We're the last two left... [Eleventh Doctor seeks a Master]

Started by Theta Sigma, February 28, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

They used to call it the Shining World of the Seven Systems. And on the continent of Wild Endeavour, in the mountains of Solace and Solitude, there stood the Citadel of the Time Lords. The oldest and most mighty race in the universe. Looking down on the galaxies below, sworn never to interfere, only to watch. Children of Gallifrey were taken from their families at the age of eight to enter the Academy. Some say that's where it all began, when he was a child. That's when the Master saw eternity. As a novice, he was taken for initiation. He stood in front of the Untempered Schism. It's a gap in the fabric of reality through which could be seen the whole of the vortex. We stand there, eight years old, staring at the raw power of time and space, just a child. Some would be inspired. Some would run away. And some would go mad.

I am in dire need of a Master to pair up with Eleven. I'm rather gutted they never met, and I'd like to make up for that. So! I am seeking a Master. It can be a new regeneration, it can be a female form, any of his previous bodies (Except Crispy, because that's weird) I'm even willing to play the two in times of old on Gallifrey as students in the Academy (Though I'm not willing to write any other Doctor except for Eleven.)

I'm open to discussion on plot, kinks, whatever crosses your mind. My O&Os sit in my signature.

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns