Various incest ideas [FxF, Futa, Incest]

Started by Hemingway, May 03, 2020, 09:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

With life getting in the way, it's been a while since I posted my ideas. But that doesn't mean I stopped getting them. So, here are a couple of incest-themed ideas I've had brewing for a while. They're pretty bare bones on purpose - I'd love for us to work together to flesh them out and figure out the specifics.

Quote from: Sister x SisterI'd be interested in playing a story involving two sisters - possibly twins - who have a romantic/sexual history - but haven't done anything in years. Now they're both responsible adults - maybe with their own families, partners, dogs and bills to pay - when they decide to reignite their former relationship.

Quote from: Mother x DaughterThis would be a mother x daughter story with a small twist - the two of them are completely open about being in a relationship. This leads to some occasionally horrified reactions from other people, but somehow everyone eventually accepts them. I'm mainly looking to play up the taboo angle without necessarily making it dark and angsty.

If these sound at all interesting, feel free to check out my O/Os - and let me know!