What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Barbecued chicken, coleslaw, baked beans

Butterflykiss

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aiden

^^ With pubes

I currently ate a ham and egg burrito.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aiden

-feeds of the cake- (After inspecting them thoroughly)

Butterflykiss

Talia

First time in a long time...A kit cat bar
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Adonis

Sourdough bread that I baked myself  ;D It has cream cheese and jalapenos in the middle !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Lilias

Neal's Yard Caribbean Cocktail: bits of dried cantaloupe melon, pineapple, papaya, mango and coconut. Om nom nom nom nom.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Moonhare

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Moonhare on November 26, 2009, 08:32:12 AM
Homemade banana bread.  :D

With walnuts?

French toast with apple cinnamon topping

Paradox

Mashed potatoes and gravy
Turkey (some dark meat, some light)
Collard greens with Tabasco
Stuffing
Squash casserole
Green bean casserole
Salad

Thanksgiving leftovers, dontcha know

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Oniya

A deviled egg made with 'Cranberry mustard'.  Mmm, nummy!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Paradox

Quote from: Oniya on November 30, 2009, 08:20:34 PM

Cranberry Mustard? Elaborate!

As for me, it's homemade mince pie.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Oniya

It's something put out by Hickory Farms, which happens to be where Mr. Oniya is working for the holidays (and hopefully afterwards!)  According to the label, it's got mustard, cranberries, apple, and honey in it, as well as turmeric (usually included to make mustard more yellow) and the ever-ambiguous 'spices'.

precious

roasted red pepper soup, colby jack minitoasts.  mmmm.v

Aiden

Cream cheese and strawberry jelly sandwich.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Oniya on November 30, 2009, 08:20:34 PM

Love, love, love cranberry mustard.  Actually ate a sliced turkey sandwich and brie on whole wheat with fresh spinach and cranberry mustard for lunch.

Beguile's Mistress

Sliced chicken breast on a baguette roll with endive, tomato and wasabi.

Beguile's Mistress

Chicken pesto salad.  Shredded breast of chicken with pesto and roasted red peppers in a pita pocket.

Moonhare

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, and sweet carrots.

I think I can add this meal to the growing list of favorites for under $10.