Elemental Surprise...Needing 2 females and 3 male characters!

Started by MusicNoteAngel, January 15, 2012, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNoteAngel

Idea 1: You check the mail to find a thick envelope. Inside is a packet with an invitation for a new game show called "Elemental Surprise". Intrigued, you start reading the informaton and it seemed to of really sparked your interest. Basically, it's a lot like the show Survivor, except there's absolutely no contact between you and the outside world. There's no staff. They have cameras all over that will be recording you, but that's it. It says that there will be six people randomly chosen, three men and three women. You'll be taken to a distant island. You are allowed to choose from a list of options the three things you'd like to bring with you.

Here is the list:

Knife
MP3 player
Water Canteen
Shovel
5 quart pot
Sunscreen
Sleeping Bag
Duffle Bag
Hair Brush
Matches

You check off which three you are interested in and send back the packet with all of your information. You almost forget about it until a few weeks later, you get another letter with a location to meet at. You are told not to bring anything with you except the clothes on your back.

If anyone's interested in doing this, please message or post here! I will be playing one of the female characters. I'm hoping to get characters from all walks of life so please put a lot of detail into your character profiles!

My Character Bio: (will finish later)

Full Name: Margerette Leyanne Patterson
Nickname: Maggie
Physical Description (or picture): Posted below:
Occupation: Currently finishing a doctorate degree in Psychology. To pay the bills, I work as a barista during the evening and at a crisis center during the day.
Background:
What are you hoping to achieve through the game show?

Character Spots Taken:

Female 1: Maggie
Female 2: Face
Female 3: Sam

Male 1: Hiro
Male 2: Chad
Male 3: Open
As beautiful as a musical melody...

MusicNoteAngel

Snake

I know alot about this type of situation. I've watched WAY too much Survivorman not to :3

MusicNoteAngel

I've actually only seen one episode but the idea itself intrigues me haha.

Snake

Already know aht I want: Matches, 5 quart pot and a knife.

MusicNoteAngel

Snake

I sure can. Just need a skeleton of what you're looking for in it.

MusicNoteAngel

Feel free to elaborate or add categories as you see fit : )

Full Name:
Nickname:
Physical Description (or picture):
Background:
What are you hoping to achieve through the game show?

Snake

Full Name: Hiro Matsuyori
Nickname: Hiro
Physical Description (or picture): Click for pic
Background: The less you know the better :3 (I really hate putting this in, if you want to know, find out via RP)
What are you hoping to achieve through the game show?: The chance to get enough to fund the start of a business.?

AurelieCatena

How would you rate the content of this game? Light? Bondage? NC? Extreme?

MusicNoteAngel

KikuLei

Possible interest in a female spot. :] Reserve it for me? I am making a character now.

MusicNoteAngel

That's fine with me! I'll check back in a bit to see if you've posted it yet.

KikuLei

Full Name: Alyssa King
Nickname: ' Face '
Personality: The Joker, she is comical but seductive. She tends to mainly hang out with the boys and enjoys flirting as well as drinking.

Background: Originally from California, Alyssa is a completely everyday girl. She likes to drink, she does tattoos and she is often at her local bar. She tends to be the perverted one of the females and likes to make assumptions of people with her friends as a guessing game ' What is the story? ' , she is loud and can be a bit intimidating. She has an obsession with her face and is checking it regularly. She's a Cali girl , not your everyday one but... still California Girls love their faces. She has an obsession with tattoos but has very few on herself however will not tell anyone where it is. { Drunken tattoo anyone? }

What are you hoping to achieve through the game show?:
{recording after just finding out she will be on the show. } I joined this thing? Oh,well...imagine the drugs I can buy with the prize... { Insert arguement with person video taping } What? I'm kidding! ...I don't do drugs! ...Stay in school! -Points-

Picks: Matches, 5 quart pot , dufflebag

MusicNoteAngel

I added you to the list, KikuLei! I'll message you once this gets off the ground if that's okay?

Jackwhite, thank you for your interest. Let me know regarding your decision.

JackWhite

Full Name: Chad Duncan
Nickname:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Background: Chad is someone that always had to fight for his existance. Growing up in a single parent household he had to help and try to get in as much money as possible. He had done several jobs but after highschool he decided to join the army. He wanted to serve his country and give his mother a nice extra income. Nowadays he's still helping his mother out if she needs help but he's mostly saving his money to buy a nice place when he finds the woman that he loves.

The army has made him tough and he will never give up without trying. Another thing that he learned there is that you always have to protect the ones that you care about even if that means that he's giving up his safe spot for someone else.
What are you hoping to achieve through the game show? Chad wants to show that being in the army isn't only tough but that it gives you useful skills. He wants his mother to be proud and other people to see that someone tough on the outside can have a heart too.

Aurora Wayland

Full Name: Samantha Wayland

Nickname: Sam

Background: Samantha is from Ontario, Canada. Shes the youngest of 2 older sisters. Both have gone off to have lucrative careers in Law and Writing. Feeling like the black sheet of the family, Sam decided to enroll into community college and begin working towards a career in Game Design.

Always wanting to prove herself in her parent's eyes, Sam signed up for the new game show, thinking if she wins it that her parents will finally take notice of her.

What are you hoping to achieve through the game show? Being able to show my parents I am something, and not a waste of space!

MusicNoteAngel

Thank you very much! We need one more male before things will kick off! If anyone has any ideas/suggestions for this, please feel free to post them.

KikuLei

Since it is a show are there like---challenges? For prizes and stuff like that?  That was my guess.

Or is it more like the ' Bad Girls Club ' with a ' Survivor ' setting?  Meaning you go there to prove yourself and learn but you can leave if you can't handle the pressure. It is just a reality tv show showing how you'd act if you were in this setting?

TheHangedOne

I'm interested in being the last male. Will have a character sheet up in a little bit.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kimera

want to give this a try

will post character in a while

Modify: Nevermind, TheHangedMan beat me too it :p

TheHangedOne

Full Name: Randolph Carter
Nickname: Rand or Randy.
Physical Description (or picture): At 5'10 and 200 lbs, Rand is moderately stout, without being fat in any sense of the word.  He is modestly muscled,  being possessed of a wiry strength, and has brown hair with natural blond highlights in it. His eyes are brown as well.
Background: Rand's always been a quiet kid, and this hasn't changed much. He usually was never the one to go off on adventures as a kid, nor even as a teen; he seemed content to just stay at home, play video games, read, and stuff like that, while his contemporaries were exploring fields and abandoned buildings, or, as they got older, drinking illegally and doing drugs.

After graduating from high school, he attended the Johnson and Wales culinary academy. During his time at the academy, he worked part time in a hotel restaurant, handling banquet preparations and line cooking. After graduation, he started working full time.

When he initially received the letter, he thought that there must be some sort of mistake. Why in the hell would he get picked? But after a bit of hemming and hawing, and his boss saying that hey, taking the time off to do it might be good for him, he finally got around to signing off on the damned thing, and returning it.

What are you hoping to achieve through the game show? "I haven't the foggiest idea."

Picks: Sleeping bag, canteen, knife.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!