Rise of the Horde(Recruiting: Fantasy, Slavery, Extreme, Sandbox)

Started by Drake Valentine, January 06, 2016, 12:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcmuffinfluffin

Orgoth Manzik

General Basics
Name: Orgoth Manzik

Aliases:

Race: Orc

Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Orgoth stands at about seven and a half feet tall, making him taller than most orcs but by no means the tallest of his kin. His muscles are well defined, though compared to other warrior orcs of his height he is somewhat thin in comparison. His skin is pale green showing some age, where once it was a dark green. And Orgoth has bright, yellow eyes. He has few scars or marks, being fortunate in battle or at least choosing safer fights than his kin.

Personality: Orgoth is blunt and direct. He is very prideful and adheres to the idea of warrior's honor, though it is honor from the view of the Horde and may likely seem brutish from other cultures' views. Orgoth rarely lies or attempts to be manipulative. Among his fellow orc warriors he is considered smart, but not cunning. He is stuck in his ways and strictly adheres to Horde customs and traditions. Orgoth is also very possessive of what he considers his, particularly when those things are living. Orgoth generally likes his pets or slaves to like him, he attempts to show affection in his very brutish ways while still exerting dominance. But he seeks to ensure what is his considers himself to be superior to other members of the Horde, a jealous trait that is easy to manipulate.

Strengths: Physically strong, Skilled with an axe, intelligent for an Orc

Weaknesses: Easy to manipulate, Prideful, Possessive, Stubbornly honest

Powers: Muscles?

History: Orgoth Manzik's upbringing was fairly typical of an orc born to the Horde. Orgoth found himself to be fairly large compared to many other orcs and also found his body matured much quicker than those of similar age. With his strength Orgoth commanded a fair amount of respect and jealousy among his peers. When he was of age to go off to the many raids and skirmishes the Horde took part in he went with glee and returned with pride. The expectations that both his elders and peers had in him were confirmed after his first battle. He had his first taste of blood which he truly didn't care for, but the glory and pride he had after a victory was more than enough to make up for it. And with each victory his own prominence and pride grew.

With his success Orgoth became a staunch supporter of the ways of the Horde, quickly becoming the enemies of those who wanted a change in their ways or their leaders. Orgoth himself found himself in a position of leadership, while he didn't command an army he often would have a band of warriors at his back in battle. And when he returned home with the spoils of war that came in the form of exotic treasures or slaves he found that most he came across within his own section of the Horde knew him and showed him respect at least to his face. Though he is no way a legend of the Horde that other nations and lands feared, he was still successful and still has potential to rise, something he seeks to do as quickly as possible. In recent days he has found himself being a fair bit more reckless in battle to attempt to show off his skills, and when it comes to his treasures he keeps only the best that he finds. For if he was a chieftain of the horde he wouldn't accept anything, but the most beautiful of slaves and elegant of treasures, so there was no reason to settle for less now.

Other Information
Likes: Power, slaves, respect, anything that shows off his strength and position.

Dislikes: Being outdone, manipulative people(particularly other members of the Horde), slaves or pets showing disgust of him

Player Ons: Forced Sex, Oral

Player Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, Violence, excessive humiliation

Character Ons:   Forced Sex, Oral, Dominance...besides the dominance and nonconsensual sex towards slaves his tastes are fairly vanilla.

Character Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, extremities

Relations: None planned, fine if anyone thinks there character would be in some sort of relation

Additional:

Aida Rose

Hii, I'd like to make a 'role seeking' thing for a boss for my character, Malice. Someone who needs an agent/personal assistant/etc. She's educated and can fight. I dunno if that's any kind of useful to people's characters, lol, but yeah. Would prefer for her to have some kind of personal relationship with her boss. She's kinda a snot, to be perfectly honest. 

Clio

I was unaware you were allowing characters under the age of 18. Sorry, but that might affect my decision to join the game. You all have fun, though. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Christa on June 15, 2016, 11:07:27 PM
I was unaware you were allowing characters under the age of 18. Sorry, but that might affect my decision to join the game. You all have fun, though. :)

There is actually no reason NOT to be aware of it.  Very first post states that "Site's rules" apply and site rules state that all characters have to be sixteen or over.

Clio

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on June 15, 2016, 11:13:19 PM

There is actually no reason NOT to be aware of it.  Very first post states that "Site's rules" apply and site rules state that all characters have to be sixteen or over.

I know, and it was my mistake. I tend to hope/assume that characters will be 18 and above, so it's just a personal preference.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Aida Rose on June 15, 2016, 11:04:22 PM
Hii, I'd like to make a 'role seeking' thing for a boss for my character, Malice. Someone who needs an agent/personal assistant/etc. She's educated and can fight. I dunno if that's any kind of useful to people's characters, lol, but yeah. Would prefer for her to have some kind of personal relationship with her boss. She's kinda a snot, to be perfectly honest.

Titamor could be down for that, having an assistant would suit her artistic ego. Plus she shies away from combat.

Aida Rose

Cool! I'll PM you.

If anyone else is interested in Malice working for your character, PM me x)

(Want to keep my options open-ish. I figure she can work for a couple people at one time, anyways, if it comes to that. Moonlighting and stuff. At least in the beginning. It depends. Which might be some kinda faux pas in this world, but that wouldn't matter to her and I almost hope it is because fun.) Your character doesn't necessarily have to start off liking her, especially given her personality.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Christa on June 15, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Sorry to hear that, I wish you the best though if you decide not to join.
Quote from: mcmuffinfluffin on June 15, 2016, 10:16:21 PM
Orgoth Manzik

General Basics
Name: Orgoth Manzik

Aliases:

Race: Orc

Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Orgoth stands at about seven and a half feet tall, making him taller than most orcs but by no means the tallest of his kin. His muscles are well defined, though compared to other warrior orcs of his height he is somewhat thin in comparison. His skin is pale green showing some age, where once it was a dark green. And Orgoth has bright, yellow eyes. He has few scars or marks, being fortunate in battle or at least choosing safer fights than his kin.

Personality: Orgoth is blunt and direct. He is very prideful and adheres to the idea of warrior's honor, though it is honor from the view of the Horde and may likely seem brutish from other cultures' views. Orgoth rarely lies or attempts to be manipulative. Among his fellow orc warriors he is considered smart, but not cunning. He is stuck in his ways and strictly adheres to Horde customs and traditions. Orgoth is also very possessive of what he considers his, particularly when those things are living. Orgoth generally likes his pets or slaves to like him, he attempts to show affection in his very brutish ways while still exerting dominance. But he seeks to ensure what is his considers himself to be superior to other members of the Horde, a jealous trait that is easy to manipulate.

Strengths: Physically strong, Skilled with an axe, intelligent for an Orc

Weaknesses: Easy to manipulate, Prideful, Possessive, Stubbornly honest

Powers: Muscles?

History: Orgoth Manzik's upbringing was fairly typical of an orc born to the Horde. Orgoth found himself to be fairly large compared to many other orcs and also found his body matured much quicker than those of similar age. With his strength Orgoth commanded a fair amount of respect and jealousy among his peers. When he was of age to go off to the many raids and skirmishes the Horde took part in he went with glee and returned with pride. The expectations that both his elders and peers had in him were confirmed after his first battle. He had his first taste of blood which he truly didn't care for, but the glory and pride he had after a victory was more than enough to make up for it. And with each victory his own prominence and pride grew.

With his success Orgoth became a staunch supporter of the ways of the Horde, quickly becoming the enemies of those who wanted a change in their ways or their leaders. Orgoth himself found himself in a position of leadership, while he didn't command an army he often would have a band of warriors at his back in battle. And when he returned home with the spoils of war that came in the form of exotic treasures or slaves he found that most he came across within his own section of the Horde knew him and showed him respect at least to his face. Though he is no way a legend of the Horde that other nations and lands feared, he was still successful and still has potential to rise, something he seeks to do as quickly as possible. In recent days he has found himself being a fair bit more reckless in battle to attempt to show off his skills, and when it comes to his treasures he keeps only the best that he finds. For if he was a chieftain of the horde he wouldn't accept anything, but the most beautiful of slaves and elegant of treasures, so there was no reason to settle for less now.

Other Information
Likes: Power, slaves, respect, anything that shows off his strength and position.

Dislikes: Being outdone, manipulative people(particularly other members of the Horde), slaves or pets showing disgust of him

Player Ons: Forced Sex, Oral

Player Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, Violence, excessive humiliation

Character Ons:   Forced Sex, Oral, Dominance...besides the dominance and nonconsensual sex towards slaves his tastes are fairly vanilla.

Character Offs: Scat, watersports, gore, extremities

Relations: None planned, fine if anyone thinks there character would be in some sort of relation

Additional:

That is fine, feel free to add to character thread whenever you get chance.

Also note on lapse in responses on my end, I am usually at work, well more so at the hours of most of attention flooded in here, along with my box filling up. Hard to reply and tend to things on touchscreen small cell at those hours. (Which if I happen to pop on at those hours, I am checking site on phone.)

Edit: Updated top corner of topic post in regards to future masters/mistresses besides those that already applied.

Also, to any that joined and may not know, the top links, OOC actually has all the other links link to it thread wise. I know some members on the community may not be fond of OOC in general, but that is the main hub to anything thread related; just saying.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

shii

Well I'm interested. I guess you guys need slave's? Let me know what exactly your looking for with that and I can get a character sheet together if anyone is interested?

Nintentoast

I saw that you need slaves. I am here. I can be slav. I can be Slav real good! Like Croatia, Bulgaria, and Belarus! I am Slav!

No jk, I apologize for my awful puns, but yes, I can be a slave if they are still needed.
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

shii

Lol toast  :P

I think they still need slaves? I want to go over to the OOC but I guess you can't post there until your accepted.  :-\

I typed up a character sheet already but I kinda wanted to see if anyone wanted to make plans or had anything specific they may have wanted to play out. I guess we have to wait. *sits on hands*  o . 0

Amarlo

You can easily ask that here. Most people that have the other spots bookmarked should still have this area bookmarked as well. :)

That, or you can look through the roster of currently accepted characters and message any of those that interest you.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

shii

Hummm, well I like to play MxM but it seems there are only two other players who may be into that. Let's see, I know Roen is looking for a master (too bad master positions are closed or I'd be happy to oblige) and the only other option is Elven's character Roulen De'Ordone... though I believe that the character won't take a male slave. I'll PM them and ask about something then...

Amarlo

Quote from: shii on June 25, 2016, 11:14:41 PM
Hummm, well I like to play MxM but it seems there are only two other players who may be into that. Let's see, I know Roen is looking for a master (too bad master positions are closed or I'd be happy to oblige) and the only other option is Elven's character Roulen De'Ordone... though I believe that the character won't take a male slave. I'll PM them and ask about something then...

I think that Mr. Valentine is only refusing to accept new owners without slaves on the current register already in mind. I feel that if you speak things over with Roen and you two are happy with what you come up with and present it to Mr. Valentine, I'm sure he'd accept you. :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

shii

Quote from: Amarlo on June 25, 2016, 11:41:20 PM
I think that Mr. Valentine is only refusing to accept new owners without slaves on the current register already in mind. I feel that if you speak things over with Roen and you two are happy with what you come up with and present it to Mr. Valentine, I'm sure he'd accept you. :)

Oh alright thank you  ;D i'll see if I can get a hold of Roen then.

Drake Valentine

Yes, slaves still needed. Citizens are open to an extent.

Masters/mistresses are restricted unless as stated, planning something with a slave that is lacking such in the seeking roster.

Sorry for lapse, I was in sleep induced coma. (Figuratively at least, I consider anything well over eight hours of sleep coma ish and I think I was asleep for twelve. >.<) 

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Roen

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 26, 2016, 10:34:24 AM
Yes, slaves still needed. Citizens are open to an extent.

Masters/mistresses are restricted unless as stated, planning something with a slave that is lacking such in the seeking roster.

Sorry for lapse, I was in sleep induced coma. (Figuratively at least, I consider anything well over eight hours of sleep coma ish and I think I was asleep for twelve. >.<)

Good lord, twelve hours, wish I could sleep like that :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Roen on June 26, 2016, 10:38:13 AM
Good lord, twelve hours, wish I could sleep like that :P

Yea, I generally don't ever sleep that long. Usually lucky to get six to eight hours, but I was literally passed out.

Any who, good to still see you are with us(I take it.) ^^

Roen

Heh, yeah, still lurking around, checking the thread from time to time.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Hobbes1266

I'm fairly surprised there are so few slaves, I'm used to roleplays like this being flooded with them, that's why I didn't post interest sooner.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 26, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
I'm fairly surprised there are so few slaves, I'm used to roleplays like this being flooded with them, that's why I didn't post interest sooner.

Yes, I was mentioning that to someone earlier. >.< Cause this was at a 3 slaves to 8 Masters/mistresses for weeeeeeks.

shii

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 26, 2016, 12:52:56 PM
Yes, I was mentioning that to someone earlier. >.< Cause this was at a 3 slaves to 8 Masters/mistresses for weeeeeeks.

Maybe they were afraid  :P

summoner2183

shii