Looking to start a group roleplay!

Started by AstronomicallySmall, February 26, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronomicallySmall

I have a few ideas for a group roleplay, (probably about five people, I'd like it to be a smaller group but more than two people) so if you're interested let me know!

Ideas (none of these are terribly original, but alas):

1. A bar, with five regular staff members and rotating clients. The forum would be open for any member to play as a client, but there'd be an application process for workers and regulars.
2. A study group (like Community) within a college.
3. Pirate crew and mermaids.
4. Space-adventures (with the vibe being more Firefly than Star Trek) with a regular crew, and a couple people joining as passengers.
5. Tattoo parlor, where the artists are undisputedly the best in the industry because they're immortal (for vampire or other supernatural reasons). Like the bar, clients would be short-term and possibly recurring and the workers (either the supernatural artists or the human shop assistants/apprentices) would require an application.
6. A haunted mansion with a new family moving in. You could either play one of the family members or a ghost, though most ghosts would be NPCs.

If anyone's interested in one of these, please don't hesitate to contact me.

TehyaBabyy

Miss Millie

I like the haunted mansion idea. I've had a few ideas about a haunted mansion RP myself if you're open to ideas. Will it be just a discussion RP or more of and adventure RP?

JayNighte

I like ideas 4 and 6 and would like to join if that is all right.

TehyaBabyy

JayNighte

Sounds like the haunted mansion idea is popular.

TheBlackMasquerade

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

JayNighte

TheBlackMasquerade

O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)

MistressVoluptas

Is there still room for one more?  ;D

k9subsea

Same here, room for any more rollers?

Darkprincevale

I personally like idea's #1 and #5. If they could be combined. I rather enjoy a universe roleplay, as a revolving story, that expands. Let me know if what you decide and if you have more room.
Demune's Scribe - Mikhial's Lover

nmorgan64

Zeth

I also vote for #4 and #6. Are you going to open the Mansion thread?

Citcat1000

6 seems like it would be fun, if you still have room for one more that is.

StarStorm

LuciferOs

I like 4 and 6 also, can I join ? can you like me the IC thread please ? (if im ok to join)
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Zeth

Quote from: LuciferOs on December 22, 2014, 08:39:06 PM
I like 4 and 6 also, can I join ? can you like me the IC thread please ? (if im ok to join)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Original Poster gave up on this thread when she got approved.

LuciferOs

Oh.

Anyone else up for hosting these ideas ?

Numbers 4 and 6 were the popular ones.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Zeth

I offered to run a Ghost Busters, game that would play like 6. But your the Ghost Busters hired by said family.