Hysterically funny... or maybe just sad. I can't decide

Started by Iniquitous, December 02, 2011, 01:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iniquitous

So, I found this link on my FB news feed from a friend of mine and I found myself laughing, face palming and groaning. Pretty much at the same time. I can't decide if the stupidity is hilarious or just plain depressing. Either way, have a read.

Texts from Bennet
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Aiden

Oniya

The one about bath salts made me snicker.  I can just see someone going down to Bed, Bath and Beyond to try to get a fix now.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Capone

I couldn't read that far down. I have to cling to hope that this is all a joke and not actually someone talking at all.

Wonder if this will go all "Shit My Dad Says" and get a crappy sitcom, too?

Story Tale

Heartland

Ahhhh good old Texts from Bennett. I feel sorry for the poster of the texts and can only hope that Bennett never procreates lol.
♥Heartland-xoxox♥