News:

Main Menu

No more Monochrome!

Started by Monochromatic, June 21, 2006, 03:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monochromatic

Decided I needed a name change to my actual handle that I use for pretty much everything (for art, writing...etc).

Works, or should I go back to Monochromatic?

Edit: Second thoughts xD. Blargh. Sorry - indecisive.

Swedish Steel

Well, Obsidian is a cool name, if you prefer it you should go with that.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

Quite liked Mono, but if you feel better with Obs, then go with it.
It will only confuse for a short while until people get used to it (and wonder why Obsidian is posting in Monochrome's threads)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Monochromatic

xD. I'm suffering from a forum identity crisis. I changed it, then am already considering Monochromatic again.

I blame this on lack of sleep.

Elvi

*hugs whoever she is*
You'll still be the same loveable you underneath.......(A thing that people forget...that people are behind the names)......so go and get some sleep then have your crisis after you have woken with a nice clear head.

Monochromatic

Quote from: Elvi on June 21, 2006, 04:19:18 AM
*hugs whoever she is*
You'll still be the same loveable you underneath.......(A thing that people forget...that people are behind the names)......so go and get some sleep then have your crisis after you have woken with a nice clear head.

*Huggles.*

Good idea. I Really haven't gotten much sleep lately. I'll go back to Monochromatic and if I still want a change in the morning, then I will.

It's true though, people dotend to forget that there is more then just what you see.

Night <3.

Elvi

Night night.
*Tucks her up under the covers and kisses her on the forhead*