On The Edge of Forever~A Modern/Mythical RPG

Started by Terri, September 29, 2005, 08:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terri

Our Story opens somewhere along the New England Coast. The scene is an old mansion perched above the ocean. The location is about 50 miles from the nearest, largest metropolis. Five minutes down the road is a little hick town, not even mentioned on the map. Which is a good thing, given the events which had begun to happen there.

The mansion is owned by one of the wealthiest families from the City. It had been run down and neglected for several years, almost forgotten due to the fact that it lay a mile from the main road which ran along the coast. The drive overgrown and unnoticed if you didn't know it was there.

The mansion is a Mecca for the paranormal, with the little ghost town nearby beingĀ  a gathering place/resort for those coming towards the source of the weirdness? There are some mortals in the town that are ignorant of their visitors just thinking them weird, others that know what they are but are glad that there is money running through their fast dying economy again and so are prepared to turn a blind eye. Of course, the more weirder creatures would need to take much lower profile, and there would be some in town that would want the 'evil' creatures done away with, clashing with those creatures and the local law enforcement office - which in turn would have to work with the creatures to keep order amongst their kind.

Celeste had been given the job of reopening the families manor. This caused much concern for the small town nearby because with the reopening of the manor came a darkness and dread not felt for many a century since the last occupant had been chased away and eventually killed, or so they thought.

Celeste, a body guard and another young man arrived in the early evening hours, shortly after the sun decended beneath the horizon. They stopped at the gas station outside of town to ask for directions. Disappearing into the night after receiving them. Throughout the night the manor began to change. The driveway was cleared out, the manor itself was once more made occupiable. The strange thing was nobody was seen entering or leaving the manor and yet by morning there was no trace of any cars or trucks having entered or left other than the car that Celeste had been in, which was parked by the front door of the manor.

The main Characters in our story:
The leader of the city: (prince/princess)

Heads of the different factions(Clans):
Rogues (Bruhah)
Shapeshifters (Gangrel)
Businessmen (Ventrue)
Loons (Malkavian)
Magicians (Tremere)
Musicians/Actors (Toreador)
Outcasts (Nosferatu)

This new story idea will include both vampire and non-vampire but various species not normal to our world as we know it several others will need to be the heads of those groups of creatures. These can be added over time. This way if you don't want to play a vampire, you don't have to, there are many other creatures welcome to join in.

Your thoughts and imput please.

Dark Embrace: Queen Marlinda
Crystal Hearts: Lady Katherine
Dragon Valley: Lessien
Lost City: Oyushi
White Castle: Atara
Runaway Tails: Kara
Hidden Love: Caroline
Temple of serpents: Brin
From the sky: Krel
"The Beast": Mari (?)

TonyWoods

As before - you know I'm in.

Just be gentle with me  ;)
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Terri

Quote from: TonyWoods on September 29, 2005, 10:40:45 AM
As before - you know I'm in.

Just be gentle with meĀ  ;)

Of course my dear.
I'm 'always' gentle with my toys.
;)

Terri

Terri

We're looking for new players, all sorts of roles .... Please PM me for more information or if you are interested.