(BtVS AU) When Heroes have Fell

Started by Elohim, August 13, 2009, 01:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

I’ve recently finished the Buffy series and have read the most recent copy of the season eight comics I can get my hands on.  I’m late yea,  I know.  Yet,  I was a bit inspired for a game idea,  while it does work as a one on one,  I would absolutely love the idea of someone starting up a multiplayer game using the cinematic system set in an alternate universe in comparison to original Storyline.

Both Faith and Buffy have been killed,  Buffy never resurrects after her conflict with Glory and Faith dies in an attempt to redeem herself by taking on a force of demons that even a slayer was incapable of confronting head on.  So,  once more only a single slayer walks the earth, currently unwitting of her new found power except for the occasional vision, and her sudden increase in physical prowess.  Perhaps, as fate would have it this young slayer awakens near the awakening hell mouth,  and her Journey begins,

The young woman who has recently been cursed with this tremendous responsibility and power goes by the name Katherine.  She’s a bit of a recluse,  soft spoken and shy.  She takes the current dreams invading her mind to be nothing more then particularly vivid nightmares, thanks to  late night trips to fast food restaurants and consumption of alcohol before bed time.  All that is about to change though,  as monstrous creatures begin to intrude upon her everyday life,  and her watcher comes calling.

(OOC 1:  I’m looking for  someone to play a female watcher who will eventually get entangled in a taboo romance with her slayer.  People who find  tattoos,  body piercing,  and scarification should probably not apply.)

(OOC 2:  If this is taken on by a director,  I would prefer the game stay smallish…  slayer (Myself) watcher,  and a handful of friends at most.  )

maniac

I'm definatly interested in the thread and I would be interested in the game to and playing the female watcher. I had a few ideas of my own but I really do like your idea:)

Transgirlenstein

I am interested in this Seraph and would love to be your Watcher ;)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Callie Del Noire

Drat.. definitely interested.. but looks like I missed the boat again. :D