all came falling down however, his first instinct was to break her free and see her safe.  He met up with who he could before the small group traveled East and remain in hiding.  Here the two still don't talk much and the tension can be cut with a knife. 

Gear: A side bag with headphones and an mp3 player, 2 books, water bottle, small blanket, stolen 9mm with 5 bullets left.
Ons: Same as personal
Offs: Same as personal
Fears: Darkness, losing Nina forever
Aditional Photos:
Extra Photos

Clothed

NSFW

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Praetoria

Player: Praetoria

Name: Kaitlyn Edwards
Ability: Super Strength (65 Tons)
Sexuality: Straight/Bi-Curious

History: Originally from Portland, Oregon, Kaitlyn Edwards’ parents were killed in a car accident about the time the US Government was beginning to round up teens for experimentation with the X-Serum. With no other real options and still in shock, Kaitlyn didn’t make much of a fuss when she was taken to the facility. After developing Super Strength, Kaitlyn moved onto the next stage of the program and went out with other successes to protect and rescue civilians using her power. Life as a superhero suited Kaitlyn fine; it was like she was given a chance to save other teens from the heartache she had gone through with the death of her parents. As the program progressed, Kaitlyn continued to display her heroic tendencies, putting herself in harm’s way to protect civilians or her teammates. She never lost this heroic instinct, even as tensions grew within the teens of the program. When the massacre finally came, Kaitlyn felt betrayed by the government and joined a group that escaped from the facility. Ever since the breakout, she’s been dealing with cynicism and disillusionment conflicting with her heroic nature. She doesn’t quite leap into action at the drop of a hat anymore, but it doesn’t take much to convince her to do the right thing.

Gear: Clothing, Backpack, Sleeping Bag, Tent

Ons: Romance, Vanilla, Oral, Vaginal, possibly others
Offs: Blood, Scat, Vomit, Hard BDSM, Pain, Abuse

Fears: Her friends dying, being caught by the government, spiders
Additional Photos:

Bekah Boo

Player: Bekah Boo
Name: Nina Delounge
Ability: Ice, Berserk Side ( An split personality formed)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History: WIP

Gear: Book bag with basic medical supplies ( bandages, needle and tape), Personal dagger
Ons: See Player's On and Offs
Offs: See Player's On and Offs
Fears: Losing what little control she has, Being alone, Hurting those she cares for
Additional Photos:

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

diarmuid

Player: diarmuid
Name: William Aiden Alan
Ability: Bullet Projection, Superior Eyesight
Sexuality: Pansexual
History: Will grew up as an orphan, being tossed from foster home to foster home. He wasn't abused, or particularly neglected, he was just never in one place long enough to find a real home. He kept up vague relationships with several foster-siblings, but nothing that he considered real family. They were like friends he'd had extended sleep-overs with. He would always tell himself that he was fine with this, but deep down he knew he wanted a real family. One of those "found families" some movies and TV shows dipicted so, so temptingly.

In a way, the experiments with the X-serum led to one of the most prominent "homes" he had yet to have. He found fulfillment in the work of saving other people, much more so than he had thought he would feel. And with fifty other children to communicate with, there was no doubt he would eventually find a family. Or so he kept telling himself, even when he found that he could barely keep up friendships with some of the other teenagers.

With the sense of heroism and the hope of a family suddenly ripped away from him by a few "bad apples," Will became angry. He blames the government for not seeing that he wasn't one of the problems. He would have never risked his position, he would have gone to the edges of the world to keep the job he had been given. He would have followed every order, morally questionable or not, and still, they had gotten rid of him.
Gear: A backpack with basic essentials, an extra set of clothing, a spinner ring.
Ons: Similar to mine, a bit more open
Offs: Similar to mine
Fears: Being abandoned, being useless
Additional Photos: N/A

Bekah Boo

Hello all ;3

Sorry for my radio silence there for a bit, a bit hectic on my end really though it seems to have cleared up some. First off welcome all and thank you so much for everyone's interests, as I know I am excited if only nearly as much as my partner in crime Chreestafer to get things up and running. That being said I am working on the IC thread as we speak, though that does not mean we are closing down the interest check, far from it actually! Please feel free to join and ask away as we are always accepting, the group may go through many changes as far as players go with real life situations and what not so don't fear!I will be placing this in the extreme small group section however before anyone worries too much it's merely to cover all the bases as far as limits go without worrying really. All players will respect one another's on and offs that have been listed, though as an extra precaution before going through with a scene that may seem a bit intense do message the other party involved to make sure they are truly content with the subject matter.

As for the story itself there is much freedom and room for creativity for players and their characters, each person showing just how the turn of events have molded and shaped their character as not everything is going to be all peaches and sunshine. For the most part those who have escaped are to be hunted down and exterminated by those that forged them into living weapons to help the world, though even if your character was otherwise innocent compared to the rogues they are all to be killed in fear of them growing too powerful and revolting. Our story will begin with the epidemic of mass killing of many of the test subjects throughout the facility, that within the fear and chaos our characters manage to slip out and make a run for it in a small group of survivors as they flee from the compound with troops hot on their heels. Want to write about a fellow comrade being slain right before your eyes? Go for it. There are no limits but one's own imagination but do keep in mind that the only one the facility even considers keeping alive would be Nina Delounge due to her family's connections ( I still have to write that portion so bare with me). Though if anyone would like to make a case for their character perhaps being spared from the killings to be further studied do message me and Chreestafer as we can discuss things.

The most important rule however is always be kind to others and respect one another at all times, seems fairly simple right? It's not asking for a lot but if there is a problem that does arise whether it be story wise or even personal don't hesitate to message me or Chreestafer as we are here to help of course. This is supposed to be fun and we aim to have a blast torturing these poor kids as they go through this madness, so everyone play nice and we shouldn't have any problems. At the current moment the story will take place during the late evening in order for many of those killed to be done secretly, though sooner or later the cat is let out of the bag and it becomes utter chaos as everyone tries to flee for their lives and escape, that for those who wish to live their goal is to try and make it out perhaps to meet up with others or to simply stay alive themselves.

So that's my spiel and as always if there are any questions feel free to ask away!
I'll be working on the thread for the next few hours but I will personally send everyone a link to it once it is finished.

Bekah

Bekah Boo

Alright!

So the IC thread is up, I've sent everyone a link so we can get started ;3

Here is the header as well that everyone will use, so keep in mind what is going on and go from there and above all have fun!

[img height=250] Your image here![/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Equipment[/b] Remember not too much
[b]Clothing[/b] Optional/ Here's the code to link [url=Link] Describe clothes[/url]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Bekah Boo

Player: Bekah Boo
Name: Remy Dubois
Ability: Shadow teleportation
Sexuality: Heterosexual (though things do happen)
History:
There's not much to say about Remy aside from what little information she tends to give, though even that needs to be taken with a grain of salt as her versions of her history and life before coming to the compound to become a test subject tend to change drastically depending on her mood. What is known is that the french beauty is all about the theatrics in every sense, her slender and commanding form demanding attention as her delicate pose and graceful agility is fully ingrained in every situation and chance she gets. One fluff filled story she likes to give is that she was a poor fish merchant's daughter who often danced for simple coin back in her home country just to earn enough to eat, as it seems to be the most likely factual of her wild stories to her true upbringing given her apt demeanor and love of preforming. Though as to how she ended up in the country much less why she was sent to the compound still lies in complete darkness, the girl finding perhaps one day she will give a true telling of her life before all this, though given the current situation that time may never come. Strictly going by her file from the moment she entered the experimentation however the french girl thrived at her chance to help others, though only if because she enjoyed the attention it brought giving way to perhaps some neglect of attention previously. Her teleportation abilities have grown although it is not a perfected art much to her own dismay, Remy only able to appear in places that she had seen or knows the lay out of as well as the environment must have some sort of shadow of sorts in order for the connection to be made.  Lucky or perhaps very unlucky for her comrades Remy is known as a bit of deviant prankster, finding opportunities to pop her head through a shadow and scare the living daylights out of her friends much too amusing to pass up, even more so when at times she finds herself stuck though it hasn't happened in a while. Due to her shadow stepping however her eyes have become quite sensitive, as it isn't uncommon to see the girl wearing her sunglasses along with a large hat as she strolls the halls, her room in particular quite dim for this such reason. Remy also has the awkward habit of switching from English to french on a number of occasions, more often either to make a snide comment without another knowing or generally because she enjoys to watch those around her confused.
Gear: Sunglasses (either worn or resting on top of her head), lucky zippo, multi tool, a pad of paper
Ons: See Player's on and offs
Offs: See Player's on and offs
Fears: Remy has an irrational fear of enclosed spaces, Loosing herself in the darkness forever
Additional Photos:

GunmetalDreamer

Player:  GunmetalDreamer
Name:  Marissa “Mars” Bernet
Ability:  Self Duplication, Networked Intelligence Through Duplicates
Sexuality:  Bi-Curious
History:  Unlike most of the kids in the program, Mars wasn’t an orphan.  She wishes she was, sometimes.  Her dad walked out on her mom before she’d been born, and as far as she could tell her Mom was attracted primarily to assholes.  Dan was the one who finally broke her back, the guy kept bringing his friends over and taking over the house.  She tried simply being somewhere else for a while, but … well, she was turning into a woman herself, and people started asking after her.

Given how her Mom got treated, Mars decided she was better being elsewhere permanently and ran away.  She got caught the first time, on the outskirts of town.  In retrospect, it was stupid of her to think that someone might actually help her, instead of calling the cops on her.  She took a pretty good thrashing for it … but she was gone again two days later, and more careful.  The program found her staying with some other runaways, living in an old train graveyard with the first snow of Winter drifting down around them.

Mars was one of the program’s trouble makers.  She was never content with the hero work, always wanting to go her own way.  She could bring dozens of hands to a disaster relief sight, coordinating flawlessly and soundlessly to dig people out of collapsed homes and administer first aid.  Every time though, there was at least one duplicate who tried to slip away … given that her duplicates could create duplicates as well, it was a constant effort to keep her contained.  An effort she resented.  Her powers could let her provide the Program with everything they wanted from her and continue living a life on her own terms, why shouldn’t she?

The night of the escape was the first time she’d died … and it was something she experienced again and again as she tested escape approaches and slipped into the midst of other groups of teenagers.  The experience definitely left scars on her psyche, she avoids sleep to get away from the nightmares.  Sometimes she jokes that she’s right back in the situation that the program originally found her in … but with much higher stakes.

Gear:  Heavy winter jacket, first aid kit, knife, a few condoms.
Ons:  Vanilla, group sex, public places … still experimenting really
Offs:  Drugs, blindfolds, nonconsensual
Fears:  Dying again, psychics, that she’ll never be able to stop running, running out of duplicates and just being … normal again.

Mars’s Power Explained
When Mars creates a duplicate, she makes a second her, complete with the clothing and items she’s carrying.  There is no “true” her, each is motivated by the same consciousness, but their separate brains allow them to carry out different actions without impeding each other.  If you shoot one, but not the other, Mars lives, no matter which one you shoot … this is more or less how she survived the purge.

That said, because they’re moved by a linked consciousness, Mars does retain the memory of being shot and slowly bleeding to death … as well as the memory of watching her do so with the second body.  She went through this (or, rather will go through this, I suppose) repeatedly during the escape.  Normally, to avoid this kind of grizzly memory, she’d reabsorb the injured clone to reclaim the energy expended in its creation … but she needs to touch them to do that, and she’ll be spread out pretty far to maximize her chances.

Dead duplicates do not dematerialize on their own, the fact that she leaves corpses is part of what makes her a pain to definitively put down.  If she has a maximum range, she hasn’t found it yet, that said, she prefers to keep her clones close so they can be reabsorbed as necessary.  Just because she has extra bodies to fall back on doesn’t make her any less susceptible to interrogation procedures, and the notion that someone would keep a copy of her hanging around just to torture and throw her off her game is definitely in her mind.

Mars does have a limit of sorts, she stores a kind of energy for the creation of clones, each duplicate depletes this energy.  Though it will rebuild on its own over time, making a whole body takes a lot … assuming good rest and a nutritious meals, Mars can recoup a lost clone every week and a half.  She’s unlikely to be getting much of either, raising the number to two weeks and change.  Given that, while separate from her, they need to eat and such just as much as she does, it’s just more economical to put them out as necessary and reclaim them when not.  She does use her power to duplicate food sometimes, but each copy of the food continues to age at the same rate, so unless you want a steady diet of Twinkies it relaxes but does not eliminate the need to find food sources.

The scariest things for Mars are pretty much threefold.  Psychics, no matter how many bodies she has she’s only got the one “mind” between them, she can be flattened just like anyone else by telepathic attacks.  Power dampeners apparently block whatever method her brain uses to transmit its consciousness between clones, if someone puts the collar on any of her that becomes the only her while her clones drop like a puppet with its strings cut … not sure if shooting the only her kills the brain, or frees it to move from the dampened host back to the collective, hasn’t happened yet.  The last thing is poisons, which is how the Program intended to kill her … since she duplicates her body as it is, every duplicate from a poisoned source is also poisoned.

Chreestafer

Update!!!

Game has started, however we are still accepting players.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Sadly we may have lost a player, so we are in need of replacements!  application still being accepted :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

CurvyKitten

I've been tempted to check this one out for a bit now. But it seemed that filled at the time. I've got a muse working up, just haven't decided on powers yet. My mind keeps bouncing between what seems interesting hehe

Chreestafer

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 10, 2017, 02:43:44 PM
I've been tempted to check this one out for a bit now. But it seemed that filled at the time. I've got a muse working up, just haven't decided on powers yet. My mind keeps bouncing between what seems interesting hehe

Welcome curvy!

Feel free if you had 2 ideas to post both as for now we are letting 2 characters per player.
Ons and Offs
F-List

CurvyKitten

Opaq

I'm rather interested in this.  Is there any restrictions as to what powers you're allowing aside from those already claimed by another player?

Chreestafer

Quote from: Opaq on August 10, 2017, 08:58:33 PM
I'm rather interested in this.  Is there any restrictions as to what powers you're allowing aside from those already claimed by another player?

Anything is within possibilities. However just remember we are all teens, so these powers are new to us. So don't go around making an overpowered character, have some flaws to who you are. For example you're not going to be a strong as Superman however you could probably stop a moving vehicle
Ons and Offs
F-List

CurvyKitten

Player:curvykitten
Name: Mira Chae Won
Ability: Animal Shifting, heightened senses, communication with animals, Increased healing factor
Sexuality:straight
History:Mira's story is rather simple really, sad but simple. Her mother was a illegal immigrant, smuggled into the states. Sadly she was used and abused the moment she was brought over. But once she found out she was pregnant she tried to run. But being an strange country, not speaking the language and seemingly all alone, it was easy to see how things didn't go well for the young woman.

She did her best, but grew sick as the months went by. It was far to early but Mira was seemingly eager to come into the world. The birth was quick, but ended up taking her mother's life. Mira was in the hospital for several months, many thought she would pass before she really had a chance. But Mira survived and eventually found herself released and lost in the system.

It was somewhere between her many foster homes that Mira found herself being taken somewhere new. She started off shy, damn near skiddish really but seemed to blossom when her powers came into actions. She honestly believed they were doing good work, believed in the team she had, and believed in the idea of a real future. Only time will tell how she will take being thrown away, and how well the beast girl can really survive.
Gear:
Ons: Exhibitionism, outdoors, touching,petting, biting, fore play, kissing, teasing, light bondage, trying new things, exploring her lovers body, warmth, Lovers that express themselves , oral, sex that fits the moment
Offs:bathroom play, torture, vore, gore, excessive pain, those that harm nature and animals, she doesn't actually like a lot of the sex toys they have now a days, she'd much rather use her own body to please her partner
Fears: sealed closed in places she can't get out of, being caged or tied down
Additional Photos:

Player: curvykitten
Name: Leaha Montgomery
Ability:control of technology, able to project contentiousness into anything with a signal, by combining her powers somewhat Leaha is able to make constructs or limited AI's (only small bots, currently only two she calls her minions Cheech and Chong)

Sexuality: bi
History:Leaha doesn't talk about her past, she says living there only steals from the future. In truth she rather ignore it and pretend it never happened. Her druggy mom, her abusive father, it was all a horrible cliche really. Leaha survived, she fought, she struggled, she dealt and did what she needed to get by. She was a tough, unstoppable, broken mess of a trouble maker and Leaha believed that was all there ever would be for her.

She was busted stealing and sent to juvie, but instead of going to jail she was taken to the program. Now most would be scared, but Leaha was tough and in truth once the tests were done and the training and action began she thrived. Excitement, being the bad guys and being the bad ass...yeah she loved it.

Leaha became one hell of an operative, and her powers made her incredibly useful. But she always had that rebel side of her, which got her into trouble more than once. But it was this side of her that probably ends up saving her life when everything goes to hell.
Gear: her go bag, small combat knifes, change of clothes, extra cash, food rations, bottled water, maps, compass, 
Ons:kissing, touching, passion, biting, bondage, power play, hard and fast, slow and easy, teasing, foreplay, spanking, biting, talking dirty, oral and oh so much more....
Offs:bathroom play, humiliation, extreme pain, bad smells, feet, torture, vore, gore, excessive pain
Fears: drowning (can't swim),
Additional Photos:

Chreestafer

CurvyKitten, I like what I see.  However, your 2nd characters power over Electricity.  We do have an electrical user at the moment.
Ons and Offs
F-List

CurvyKitten

I can change that up pretty easily. :)

Edit OK changed it up for something purely entertaining lol

Opaq

Player: Opaq
Name:Anthony Li
Ability: Quickly withdraw and deposit items from personal dimension
Sexuality: Homosexual
History: Anthony was supposed to be smart and successful and driven and most importantly straight.  He was supposed to be everything that his parents had hoped for him to be. However when he came out to his parents as homosexual at the age of 12 he was faced with parents who were strangers to him.  Anthony was kicked out of his home and left to wander the streets alone.  There the young frightened boy grasped onto the first sign of kindness and warmth that was offered to him and found himself in the arms of the program.

His power developed and showed signs of promise, however when Anthony's abilities stagnated he quickly learned that the program could be harsh.  He was no longer the star child and he felt abandoned all over again.  Anthony strove to improve himself. He sought to expand his power as best he could, to apply himself to different situations to be the best that he could be.  Anthony proved himself when his powers came in handy for rescue missions, being able to assist teams in carrying smaller heavier supplies up dangerous terrains.

The incident proved to be a breaking point.  Anthony could not understand why he was being targeted.  Just like all the times in his life before he was being rejected by the people that he loved and tried to please.  Just like all the times before though, Anthony knew he would survive. One way or the other.

Gear: Glock 26 Gen 3 (4 bullets)
Ons: Domination, teasing, nipple play, anal, oral, nc, forceful, voyeurism, exhibitionism,
Offs: commitment, relationships, gore, excessive pain, public humiliation
Fears: Being abandoned by people he cares about
Additional Photos:-

Explanation:
Anthony has sphere with a radius of 2 feet that he can extend up to three feet away from him.  Anything that can fit within this sphere is shunted into a different dimension that Anthony can access at will.  He is unable to separate a part from a whole, so for example he cannot separate an apple from the tree if the apple has not fallen off yet.  He also can only keep organic material for a short amount of time so even if he was able to place the apple into his personal dimension he would only be able to hold it there for a minute before it's forcefully expelled.

Bekah Boo

Both me and Chreestafer will message both of you here shortly about your sheets so hang tight ;3

On another note all character sheets please send them to either myself or Chreestafer until approved.