RandomBloke's silly ideas. (0)

Started by Le RandomBloke, June 30, 2008, 11:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le RandomBloke

The number behind the title tells how much more games I'm willing play

(Although I might make exceptions!)

Anyway, it's my idea-thread which probably will make no sense at all, or too much sense! Since I have too much ideas and have too much fantasy, so alot of the stories might be weird. But then again, so am I: Let's get this show on a road!

PS: I won't tag ideas now, it's open for discussion unless specified.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Le RandomBloke

Romance

Title decided later

This story will involve quite a load of drama, just a heads up I suppose.

My character and your character grow up together (Age-wise from 8-14 or so), though their relationship is far from a good one. My character is timid, shy and very emotional in general. To make matters worse he looks very feminine, a perfect target for your character. She bullies him all the time. Steals his stuff, has no bad feelings after giving him a good punch or even a kick or two. Calling him all kinds of names, threatens him which leads to him doing all sorts of stuff for her. From homework to manual labour (even if she, at that time, is stronger.)

Despite all this my character remained very friendly, kind and caring. Though at one point in his life something inside him suddenly snaps, his parents had been divorced for as long as he knew, and until now he had always lived with his mother. Though whatever it was, at the age of 14 he decides to live with his father instead. Now, five years later due sheer coincidence they meet again in the same college. Both completely changed. Though in my character's case not for the better; puberty has done him good. Tall, broad and a lot of muscles, though his personality has been completely ruined. To describe it simply, he has become an asshole.

How the girl has changed is entirely up to you, my writing partner. But it basically boils down to her realising somewhere along the years when he wasn't in her life anymore, she realised just how rare nice guys are. Even regretting how she had treated him. Of course, my character holds a big grudge against you now. He rarely talks to anyone as it is, unless it's to insult them, but to the girl of his childhood? He deems her not even worthy of a glance.

Update for love.

This takes place in space and in the far future. Technology has advanced quite a deal, cyborgs or androids are not a rarity, especially if you know that there is a raging war on earth. The population is now only 3/4th of it's original size and what's left of mankind is divided in four major groups. This combined with the slowly fading natural resources make outer space missions all but appealing. However, each group has it's own small base on the moon, filled to the brim with up to date technology in order to keep one another under constant control.

My character is a promising new engineer of the new generation of people. Being one of the people who brought forward a new invention he is immediatly send out to the moonbase to bring this astonishing breakthrough in science. They have invented and finally perfected their cyborgs to resemble human beings to such an extend it's impossible to tell the difference. These new prototypes can do anything a human can. Smell sweet scents, feel the touch of hot water falling down on their skin, get happy when they see a little puppy, you name it, they can experience it. Of course, compared to a human they think far faster, have an unlimited amount of knowledge stored, heal any organic damage inflicted upon them much faster and can connect themselves to computers.

Even food and water are things they require so they can sweat, cry.. the list goes on. The idea was to leave behind such an all-purpose android on the base for testing. There are such high expectations that the humans who previously had to manage the base were already called back to earth prior to my character and the new android's arrival.

One thing was overlooked though, while the capability of feeling emotions would increase her ability of judgement in many cases and requires noone to watch over her. Will she willing to accept the fact that the man who dropped her off, whom also seemed extremely kind and generally nice to be around, to leave her all alone in this huge base once he gets called back to earth?

Superpowers?

- In a world where superpowers are extremely rare, but not unheard of, things are bound to happen. My character would be the villain of the story, shy, kind and generally a good guy.. at least that's what people think of him in school. The young man is far more complex and capable of things some people could only dream of. One of the rare people on this planet with an ability no one else possesses.

He can manipulate simple and gullible minds with his words, make them do whatever they tell him to do. This of course affects the way he thinks completely, eventually causing him to use an alter ego and even starts to rob banks. His power only becomes stronger and stronger as time passes by, so strong that even people with a powerful will have a hard time to resist his commands.

I was thinking the heroine of the story could be a popular girl from his class, she also have powers (You decide.) and tries to stop him. Neither of them know who their opponent is, and as luck would have it, both have a crush on eachother. Will she toss away 'justice' and join him? Or will he give in to his feelings and stop using his power for his selfish needs. Perhaps something entirely different! Who knows?

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Le RandomBloke

Bondage, etc.

To turn down a Succubus.

- This is quite a complicated situation I'm going for. I am a powerful demon in disguise as a human enjoying his time on earth, tired of hell. A renegade succubus with alot of enemies hopes to take advantage of this. Since the demon is in a human form he shares the same weaknesses as them, though he does benefit from alot of advantages. One of them, also a reason why the succubus wants specifically him, is that he has a ridiculously large pool of energy. Needless to say draining him from it would take centuries. That and the obvious ability to destroy any lesser demon with the blink of an eye. The twist is though, while he is drunk, it is impossible to seduce him, and being on earth to enjoy the finer things, it's needless to say he's drunk all the time.

Not what I bargained For

- A simple idea, a woman buys herself a young slave for her pleasures or whatnot. Perhaps just to do the laundry, that's up to you. There's just one thing the slave trader didn't tell her, the young boy is very experienced when it comes to magic. Infact, it is a young but very talented warlock in training. The sell was just a clever ruse by his teacher, whoever would buy him, he would gradually turn into his demonic minion. Though due to his hormones, rather than focusing on making her a powerful minion, he uses her for pleasure.

Haunted by your past

My character is a young man in his early twenties and had a fairly rough life, when he was young his mother committed suicide after his father had died in a traffic accident. He was only twelve years old at the time and needless to say it had been a rough time for him to get over it. Now though, he is a successful businessman though to achieve this he had made a deal with a demon, one where he could not hold his end of the bargain.

Now the demon send one of his minions out to get him, which unsurprisingly is his mother. Since suicide is a sin she had two choices, either be his minion or go to hell. The choice was rather obvious. Now of course to find out it is her own son who she is suppose to deliver to him what little is left of her humanity refuses to do so. But she still has the sexual appetite of a demon, and now they have other minions chasing after them both to worry about!

You're mine now

Quite a change for me, my character will be far more aggressive and mean. Basically you play a nun (lolwut?), exactly a young nun but a very gullible one. I myself am a demon who escaped hell to cause some chaos, I seduce you and you become my puppet. Sort of. I do not want an extremely submissive character though, nor do I imply rape. Nor am I a really strong demon either, I can just make your body crave for pleasure so much even a nun would toss away her ideals. (Hmm!)

Of course, demon hunters don't like demons at all and are trying to kill me, especially since I can only affect females. Thus, I wanted to create a sort of conflict to your character, you crave for the demon's body yet your mind (might) wants to get rid of being a prisoner to your own pleasure and desires.

My demon isn't extremely evil, just one who likes to make women beg for pleasure. Thus, you might end up falling in love, or the complete opposite, that is up to you.

Harmoneigh

Hi I would be interested in the Sacrifice idea if you have not found anyone yet.

Ashleebabe

The slave one sounds hott with the male losing control. I can have some dominance on the female part as well

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

wrathflame

I wrote you a message regarding the cowboy one. I am definitely interested. Write me if you are not interested so I know that at least you read it.
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

Le RandomBloke

Note, underlined ideas are once I'll make an exception when full on games.

saruwarui

The bioshock one sounds really cool to me! I played that game, and it is the perfect place to have a RP! Well, probably what it looked like before everyone turned into mutants and stuff...
If you're interested in RPing that with me, just let me know! :D
it's not rape...it's surprise sex!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19417.0

Le RandomBloke