Scion- The Reunion

Started by Gekido, August 06, 2012, 08:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I'm still trying to figure out why my interner wont work on the phone..... Everything except boons/birthrights is done for my unnamed scion.... Oh, and name needed too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AndyZ

I'm too ill to do math and count the points but it looks like you need 6 boons and 5 birthrights.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ShadowFox89

Mhm. Finally got the internet working with a system restore, so I will finish the character. Will probably use all of those on the boons I wanna get...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Okay, Roberta should be finished. Still need to do her visitation and get other fluff down, but the latter shouldn't take long.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gekido

Do you have yahoo messenger so we can do the visitation?

ShadowFox89

No, but I could download it. Otherwise, I have AIM...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gekido

kckolbe

Looking forward to doing the visitation.  My schedule is kinda weird, though, so might be easier by PM.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Gekido

How about this, you can all start roleplaying and whenever you have time we just do the visitation. Those who got their characters approved by AndyZ can go ahead and post.