The Force Shall Free Me (Star Wars AU!)

Started by Guancyto, January 09, 2017, 05:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

The pretty lady bit was because this *is* E, and there were some players earlier mentioning Twi'leks.

However at this point I believe I'm going to bow out.  Cheers.

Rajah

Kinda saw it coming, but I'm sad anyway. Cheers and all. If you have an idea you can't stand to let die, thread'll probably still be here.  :-) I feel pretty unbound for the moment, so if anyone else is looking for a collab, let me know. Except you, VonDoom, 'cause Jeedai or no it's Light Side for life.  :P
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

VonDoom

It's a shame ... wish you'd give it a chance, but I suppose it can't be helped if it's not your style of game.

And Rajah ...
Good. Gooood. As long as he remains properly one or the other, he may live. At least until a proper Light Side has been reestablished, then it's open season again. ::)

Edit: any updates? :-)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Captain America

I'd like to play if this becomes a thing, I don't care what system is used so long as I can find the pdfs or whatnot. Hope that the game becomes reality. :)
Skype Captain America (captainamerica_@Hotmail.com)

Feel free to pester me.

VonDoom

I'd still be happy to join and would love to be pleasantly surprised, but I believe it's fair to say that after two months of no follow-up it's probably not going to happen.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O