Good morning, a role-play want-ad with your breakfast?

Started by Jewdiciouslee, December 17, 2015, 03:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewdiciouslee

I've been craving a story for a long time involving a seventeen year old girl (British, so definitely legal and all above board) and a considerably older man (mid 30s to 40s) and though I'm currently unapproved wondered whether anybody would fancy giving something like this a go whilst we pass our time? Obviously it would be a lot more focused on the emotional and character driven aspects since we're not allowed to go over pg-13 but perhaps that could be fun? And then should approval be granted we can escalate things? If I've wasted your time I am sorry, but have a cup of coffee on me and we'll call it even? ;)

- Lee xx

PennySludt

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Jewdiciouslee

Something angst-filled and depressingly heart-wrenching :-D

PennySludt

how about a young girl whose family was killed and her parent's will listed him as a last resort if no one else would take her in? he's a long ago friend of the couple but he's never actually met the girl since she was a newborn. the other three people who were listed in the will either took her in and couldn't handle her (based on how you want your character to behave), or couldn't take her in for one reason or another.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!