News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Inkedu's Taboos! Now with more plots![mul]

Started by Inkidu, July 27, 2008, 08:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I'm going to just list a bunch of ideas right now. I don't think I have very many good plot lines at the moment. So if you have a plot feel free to use one of the listings. SCROLL DOWN A WAYS FARTHER TO SEE THE PLOTS. It was as close as I could get them, sorry.

I now crossgender role play. See ons and offs for more detail.

Slave/Mistress

I'm almost always up for anything in this genre. I really want to do this. I'm tired of playing the dominant right now!

anthropomorph/human slave
Fallen angel/ human slave

Master/Slave

Master/harem

Sci-fi

Star Wars
Alien female/abducted male
Crash landed human on alien planet
Space prisoners

Fantasy

Mage/ enslaved demon
Two mages
Buteos (Winged humanoid)/ human male
Valkyrie/ human warrior
pirates (Arg!) Sea or sky!

Normal

Newlyweds
Exchange student/ student (University)
Nurse/ patient
Police woman/ offender
Female boss/ employee.
Guy/ Bind girl. Ever see that. I don't think so ;/

Miscellaneous

I want to try Pokemorphs!
Or a Pokemon based role play!

Feel free to mix and match as necessary. Just post or pm. My limits are in my sig.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Beatrice Black

You list that you're unsure about playing crossgender - how about playing with crossgender players?
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Lisossa Etasu

I don't do Mistress very well, I'm not the dominant type, sorry. I'd be a slave which would need training and made to behave.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Lisossa Etasu

I can play my angel which is my default or I can be just a regular human which ever is best for you.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Lisossa Etasu

Okay :) Do you have a storyline or do we need to think of one?

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Inkedu on July 27, 2008, 04:57:39 PM
That falls under the whole unsure thing. I'll make it clear later.

Alright.

(Perhaps I could play a female boss and you could be an employee who starts male. ;) )
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Inkidu

PLOTS

Divine Intervention: Samuel Paul Blackthorne, is the best detective in Palmonte City. He has lived through more raids and gang shootouts than any man should. Every time he gets shot, stabbed, or beaten. He never seems to meet his end no matter how many times he tempts the grim jaws of fate. Samuel seems to come out smelling like roses. Bullets graze instead of slice a jugular. When a gangbanger shanks him it always misses the organs.
What makes him so lucky in his ruthless pursuit to bring down the city's worst of the worst? Samuel Blackthorne has a guardian angel. She looks on from heaven or in disguise on earth. Secretly aiding him, even though it's against the Law of Heaven. She had grown fond of him over the years and blindly tries to keep him from getting hurt and keeping her secret from being found out in heaven.

Me: Samuel Blackthorne, Partner (Per: Female): Angel [Hetero] Van

Strange World: Humans do live on the jungle planet of, Karra-Nam, but in a very different fashion. Humans aren't the dominate species on this planet. In area outside the Great Jungle, all manner of anthropomorphic creatures live. The live in highly advanced cities on the edge near the ocean. Harnessing great technological know-how they regularly enslave humans for various purposes. It is seen as a status symbol. Most can only afford to keep one, maybe two. Humans are shown off in contests. Their anthropomorphic masters or mistress
The training of a human slave is extensive, as they don't speak the same language.

Me: Slave, Partner, (Per: Female) Partner: Anthro mistress [Hetero] NC-E

(I don't know how great this will be to actually do but I just love zombies!)

Two survivors, in the ruined metropolis of Hobb's Pass. A once thriving city. Has been infected by ravenous subhuman monsters. The outcome of the failed Lazarus Protocol. In an attempt to make a soldier that couldn't be killed the created people that couldn't die. Humans infected by the virus are fast, strong, and feral. They heal from anything less than a head-shot. It infects anyone dead. Bites don't infect but anyone who has died and has enough brain tissue to function will get up. Mutations of the virus have caused monsters to appear. As these two survivors try to make it to an army base set up around an old prison, they'll have to deal with feral cannibals, human psychopaths, and "Cooperate clean up".

Can go group! Me: Male survivor, Partner: Female survivor. NC-H to EXTREME (NOT so much in the area of sex) (I guess I could let a monster do tentacle rape too. Upon request.)

Jungle Love (Oh we oh we oh. Sorry couldn't resist.) A caveman and woman are from rivaling tribes. The caveman in an attempt to steal a  female is detoured on his return with her. Fire, volcano, dinosaur. Now both are in an unfamiliar part of the fast prehistoric Earth and fight to survive, while she fights to get away. Lots of dinosaurs, saber-tooth tigers etc.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

I'm getting depressed or desperate. I can't tell. Hell they both start with D, that's good enough for me.

SexySweetheart

Nurse/patiant idea sounds good. but i am interested in a Doctor/patiant indea. i be the patiant. if u wanna go for it.
-SEDUCE ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE-

~WE WERE GIVEN TWO HANDS TO
HOLD
TWO LEGS TO WALK
TWO EYES TO SEE
TWO EARS TO LISTEN
BUT WHY ONLY ONE HEART?
BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE
WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE FOR US TO FIND~

-OWNED BY:NICKFRENZY-

Inkidu

Quote from: SexySweetheart on July 31, 2008, 12:09:23 PM
Nurse/patiant idea sounds good. but i am interested in a Doctor/patiant indea. i be the patiant. if u wanna go for it.
I don't know you're kind of turning me off with the bad grammar. Don't forget to check people's ons an offs mine are in my signature.

SexySweetheart

Sorry it is early in the morning for me and I am still sleepy, so forgive my bad grammer. Anyways I will check your on's and off's page.
-SEDUCE ME AND I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL ALIVE-

~WE WERE GIVEN TWO HANDS TO
HOLD
TWO LEGS TO WALK
TWO EYES TO SEE
TWO EARS TO LISTEN
BUT WHY ONLY ONE HEART?
BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE
WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE FOR US TO FIND~

-OWNED BY:NICKFRENZY-

Inkidu

I'm feeling neglected. Though this time left waiting has given me a few plot ideas!

Inkidu

Should I break out the champagne when I get two hundred views?

Inkidu

I've got plots now! I'm just working through some holes before they're posted. If you really want I can give it you upon request!

Sherona

Just a suggestion, but you might get more posts if you were to actually post a plot idea. This way people know what they are getting into when they PM you. *smiles*

Inkidu

Quote from: Sherona on August 07, 2008, 05:28:21 PM
Just a suggestion, but you might get more posts if you were to actually post a plot idea. This way people know what they are getting into when they PM you. *smiles*
Please read the above post.