News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Only's new roleplay ideas ^^

Started by Starry Sarcasm, July 30, 2011, 06:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starry Sarcasm

I have way more time on my hands than I really need but I like to use it for roleplaying. Though I do love the people I roleplay with, they can only post maybe 2 or 3 times a day which makes me extremely bored all the time that they cant post. So I figure I can busy myself with other roleplay plots and what not.

In a pairing, unless stated otherwise I always play the submissive female  part.
Im open to female and male players. ^^

Red means that I really want it like NOW.
Green Im up for it, just no real plot to go with it.

Kay onto the plots! I'm always craving a good FxF pairing so if you have an idea just let me know. Recently I've been craving a litttttle supernatural stuff. Lets not get crazy but you'll see what I mean.

You're my dog?!
Bonnie always was an animal person. From birth she always had a pet with her whether it be a cat, hamster, rabbit or bird she loved them. Around her high school time shes grown to love and adore her dog --insert name here--. She takes very good care of him and always treats him lovingly and kindly. Now at school shes got a best friend named --insert name here-- and hes the best friend a girl could ask for. Kind, loyal, protects her when she needs it, always making her laugh and he seems to know exactly what to say at the right time. Little does she know but her best friend is actually a shape shifter...a shape shifter who seems to have the characteristics of a certain canine she knows and loves. It would explain why he never goes over in person, cause hes already there. (MxF)

He/She sees you when you're sleeping..
Kaycee's grandmother passed away a few months ago and in her will she left Kaycee a wonderfully beautiful chateau seeing as she was her only granddaughter. Her grandmother didn't know it but there was a ghost haunting the place. A rather handsome/beautiful ghost at that. He/She never really showed him/herself since he/she didn't wanna scare the kind old lady since she kept the house in great order. But once he/she sees that Kaycee is the new owner he/she falls harder and harder for her as the days go by. Will Kaycee be scared off when he/she shows him/herself to her or will something else blossom? (MxF, FxF and we can make this as perverted as you like such as watching her while she undresses or in the shower, sneaking into her dreams, touching her without her knowing whats going on...etc.)

I'm not supposed to have both but..
I've always been interested in doing a futa idea cause I really love this kind of thing. I don't really have a plot set up or anything but shoot me an idea if you're interested.

Also if you have any ideas around these kinds of plots, let me know as well. ^^ Now here's some pairings I'm willing to do.

Mistress/Slave
Master/Slave
Cousin/Cousin
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Student
Popular/Unpopular
and others, I just cant think right now.

Anyway! I'm pretty much done for now. Shoot me a PM if you're interested cause I wanna keep this clean. ^^