Threesome Seeking a Fourth (Female Wanted; Fantasy/Modern)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, May 16, 2014, 01:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Greetings,

We've got a little group of fairly regular (once a weekish) posters together (me, Arkhos, and Limegreen) - all of us pretty into 1-2 paragraphs, nice detail, excellent plot, and we're looking for a fourth to balance it out. Arkhos and I basically specialize in playing "kindred brotherly spirits," (as we're both straight, but very comfortable writing odd situations), and we're looking for someone descriptive, sassy, imaginative, and pervy to join us.

Here are a few ideas we're tossing around!

Escaped Harem Girls
Scenario: In this mid-to-low fantasy scenario, two harem girls (either on their way to becoming, or escaping from a tyrant) find themselves in the middle of a desert, lost and alone with no money, some silks, and no skills to survive on. Arkhos and I would play sort of desert-dwelling brothers (I totally want to play a muscle-bound barbarian for this, but it's up for debate) who find the two harem girls and help them. This story would balance the tension of keeping Arkhos and I interested without giving up the goods (in case we're assholes and get what we want and leave), with the growing "adventure" of the girls being chased.
Note: Limegreen has specifically requested a partner be willing to do "werefox twins."

Arkhos has also suggested a few sleazy modern stories we're open to negotiate:

1: Members of a band.
2: Co-workers in an office.
3: A group that runs a major company (or corporate rivals)

If any of this catches your eye, shoot me a line and we'll chat.