Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaughingOne

Question... How many princesses do we have now actually interested in getting the throne..?
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

BlueEyedBard

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Mora Kingsley

Distinguishing features: both ears are pierced: the left has one ring in the upper cartilage, the right has five rings in it starting at the lobe and going up. She also has a tattoo of a menacing looking wolf's skull in her back
Build: Tall and lean, muscular but not overly so. C sized bust and less than an ounce of fat on her body, with a 10.5” futa cock.

Orientation: Mora has always been more attracted to women or other futas, but has been known to bed a more feminine male on occasion.
Kinks: Usually doesn't need to get more adventurous than playing outdoors or with multiple partners at once. But has always had an attraction to light bondage, but has always been on the giving end of it and never receiving.
Offs: Excessive pain, scat, gore

Likes (Non sexual): Fencing, laughing, drinking, flirting, anything that means having a good time. She's always happy to lead her forces into the front line to protect her land, or expand it if need be.
Dislikes (Non sexual): Greed, rudeness, books that aren't about combat
Strengths: Toughness, speed, cunning in combat, very perceptive and catches things most people miss
Weaknesses: Not very book smart, impatient, easily distracted by a hot piece of ass, temper: she can get worked up to a fight fairly easily, can't swim: where Mora lives there is no body of water so she never learned

Personality: Mora is generally happy and high spirited, even a little goofy at times. But she absolutely knows when to be serious and can be a but scary at times, especially when she has a sword in her hand.

She always felt more at home on the battlefield than on the throne. But when it does come time to govern she is known as a fair though stern leader. She strives to make life livable for everyone, even the surfs have an important place in her mind and she fights tooth and nail for her people, even if it they are on the outskirts of the kingdom and often forgotten about.

But at the end of the day she would still unwind in the pub, or in bed with one or two of the bar maids.

History: Silver Peak is a fortress city, nestled into the mountains at the northernmost border of the Empress’ kingdom. It was a place avoided by most, partly due to its harsh climate where the snow reaches knee level during the warm times of the year. But mostly due to the purpose behind the fortress, which was to keep to demons and wild beasts that roamed the uncharted lands to the far north out of their kingdom, or at least to give proper warning if an unholy army to great for them to handle were on its way.

By all accounts it was hard for most to believe that the empress had even bothered to travel there and spread her seed. After all it wasn't exactly a place that would be a threat to her throne, and the people the ran the fortress were always too busy with their duty to be too concerned with the politics of the greater kingdom. But all supposed she felt it important to have her proverbial hand stretch into all corners of the kingdom, and thus Mora was born and named Princess of Silver Peak.

Even for a princess life in Silver Peak was harsh and cold, forcing anyone to grow up fast and strong. Her's wasn't a life of pampering and frivolity, not the kind that afforded her the time to spend immersed in books and the teachings of old. Instead she was taught to wield a sword and fire a bow as soon as she could lift them. She spent her free time practicing fencing until she was better than any of the men who guarded the fortress.

The large wolf's skull tattoo across her back is from a coming of age ceremony that all children born to lead in Silver Peak must go through where they must travel into the land beyond the fortress and survive until they are attacked by one of the wild beasts that lived there. Originally Mora was supposed to be considered exempt from this rule, being daughter of the Empress. It was Mora herself who demanded she allowed to take part in the trial.

She was gone for three days. When she returned she was half frozen and covered in blood, some her own but most not. Strapped to her back was the decapitated head of a dire wolf, the head alone was almost as large as she was. She received the tattoo that same night, and from then on nobody questioned her place as leader of Silver Peak.

Over the years Mora found that the people of Silver Peak were often forgotten by the rest of the kingdom, left to fend for themselves when it came to matters of resources. In fact about the only time they got consideration from the rest of the kingdom was when they warned of growing demon threats. So when word arrived that the Empress was nearing her reign, Mora decided it was the perfect time for the northerners to get their recognition.

Other: to be filled if needed
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on October 04, 2016, 01:31:13 AM
Question... How many princesses do we have now actually interested in getting the throne..?
Mine will be going for the throne.

Ps. If anyone sees s problem with her character let me know.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Saric

Quote from: VonDoom on October 04, 2016, 12:22:38 AM
*snip*
@Saric By what our good game runner has established, futa rarely if ever conceive male children. Not saying you need to change anything, but it might be a point that makes her unusual or more interesting to others.

That's actually why I made a point of it in the first place. She can have male children, unusual to say the least, and any such child would be a full citizen rather then a slave by right of ancient contract and binding oaths. Double the incentive! Basically I half expect the dragon twins to make a b-line for my dryad if nobody else snatches them up first. She's the only real chance there is of their royal line continuing in freedom. >:)

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on October 04, 2016, 01:31:13 AM

I think we've got roughly four, possibly five, so far.  Serana is a 'maybe' (she says she doesn't want it but can't be trusted), Kasdeya wants to be left to her own devices, Evangeli wants it as far as I know, Regina wants it but isn't sure she could take it,  Ayasuko is likely to be too scared and too heartbroken to pursue it, Synthia wants it more because she doesn't trust any of these others not to abuse it, and Mora wants it so her homeland can finally get the recognition she feels it deserves.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

VonDoom

I figured more people would go for the throne, but if we're lacking interest I can adjust Kasdeya a bit. Not too much fun if we only have one or two candidates.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Sain

More people for the throne of course or Evangeli might end up actually winning.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 04, 2016, 01:10:31 AM
Well that and I think there's a rule somewhere about constantly bumping threads, so yeah...that's really why I mentioned moving our conversation to PMs.  Having said that though, it's pretty late on my end so I might not respond until tomorrow, we'll see I guess.

Discussing the game and bumping are different things. As far as I know you can always discuss the game, characters and plot in the recruitment thread as much as you like.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

VonDoom

I added a 1 to Kasdeya's age now that the Empress is established, to account for her futa-sire not being the current ruler. Might up it a bit more if others follow suit, my intention was that she's been around for awhile.

@Sain
Thinking about it, having some tentaclemancy available during slave training would certainly be nice. Would you care to do the occasional apprentice-lending? Refinement of their skills combined with a year of service, something like that?

And Kasdeya probably regularly orders all sorts of cursed items to tease her pets with (or use more insidious items to punish the bad ones) too … actually, it might be interesting if they team up on some projects. Just imagine what happens if she pumps those tentacles full of corruption magic on top of their own Lovecraftian juice.  Not even the mad slut Abdi Abdihaha would have dreamt of that, I'm sure. (Heh. Loved that bit.)

O&O

orderNchaos

Name: Seara Keen
Distinguishing features: Ring Nipple Piercing on her left Nipple,
Build: Petite,

Orientation: Pansexual
Kinks: Tentacles, Hardcore and Soft Bondage, submitting to dominant lovers, non-con overpowering, latex and other sexy clothing, impregnation, anal, oral, masturbation, edging.
Offs: Scat, Vore, extreme pain, cutting, blood.

Likes (Non sexual): Research, exploration, technology, solving problems. being useful to her mistress
Dislikes (Non Sexual) feeling powerless, stupid people,
Strengths:
Intelligent Mind: While she tends to act as a naturally submissive girl around her Mistress, Seara is a highly intelligent girl with a mind for science and technology.  In a world where magic tends to reign, she's found a nice way to balance her mistress' magic with science and technology.

Sexual energy: Seara gains the equivalent of a full nights sleep and the clarity of a focused mind after being brought to a hard body wracking orgasm. 

Weaknesses:

Bitches heat: Seara must orgasm hard at least once a day or her body goes into heat creating a powerful need that distracts her from just about any detailed thought or application.  When she goes into heat, anything or anyone within arms reach will become the focus of her need.

No Melee: Seara is worthless in any sort of Melee or hand to hand combat.  Her skill is thinking her way out of a fight.

Personality:   Seara is a natural submissive, but her intelligence and strength of mind makes her a difficult conundrum for most to understand.  Her submissive nature manifests for most in a sexual way except in the presence of her mistress whom she is always a submissive. 

History:   Growing up a natural tinkerer, Seara never found an interest in magic or natural powers.  Her strength had always been searching for answers and facts which led her to tear things apart to find out how they worked only to put them back together just as easily.  As a child she was a loner being born a futa to free citizen human parents.  Uncertain how two humans gave birth to a futa child they didn't want to bring unwanted attention to their family, they kept her hidden with very little social interaction with other kids.  As a young adolescent, her skill with science was recognized at an early age when she was recruited to an academy of science. 

Taught to harness her strengths and natural feel for technology and science, Seara impressed her teachers and mentors.  Growing up so socially deprived and being a futa living in a human family Seara's need to explore sexually never had a chance to develop naturally.  The praise piled on her by teachers and mentors fed her submissive nature and a desire to please which eventually translated into sexual pleasure. 

A visit a few years ago by Evangeli as the head of one of the other academies in the empire brought Seara to the attention of the Princess of tentacles.  Her understanding of science and technology seemed a nice augmentation to the Princesses already powerful magic.  Sensing Seara's budding sexual need and her natural submissive nature, Evangeli "interviewed" Seara one day when they were alone at the academy.  Evangeli's tentacles drew out a power inside Seara that neither had ever imagined.  The new found strength of Seara's mind after being ravaged by Evangeli impressed the princess, causing her to take Seara as her servant and submissive partner.  Seara has been with Evangeli since, serving her mistress in every way imaginable.

Other:   Seara secretly loves her mistress much deeper than simply a submissive servant capacity.  She will fight ferociously to defend her mistress

Sain

@VonDoom. Sure. Evangeli coud send some spies to work under Kasdeya with that excuse. They could team up to face mutual threats or work on shared projects too. As long as we keep backstabbing as a possibility because otherwise these kinda battle for power things can end up with everyone just splitting into two big clumps and one side having a clear advantage.

VonDoom

I'm not sure how far we're able to actually backstab with that no harming through direct/indirect action or inaction limitation in place, but certainly, scheming and potential betrayal is just fine. As long as Kasdeya can do the same, of course. No reason not to convert the spies into her own loyal servants and double agents.  O:)

Edit: Checking again, it just seems to be injury or death, soooo we're probably fine.  ;D

Of course, in reality the ones who suffer the most are probably the poor minions we send each other.  XD

O&O

Sain

Yeah could just have them 'socialize' over some good wine and pretend like everything is cool between them while minions are getting their brains fucked blank.

JoanieSappho

Yeah, as long as there's no serious, permanent injury or worse, you can basically do whatever. If you want to lock Ayasuko up in your basement and tentacle her until her brain goes numb ... well, discuss it with Yugi first, is all I'd say.  :P
And PC minions (and NPC ones, for that matter) can, of course, turn, be turned, or just let a little dissatisfaction out whenever they want. The only difficulty is not getting caught.

Also, as regards the whole 'being related to the current empress' thing - only the places conquered during her lifetime have princesses directly related to her. The Empire has been going a while, and the Princess line in each country was started by the Empress of the time and the nearest thing to a female local ruler, but after that each country was, more or less, left to do it's own thing.

And, also, remember the 'one more weakness than strength' thing.
Synthia and everyone before her is in, OOC/character threads coming soon. Ish.

EDIT: THEY HAVE COME.
On your fa-
Anyway, Character sheets and the OOC. If you've been accepted, stick it in the first link, then hop around back to the second and this sounds more sexual that I originally intended.

VonDoom

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 04, 2016, 09:46:21 AM
Yeah, as long as there's no serious, permanent injury or worse, you can basically do whatever. If you want to lock Ayasuko up in your basement and tentacle her until her brain goes numb ... well, discuss it with Yugi first, is all I'd say.  :P

W-what? Did you peek into my notes?! I, I mean ... there's no way I'd be planning such an outrageous thing.

;D

QuoteAnd, also, remember the 'one more weakness than strength' thing.

I actually have a surplus. Wasn't sure what else to nab, but if anyone has requests for something neat and demony she can't already cover ...  >:)

O&O

orderNchaos

EDIT: THEY HAVE COME.
On your fa-
Anyway, Character sheets and the OOC. If you've been accepted, stick it in the first link, then hop around back to the second and this sounds more sexual that I originally intended.

How do we know if we've been accepted??

Sain

Synthia and everyone before her is in, OOC/character threads coming soon. Ish.

I figured that was it. Joanie probably just hasn't had time to look over the rest.

Vergil1989

Cool, and Doom, it makes sense to me that as a demon, she'd be immune, completely immune mind you, to her own corruption and others for that matter.  Just a thought for one last strength.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

VonDoom

I figure with having something as your strength, you'd already get the bonus to someone's attempt to do the same to you. But it's a thought to keep in mind, thank you.

O&O

pdragon

Quote from: Sain on October 04, 2016, 10:25:08 AM
I figured that was it. Joanie probably just hasn't had time to look over the rest.

Actually both profiles after Synthia did the strengths/weaknesses wrong as Joanie mentioned, so I think she's seen them, they just need to be edited.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Vergil1989

We really need more slaves and stuff truth be told.  We have a large amount of futa princesses already, and while that's fine, I might make a holy priestess or something to be used and abused once the city falls.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 04, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
We really need more slaves and stuff truth be told.  We have a large amount of futa princesses already, and while that's fine, I might make a holy priestess or something to be used and abused once the city falls.

Definitely. We need more vict- not-futas, I mean.

BlueEyedBard

Ok, I added another weakness. I think it had gotten lost while I was editing the character sheet before.
On/Off

MiraMirror

I'm willing to play that part, though I'm trying to come up with ideas.  I was almost thinking a reverse trap (actually female, but dresses to achieve a masculine look to fool others), to be honest.  Maybe some exotic beauty (or not). Either way would work, really.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Sain

OoooOO a cuntboy? I actually have a cool pic if you need help with that Mira.

MiraMirror

Quote from: Sain on October 04, 2016, 01:50:17 PM
OoooOO a cuntboy? I actually have a cool pic if you need help with that Mira.

Nooooo. Not that at all. Just someone dressing to disguise, not that.   I don't play any male/boy characters, anyway.  :x
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Vergil1989

I'm just getting this ready, but I'm making a priestess type that'll end up corrupted and addicted to being full of cum and impregnated regularly.  What I'm hoping for however is someone willing to break her down and build her up as they like.  I'll admit I'm a bit hesitant to indulge so many of my kinks at once, let alone trying some stuff I don't normally, but so long as it's done slowly, I don't see a problem lol.  Just let me adjust to playing such a character before furthering her fall from grace.  This does however raise a question, is there a state religion or anything that's generally accepted in the Empire that might not be accepted elsewhere?  I only ask because my girl would likely oppose said religion if nothing else.