Interest Check: The Island (Plane Crash RP)

Started by TheWizardofOz, March 31, 2013, 11:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Name: Nadezhda 'Nadya' Zavyalova
Played by: Дашенька
Age and Birthdate: 27-11-1987 Age 26
Height and Weight: 173 cm and 50 kg
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Background: Nadya [Nad'ja] was born in the north of European Russia in the city of Arkhangelsk. Her father worked on the docks while her mother worked at the cities university. She has four brothers, the oldest almost 10 years older than her, the youngers 4 years older. Her brothers fancied her, telling her how pretty she was and that the first guy do her would be lucky. Nadya knew they didn't mean that in a good way and if they had a chance, they'd do it themselves. She studied hard and was eventually allowed into the Moscow University on a scholarship. Once in Moscow, she had to get used to the big city life at first but soon adjusted and gotten more and more into the student life. In Arkhangelsk she was a grey mouse without many friends, always living in the shadow of her four brothers but in Moscow she soon got popular.

Overall, Nadya is not the most social of girls and in fact rather shy but given the right company, she will open up to people and try to help people as much as she can. She's friendly and caring and mostly cheerful.

Other: Although she looks fragile and skinny, Nadya has a high stamina and an endless optimism.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

RedEve

A question: will there be NPC survivors or is the group of stranded people limited to the PCs only?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheWizardofOz

Quote from: RedEve on April 17, 2013, 04:27:40 AM
A question: will there be NPC survivors or is the group of stranded people limited to the PCs only?

That's actually something I was planning on asking you guys because I don't mind either way.

Tamhansen

Considering the number of players, wouldn't NPC's just make things more confusing? Just saying.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

RedEve

True, but if we make the amount of survivors finite it might be harder to introduce new characters later on.

Dashenka

I think we should stick to the players we have now. If we want to introduce new characters, they can always have been on the other side of the island. Or on a nearby island or something. Think that would be best.

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

RedEve

Our cast of characters is very young so far, is anyone going to play an older character? :)

Dashenka

This is the island where the tv show 'Naked and Marooned' was shot. It's one of the Fiji islands, so in the correct location and it has some sustainable food sources like goat, coconut crabs and other stuff, like root vegetables, coconuts and other plants. Plenty of fish but also sharks and all that.

How does it look?

RedEve

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: RedEve on April 17, 2013, 11:50:25 AM
Our cast of characters is very young so far, is anyone going to play an older character? :)

Speaking of young, isn't my character the youngest?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

RedEve

Is this thing dead before it even got started?

MasterOfMyFate

From my knowledge, we are still waiting on 3 more character profiles.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF