News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

=3 Mew. The Maro will always find the Win! -skips over to Magma holding it.- Last night.. mew it was fun! All cuddle cuddle snug. Teeheh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Magma1519

well I offer you a second chance to enjoy as I am heading to bed again very soon. I loved having a warm soft cuddly like you to snuggle and sleep.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mistress Maro

Mew~ The Maro loves to snuggle snuggle. -hugz him and nuzzles.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Magma1519

:) I do so love your body against mine

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Mistress Maro

Heh -puts her arms around his neck and leans into him.- The Maro thinks you like any good looking girls body against yours. Mew.

Chris Rock

Magma1519

well that may be true but there are few like yours. And I like yours more

Mistress Maro

Nya. -lowers her ears some and pulls away slightly covering her face with one hand as she looks away somewhat blush.- Tee.. Such a nice thing to say. Mew~

Chris Rock

Magma1519

pulls hand away from her face and looks in her pretty eyes. "I mean it."

Mistress Maro

Stares at him for a moment before blinking and twitching her ears.- Maro believes you. Nya. =3

Chris Rock

Magma1519

Mistress Maro

Yay! -jumps on back again.- Lets go! Mew!

Chris Rock

Wykyd

*walks in, looks around, Dances a jig*

Mistress Maro

Mew.. -slids off Magma's back and joins Wyky.-

Chris Rock

Lucinda

Luci slips in like a silent shadow, drawing the win beneath her cloak before fading away.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Magma1519

Pickpockets the win from lucinda

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win.- Maro's Win.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Takes the Maro- Shammy's Maro.

A & A

Little Darkling

while chevalier has maro kitten steals the win :3

Mistress Maro

is taken yet again.- Catnapper! -huggles the Shammy and notices the Win is gone.- Nya...

Chris Rock

Little Darkling

giggles because maro just noticed that kitten had stolen the win

Chevalier des Poissons

-snuggles with Maro- I like to steal beautiful things <3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -nuzzles to the Shammy.- You find alot of things beautiful.. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 31, 2010, 03:18:20 PM
Teeheh. -nuzzles to the Shammy.- You find alot of things beautiful.. Mew.

I am an artist, I know how to appreciate the real beauty.

For example, one of the most beautiful appreciations for me is named 'Maro'

A & A

Little Darkling

sits there coyly watching Chevalier compliment Maro...awww so cute :-)