Craving!{Incest, M/M, M/F} All are welcome!

Started by jetblackmirror, May 07, 2013, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

Brothers on a hotel bed (M/M)

He looked down at what he had done, the moments before nothing but a blur of rage, shattering his mind. Now he watched as blood pooled into the carpet - his fathers blood. He had never felt so rewarded in his life, like a wave of calm had rushed over his body. The red staining the tawny fabric melted away all of his anger, and the paling of his father's lifeless skin erased every mental and physical bruise ever given. That calm was cut short, a slender hand wrapping around his wrist and pulling him towards a body, his brother. He looked over at his younger brother, seeing the wide eyes and pale skin, completely and utterly terrified.

"He had to go," His voice wavered, looking into the glassed-over eyes of his older brother, "We have to go now."

To avoid confusion, I will name the other character Paul, and the younger Simon.

Their father had once been a loving, caring man. They were happy, until the night that their mother died. Their father died with her that night, turning from a loving man to a cold, angry, and hateful on. He turned to alcohol and other methods to cope, but that only helped to suppress the sadness. Paul became withdrawn, taking the brunt of their fathers anger. He did it purposely, not wanting for his little brother to go through that, but for the very reason, he never made much of an effort to become close to his younger brother. As the two of them became older, the worse it got. When it came time for college, Paul stayed home and worked. How could be leave his little brother to suffer? Soon enough he'd be done with school and able to leave, and that's when Paul would leave.

One night, their father is assumed to be out for the night, and Simon takes the opportunity to invite a love interest of his over. Another boy. As things are starting to take a turn for the hot and heavy, daddy dearest arrives home. The other boy leaves before anything happens, but when he leaves, Simon gets the beating of a life time. Paul arrives home from work to see his father looking for a pistol in one of the end tables in the living room. He tackles him as he finds it, disarming his father. He then uses that pistol to put an end to their father.

That's when their new life starts. In the chaos they make a split decision to leave, going for city to city with the police never too far behind. I would like their relationship to be slow building. Lots of ups and downs, but lots of love. :) I'm fine with playing which ever character, but I would prefer sort of a switch relationship, but in general Paul will be the more dominant one.

I'd love to hear more ideas for this, and would love to discuss this with someone? Just send me a PM.

I would love to discuss a roleplay based off of this song/music video: http://youtu.be/FOjdXSrtUxA

If anyone is interested, please PM me. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.