Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

I'd like to play. I did one of these once before but it was a long time ago and I can't quite remember. No hard feelings if this is full (it doesn't seem full but I can't quite tell...)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Sarena

The game is closing to new players joining at midnight tonight. I would love to get one more player to make it an odd number, but if not, that's okay.

I'll be adding the events to the first post shortly and will PM everyone to let them know, so that everyone can check it out.  And, if it's alright with you guys, I'm going to go ahead and start the game tomorrow instead of Monday. *grins* I am really excited about this!  I really do hope that you all have fun with it and enjoy the events that I've come up with. 

Also, this thread will turn into the OOC chatter thread once the game gets started. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kythia

Do you want anything special in PMs for your labels?  Like, Saffron and ThatRPGuy wanted "VI" or "Virtually Irresistable". 

Sarena

Just HP would be good, because I do I have a label that I'll sort everything under, but it's not that big of a deal.  The VI game just exploded a little bit, from what I understand, and it was getting difficult to sort through all of the PMs. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kythia

Sarena

Last Call for people to sign up. 

I'm going to bed soon y'all, but I'll be assigning roles and getting the game started Sunday evening.  I really do not see the point in waiting until Monday now.  We're essentially ready to go.  I'm just so exhausted right now, the same person could end up with three special roles if I try to get things started.  Heh, that wouldn't be good.   ::)

Sarena

By way of my 4 yo drawing names out of a hat, roles have been assigned and will be PMed to everyone shortly. 

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Sarena on November 25, 2012, 12:44:45 PM
By way of my 4 yo drawing names out of a hat, roles have been assigned and will be PMed to everyone shortly.

A sorting hat? :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Sarena

*nods* Exactly!  The sorting hat and my 4 yo has determined your fate.  >:)

OH!  Game thread coming very soon! :D

Josietta

Yay!! *dons her uniform and grabs up her wand*  Time to do some magic!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Sarena

The game thread is up!  Everyone get in there and have some fun.  As soon as the minister of magic is elected, we'll get things moving in earnest!

Aiden

wooo game starting!

I still need to read all the rules to make sure I know what I am doing!

Vote Aiden for MoM!...maybe

*Reads the rules to make sure that is a role*

Sarena

*giggles*

The MoM is basically there to break ties during voting rounds.  ;D

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Kythia

Quote from: Aiden on November 25, 2012, 02:37:01 PM
Vote Aiden for MoM!...maybe

I did.  You managed to fulfil all of my complicated criteria.

Hi all.

Josietta

Just cuz he has the arrogance of a MoM does not make one an MoM ;p

I'll pop a post in character before bed when I can get on my laptop. Am on the tablet atm.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Quote from: Josietta on November 25, 2012, 04:09:13 PM
Just cuz he has the arrogance of a MoM does not make one an MoM ;p

I'll pop a post in character before bed when I can get on my laptop. Am on the tablet atm.

That is the clear reason why doll face!
*Swats Josi's bottom after trashing any Ministry decrees regarding sexual harassment*
>:)

Beguile's Mistress

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Josietta

Quote from: Aiden on November 25, 2012, 04:55:44 PM

That is the clear reason why doll face!
*Swats Josi's bottom after trashing any Ministry decrees regarding sexual harassment*
>:)

*squeals at spanks and rushes to curl up with the Mistress*

K post forthcoming! ;D

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Sarena

Please remember there is no post editing and please CC me in on all game-related PMs! 

Chelemar

Oh sorry, that could have been me.  I edited mine to put the vote I made in bold.

Beguile's Mistress

And my edit was to add the picture.  I'm suffering from brain malfunction.