Not Your Husband's Son [Cuckoldry / Breeding, M4F / MAYBE M]

Started by Marduk, June 26, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marduk

Widam, ladies.

Cuckoldry is a fascinating kink. As a fella who falls onto the hard D side of the D/s spectrum I think there exists perhaps no greater statement of command - for heterosexuals, at least - than for a man to knock up a married woman. It places that man - in the most intimate and taboo of ways - atop the dominance hierarchy in a way that sings to our primordial, animal instincts like nothing else. In this way - in this appreciation for the personal, earthy and visceral nature of cuckoldry above all else - I find myself slightly perturbed by much of how the cuckoldry kink has evolved in the zeitgeist of the fetish community. Chastity belts? Husbands involved in the sex acts in degrading ways? Cages? The - no offense if this is your thing - unsightly raceplay that seems to have become married to the kink? None of this appeals to me. I suppose, in simple terms, you could say I'm looking to go back to basics: I'm looking for you to cheat on your husband with me and fall pregnant. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'm looking for a writing partner - preferably on the literate side and inclined towards third person, past tense - to play the role of a wife who is intentionally trying to fall pregnant to a man who is not her husband. Her reasons for aspiring to such degeneracy - and I do have my preferences in this regard to be discussed via PMs - are negotiable, as are the dynamics of my characters participation. While I'd prefer my character to be a willing sire I am open, for particularly good ideas, to his being entrapped in the role of Bull. Most importantly, I'm leaving the character dynamics of this story request vague not because they're not important to me - smut without narrative and characterization doesn't do it for me - but because I prefer to hash that stuff out with my writing partners. So, be sure to bring your filthy ideas and a spirit of collaboration! Story is of utmost importance.

Final point: while I am generally opposed to the "husband is aware of it and gets off on it" thing that has become common in the recent understanding of cuckoldry I am, potentially, slightly flexible on this front if you've a very, very good idea and are very, very convincing. Fair warning though; chances are very slim I'll be into this even if your idea is the greatest ever conceived.

Writing Snippets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269574.0

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269367.0

I look forward to your messages and plotting with you!   

Marduk

Bump!

Adding an extra wrinkle to the above: I am trying to learn how to write female characters better and in that spirit I am now willing to, for very specific partners and I reserve that right to be choosy in this regard, play the female role in this undertaking. Specifically, in partners for THIS dynamic I'm looking for those who're willing to be a sounding board and helper in developing my ability to write female characters. In that spirit lady authors might be preferably - does female experience and feedback make for better written female characters? we'll soon find out! - but aren't TOTALLY necessary. Again, I will be picky though.

Thanks fam!