News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

EU people stats

Started by Ura, July 06, 2012, 04:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ura

Hi,

I get the feeling that the majority of the people here are from the states, however would anybody know how many users in percent are from EU countries?

....and....

I there also an RP comunity inspired by World of Warcraft fandom?
Also to be found on Darknest forum and on Argent Dawn EU (World of Warcraft) - Feel free to ask via PM.

Kye

Quote from: Ura on July 06, 2012, 04:44:34 PM
Hi,

I get the feeling that the majority of the people here are from the states, however would anybody know how many users in percent are from EU countries?

A majority of our members are from the states I believe, however a significant percentage of Elliquiy's members come from the rest of the world, including EU countries.  The only person who might have access to that kind of statistical data would be the site owner, and I can't guarantee that he'd have those numbers available.  Unless I've completely missed that information on the site stats page of course, which is possible.   ::)

Quote from: Ura on July 06, 2012, 04:44:34 PM
I there also an RP comunity inspired by World of Warcraft fandom?

We don't have a specific community or area for any fandom, but we do have members who RP in that fandom on occasion. 

Star Safyre

Speaking as a WoW fan, I have seen several group games going on (one of which I would personally recommend) and there's a steady rate of WoW-loving folk who enjoy one-on-ones.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Ura

Thank you both for the answers, very appreciated^^
Also to be found on Darknest forum and on Argent Dawn EU (World of Warcraft) - Feel free to ask via PM.