News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macavity69

Oh no ... watch out for those BATS
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Raphael

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Autumn52

adroitgrayman

Blaed

Eve Lacus

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

Airressa

Understand the preciousness of the unfulfilled desire.
Begin to feel appreciation for the fact that the desire exists,
rather than instant disappointment that it has not manifested

Rapsodi

I believe I have hit my PEAK.
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.