Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

*peeks in* you guys looking for anything atm/Still? *kinda interested face!*

TheVariableX

The game is still going.  I think we have 4 girls and 5 monsters active at the moment, or something like that.

We have a wiki here which you're welcome to check out.

QuoteTurn off - Characters(specially the sub) not having fun or being in any sexual relation.  This one redlight includes all others of mine per defintion. I can do a lot of perverted stuff, until someone cries, quite literally
This is not a redlight for pain, as some masochists will tell you, not against force, it is a redlight against emotional pain.
I don't know if you intend to be a woman or a tentacle monster, but if you're a monster this is going to be something that will require you to be careful as you choose your partners or set up scenes.  Some of the girls are tentacle sluts (you know who you are  ;) ) others may be able to be drugged, but some of them probably want to fight you, so that might be incompatible at times.

I hope you like what you see.  Right now the space ship is being attacked by pirates, so it's quite a bit different from the drag an Earth woman away and rape the shit out of her scenes.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Snake

At least tentacles are better than Variable's Avatar.

TheVariableX

What?

I have princess characters lining up to be slobbered over by so burly a pig man
On/Off   Story Requests

Snake

summoner2183

TheVariableX

The game is still open and active.  I think we have 4 girls and 5 monsters active at the moment, or something like that.

On/Off   Story Requests

Kimera

I think I already applied to this once but never got to making that monster character. If you still need monsters, I'm willing to make one :)

summoner2183

This is my monster from Shokushu High School (the space section that is)

Name: Fenricks
Race: Lupinos
Place of Birth: Lupos III
Nationality: Lupinian
Height: 6'0"
Weight approx: 190 lbs
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Skin color: Gray with some streaks of silver fur along his flanks
Skin texture: Furry
Hair color: Gray
Hair texture: Slightly rough
Body build: Humanoid
Tail: Slightly long and bushy
Tail Length: 2' 5"
Tentacles:None of his own, but he has an armor that contains several tentacles on it if
Number of tentacles: 10 (stored in his body armor)
Wings: None
Cock Size: 7''
# of Cocks : One
Fighting Style: A mixture of close and ranged combat, using a mixture of weapons and fighting styles
Motivation: Finding worthy opponents to battle with, and to ravage worthy females that catches his interest
Psychological Profile: Lust for battle, and women who he feels worthy to be ravaged
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, and gets carried away in the sexual games that he plays with his prey
Sexual Oddities: None
Human Disguise: None
Clothing: He only wears his armor, which covers his upper arm, and his back, as well as a protector for his groin area
Special attributes: He is able to exude a powerful musk from his body which will arouse females, in addition to the chemicals and aphrodisiacs that he carries within his armor
Distinguishing features: His body armor, as well as the silvery fur that runs along his flanks
Behavior: Likes to hunt prey and do battle with them before determining their worth to be ravaged, and then he will take his time to 'play' with his catch
Capabilities: Strength, speed and endurance are at least twice to three times of a normal ADD Agent, his tentacles that is stored on his back can become a number of things, from penetration objects, to injectors that would deliver aphrodisiacs into the prey's bloodstream.
Weaknesses: Tends to be a little too relaxed sometimes when he had captured his prey, and sometimes can be exploited for escape.
Dislikes: Unworthy foes, weaklings, poisons
HistorY: Fenricks is a mercenary/ jack of all trades member of the Lupinos, which is a wolf like humanoid species from Lupinos III. All Lupinos resembles a creature that people would describe as werewolves, but without the weakness for silver. He is one of the few Lupinos that travels into space, as he finds that there isn't any challenge left in his home planet, what with the betrayal of his pack by another rival pack that left his pack weak.

Feeling disgusted by the weaknesses of his pack, Fenricks quickly declared that he would have nothing to do with his clan and using the resources that he had, he left his home planet, and joined a pirate crew for three years, in which he managed to find worthy foes in other alien species, and even the ADD, which had many female agents, which he would love to ravage had they proven themselves as worthy foes. Alas, he had no such luck, as the agents that were sent against the pirate band that he once worked for were mostly rookies, unworthy of his attention.

After three years, he managed to scrape up some money to buy some neat technology and body armor for himself, which had some interesting features, and he vowed to himself that he would find some worthy foes to battle... and some worthy females to ravage.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: TheVariableX on April 13, 2012, 12:03:24 PM
The game is still going.  I think we have 4 girls and 5 monsters active at the moment, or something like that.

I don't know if you intend to be a woman or a tentacle monster, but if you're a monster this is going to be something that will require you to be careful as you choose your partners or set up scenes.  Some of the girls are tentacle sluts (you know who you are  ;) ) others may be able to be drugged, but some of them probably want to fight you, so that might be incompatible at times.

I hope you like what you see.  Right now the space ship is being attacked by pirates, so it's quite a bit different from the drag an Earth woman away and rape the shit out of her scenes.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

oh I could be a pirate. Yarrr..  yeah, the fighty fighty ones I stay away from, drugging and slutting is fine, by the sound of it you may need moar girls though.

Any thumbs up on a pirate girl ish idea to include someone? .. would just fit*nodnod*

Snake

I don't know how you'd swing it: you'd have to play a mindless drone it seems.

Silk

Well maybe shes been acting to be, in an attempt to keep her sanity, as well as maybe being a snitch of some kind on other girls.

Swordsman18

Summoner, your character is approved, however I think it is best that you contact me so that we can arrange how Fenricks gets into the story.

Variable, if you do not mind, add him to the Wiki roster.

Deva, a pirate girl is possible but you will need to discuss with me about how we are going to integrate her into the story, and no you will not have to play a mindless drone but we will talk about that in PM.

Snake

Kimera

Hey

I had the following idea for a monster. Basically an entity that's just a shapeless mass of eyes, tentacles and claws, constantly morphing and reshaping to it's needs. It hails from another world or dimention and always appears partially through a interdimentional rift. (A bit of a classic take on a tentacle monster :3 )

Detailed version:

Name: Shul'Gurrath

Appearance: Shul'Gurrath always appears as a shapeless mass of eyes, mouths and tentacles oozing forth from a dimensional rift. Sometimes it is just a couple of tentacles, sometimes the mass envelopes an entire hall.

Bio: Shul'Gurrath is an extra-dimentional entity that is a realm of flesh in its own right. After having raped and consumed everything from it's native dimension it now seeks others to sate its lust and hunger.

It enters our universe by creating dimensional rifts. Because its flesh can only survive for a short time in our universe, once a portal has formed it will reach out with part of its biomass to grab and rape whatever is in reach in an attempt to impregnate part of our realm so it can infest our universe the same way it did to his. Once it has an offspring, it can merge with it and be able to survive outside of its dimension without harm.

(Un)Fortunatly, chance of impregnation is almost impossible, but Shul'Gurrath is ageless and forms multiple rifts across our dimension at any given time, raping hundreds across countless worlds to increase its chances.

It is anyones guess as to where it will strike next.

Kara

Hello?
[echo: Hello?... hello?... hello?...]

Anybody home?
[echo: -y home? ... -home? ... home? .../]

A red sign warns me there's been no posting for 120 days... Maybe this is the wrong place to post? I'm just wondering if this group is still active, and how I might join... I found an even older post than this, but it was a ghost-thread, all boarded-up. So I followed the signs to get to here. Am I too late? Is this place done-in as well?

Should I post a character sheet here?
[echo: here?... here?... here?...]

I hope this place is still running because I'd love to join,
On/Offs & The KARA Challenge found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145678.0
Roleplay Preferences found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36393

AndyZ

I'm not honestly sure if anyone is still on this game, but feel free to post on the OOC thread https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.msg6704033#new and see if anyone is interested.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

MzHyde

Oracian

*Sizes up empty room, and inhales slowly*

I need help beta testing a dice based rules system for tentacle rape. I know, it's crazy to even try, but I think I've got something fun and enjoyable. I just need players who are interested in seeing what this system can do.

I started a thread here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153908.0 but I need to scrap that thread and start another one with the revised 2.0 version. The basics are all in that thread though.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks
-O
Not making a decision is a huge decision.

Kara

I reboot that a reboot of the reboot would be great.

If it's dead now, as it seems to be, it'd be nice to start fresh. I guess interest has died out? Maybe a little promotion could attract new members? I don't wanna post a character sheet if there's nobody to read it.
On/Offs & The KARA Challenge found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145678.0
Roleplay Preferences found @ https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36393

Vaulera

I'm still interested, my partner just dropped and I did as well. Is my current character still active?

ShadowFox89

Well, the last game died due to GMs who were a bit too controlling with things. Like, "choo choo, all aboard the railroad" controlling.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

If we are to reboot, can i just use the same character sheet, just a fresh start?

AndyZ

If Oracian already has something he's trying to promote, I'd feel bad throwing this up again.  I'm also not sure I'd have time to do much more than handle the nega storms...or whatever I called them...

Do we have at least two people that want to do tentacle monsters and two people that want to play victims?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.