Roaring 20ies/Speakeasy/Gangster & Crime Stories [Open to all]

Started by Nico, April 29, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: bubby on April 30, 2015, 02:29:12 PM
O_O

WHAT IS THIIIISSSSS??!!!

*Shakes fist at Nic*

Damn you man!! Has anyone faceclaimed Dita Von Teese yet??
~snickers~ NOW someone has, I believe.  XD

Great choice. I love Dita.

bubby

Quote from: Nicholas on April 30, 2015, 02:30:54 PM
~snickers~ NOW someone has, I believe.  XD

Great choice. I love Dita.

First: I hate you for bringing more awesomeness to play with when I can't even keep up with what I ALREADY HAVE GOING.

second: I love you for bringing more awesomeness to play with even though I can barely keep up with what I already have going.

Third: YAY! I'll figure out an actual character concept hopefully at some point this weekend!

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

bubby

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bubby

MaverickKane

Quote from: bubby on April 30, 2015, 02:29:12 PM
O_O

WHAT IS THIIIISSSSS??!!!

*Shakes fist at Nic*

Damn you man!! Has anyone faceclaimed Dita Von Teese yet??

What Crash said...I haven't seen any requests on that. and...yes. Yours. -snugs the bubblegum-

Juggtacular

I'm conflicted between Fassbender and Gosling. Because Gosling just has an outrageous number of pictures from Gangster Squad.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

MaverickKane

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 30, 2015, 02:54:32 PM
I'm conflicted between Fassbender and Gosling. Because Gosling just has an outrageous number of pictures from Gangster Squad.

Both are great, so which ever you like.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 30, 2015, 02:54:32 PM

Hnnnng Fassy. <3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rel Mayer

Juggtacular

Well the ladies seem to have spoken. Fassbender is my face claim for my Detective who is 100% not on the take or corrupt in any way.  ::)

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm still back and forth on my second face claim. I love her, and I think she'd be amazing for one of my ideas... but part of me is also looking at switching to a guy because actual Irish Mob characters would  be good and Cillian Murphy is <3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Crash

MaverickKane

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 30, 2015, 03:15:14 PM
Well the ladies seem to have spoken. Fassbender is my face claim for my Detective who is 100% not on the take or corrupt in any way.  ::)

Hmm, Sebastian (My character) doesn't like him already.

MaverickKane

Quote from: Crash on April 30, 2015, 03:48:25 PM
I started collection pics for a 1930's game a while back.  These may help people.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207016.0

Thank you for providing this for the other players, Crash.

Crash

Juggtacular

Quote from: MaverickKane on April 30, 2015, 03:48:59 PM
Hmm, Sebastian (My character) doesn't like him already.

So he'd like him if in reality he played the part of the good cop, but took bribes and worked closely with criminals and gangsters to manage crime better than fighting them would and just conveniently lining his pockets in the process?  XD

MaverickKane

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 30, 2015, 03:53:17 PM
So he'd like him if in reality he played the part of the good cop, but took bribes and worked closely with criminals and gangsters to manage crime better than fighting them would and just conveniently lining his pockets in the process?  XD

He's the Don's son. All around bad guy mob guy/gangster. What you think? :P

Bloodied Porcelain

I was looking for something unrelated and found this. Not planning to use her, but I thought she was too pretty not to put up in case someone needs another face claim pic. :)

Juggtacular

Quote from: MaverickKane on April 30, 2015, 03:59:30 PM
He's the Don's son. All around bad guy mob guy/gangster. What you think? :P

I think...I think whether he likes him or not, they can't deny how mutually beneficial working with him is as he makes their job easier, and they make his easier as well as making him not regret being a cop(because cop pay is shit, lol). So love him or hate him, I can see business a boomin'.

MaverickKane

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 30, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
I think...I think whether he likes him or not, they can't deny how mutually beneficial working with him is as he makes their job easier, and they make his easier as well as making him not regret being a cop(because cop pay is shit, lol). So love him or hate him, I can see business a boomin'.

LMAO

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 30, 2015, 03:53:17 PM

lol sounds like another way to say corrupt cop to me. :P

I'm thinking of a well off woman, her husband was rich(much of this money is likely to have come from more recent real estate deals. His early wealth was from Alcohol distribution and figures and activities unknown. Basing him on someone from that time period) but an abusive cheating asshole. So she plotted with her brother I'm thinking to kill him, they couldn't prove she had anything to do with so she got all of her husbands money and holdings and so forth.  Still not sure if I want to make it her brother, or some man she tricked into it...debating.

But totally open for links if someone wants to plot with me.

Juggtacular

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 30, 2015, 04:04:45 PM
lol sounds like another way to say corrupt cop to me. :P

I'm thinking of a well off woman, her husband was rich(much of this money is likely to have come from more recent real estate deals. His early wealth was from Alcohol distribution and figures and activities unknown. Basing him on someone from that time period) but an abusive cheating asshole. So she plotted with her brother I'm thinking to kill him, they couldn't prove she had anything to do with so she got all of her husbands money and holdings and so forth.  Still not sure if I want to make it her brother, or some man she tricked into it...debating.

But totally open for links if someone wants to plot with me.

She could know my cop, know he's not the cleanest guy and ask his advice on how she would have done it? Maybe he even offers his services for a fee of course. With his involvement she'd know the best way to off him, plus he could manipulate any evidence they found or just make it seem like it wasn't her. (Because he likes money)