Gynoid Trial Run (Transformation, Cyberpunk, Humiliation)

Started by VelvetValet, August 15, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetValet

I have been away for a pretty long while due to RL circumstances and am now looking for new partners to get back into the swing of role playing. If we've chatted or started a scene before and you'd like to continue, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Jack (or Jill!) has always wanted to try a fully cybernetic body, but could never afford it. But then he was approached by a corporation which offered to help him design the perfect body for him, which he can then trial-use for a period (exact lengths negotiable within the contract) at no cost, and is free to choose whether to purchase it after that or not. Signing the contract without really reading it, he designs a female gynoid body for himself (he's always been a bit curious, and it's not like the contract length is that long) and eagerly uploads his mind into it.

Now, having not read the contract he doesn't know that technically the body still belongs to the company, and they have full rights to perform physical alterations to it, or override control and even alter the mental state of the user whenever they feel like it.

I'm happy to discuss the specifics of appearance and tone for this RP. I'm craving a fair bit of mind control, humiliation and, optionally, identity replacement as part of this.

Also, check out my O/Os thread for other prompts I've made and a summary of my kinks and turn-offs!
O/Os thread

Apologies to all my partners and prospective partners with whom I have failed to communicate. If you're still interested in what we've discussed/wrote, please PM!