News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

You stole my dog's heart. Ok, not literally.. you didn't take it out or anything.. but when Morticia sees you, that adorable little beat inside her goes far crazier than when her lovely red eyes behold the creature who named her. Yeah.. I see how her crazy little tongue licks your face. Even the way her canines playfully grab your neck. She used to do that to mine. Now she halfheartedly pounces but yeah.. she is totally yours. What's next, my box? I keep having daymares of diving inside only to have the thing open up and toss my ass out into the toxic sunlit air. Yep, I'm losing my mind. I think it's best if we part ways. So long, Green Eyes. It was wild!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

>:) I have the dog, what more could I want..oh, yes, the coffee maker.. yeah.

emily t

You always take, take, take. I've got nothing left to give, I just can't go on like this any more. We're through.

Wild Dog

Quote from: Sybl on October 19, 2011, 11:34:40 PM
It isn't you.. It is me.

You forgot this part afterwards, Sybl.

"It isn't you... it is me. I don't love you anymore..."

And oh... wtf is Castrati?

Now what is that suppose to mean? I like the black banner, though. :D

And why the hell can't you receive PMs now?

Keep in touch. Huggles.

Finothing

I'm sorry Mad Hatter. It's...it's your hair...frankly, I'm jealous.

Sybl

Quote from: Wild Dog on October 21, 2011, 09:30:03 AM
You forgot this part afterwards, Sybl.

"It isn't you... it is me. I don't love you anymore..."

And oh... wtf is Castrati?

Now what is that suppose to mean? I like the black banner, though. :D

And why the hell can't you receive PMs now?

Keep in touch. Huggles.

Wild Dog, you silly goose ;) Castrati isn't a good thing
You are right I can't receive or send PMs-maybe someday..but, for now, I am breaking up with you, ha ha.

Finothing

Sybl, I'm the jealous type and your eyes...well, they make me feel ugly compared to you. I just can't be with someone prettier than I!

Mordred

It's nothing you did. In fact, you have been beyond perfect! A source of blood that left me never even in the slightest need. Ah but you see, that is a problem. A vampire needs a variety. As humans need to encounter trials throughout their meager scurrying lives, so to does a vampire need those wild varieties that gush soooo wonderfully from different sweet sources. And you, scrumptious one, are simply too tasty. Why venture out when I have the finest wine here within my grasp? So yes.. my only choice is a one way ticket six feet below for as long as it takes. *eyes her warily* Still not sure if you are fully human or not but.. those fibers that construct me are patient ones.. despite my constant protests to the contrary. Later gorgeous! Well, after.. please.. one more drink?
*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

Too much gray. I need colorin my life.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Jeffrey

You creep me out, man...YOU CREEP ME OUT! *Points to the door*
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Belle33

Breakup?  Pfffff!  Not gonna happen. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Alex Young

We've broken up before...I think it's time we break up again, officially.
O/O

Belle33

Stop looking at me like that - I think we both agree this is for the best.  Farewell.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Maybe if you got off that bed and worked your ass sometimes this would be difficult.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

I'm sick of your constant flirting with others and ignoring me! Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Alex Young

You gained a lot of weight and turned green, need I say more?
O/O

Stone

You look like a girl, and I just need my men manly, okay!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Alex Young

We were never more than friends. Besides, I slept with your sister...she thought I was pretty manly  ;D
O/O

Stone

First of all he's my brother, and second of all, he thinks everyone, including Oprah, is manly. Third of all, you should have bought me the necklace I wanted. Huff.

Anesa

You are just too kinky for me, Thumb Master!  I mean, I am no prude, not by a long shot!  But this little "thumb in the mouth" trick where you get me to turn my head to one side while you try to...put things in my ear?  Nuh uh!  NOT happening!  And yes...I do have virgin ears!  Shoo!  Scram!  I'm done!

Love And Submission

All you ever do is touch your butt. You never touch me. We're done.

Anesa

Every time I turn around, you're looking at another woman!  See?  THERE!  Just like you're doing now.  Your eyes should be on ME!  And don't think I can't see that little cocked eyebrow of yours!  You think you're sooo slick and secretive.  Fine!  You think the grass might be greener on the other side?  Then go!  Find yourself another fool!  I need a man who will commit!  I'm not sticking around to be your "fall girl"! 

Love And Submission

You're already in hand cuffs. I just can't deal with a criminal girl.

Anesa

I'm tired of being cuffed all the time!  See ya Clefty!  Wait, I'll need that key!

;P

Love And Submission